BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Alexis H.
Canoga Park, CA
This is my favorite powder foundation I have ever used. It matches my skin perfectly and makes it look flawless! It's super smooth and it doesn't feel heavy.
Samantha B.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
Too Faced in general is probably my fave makeup brand! I love using this product to contour with. It goes on evenly, blends out amazingly & last a long time.
Ashton S.
This product was good. It gave a good coverage i face and stayed on face well. Only dislike was it would eventually clump up in some places after a long wear
shawna s.
Chesapeake, VA
I have very fair skin so I have to watch what bronzer or powders I use to make sure I don't look cakey. And this shade is perfect and the formula is amazing!
Hilleary C.
Burlington, IA
This obviously smells completely amazing and it doesn't look cakie on my dry skin which is awesome only giving 3 stars because I wish it had better coverage
Angelica S.
Bellflower, CA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I have medium Nc-30-35 skin and it doesn't really show up on my skin . It really is smooth and buttery . Buy it doesn't show up on my skin. So I returned it.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
Too faced products smell amazing and blend amazingly, these powder foundations are perfect for adding to your full coverage process after liquid foundation.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
Review for: Tan more...
I use this to add some glow to my face on my cheeks and my temples, my forehead and I just love the color! The formula is also perfect it's rich and buttery!
Giselle S.
vero beach, FL
Review for: Tan more...
I like using this as a bronzer. My skin tone is lighter than the actual color so it gives a tan color to my face without any harsh chemicals or damaging sun.
Brittany S.
Hemet, Ca
I love anything too faced! Great product and smells amazing. Always goes on flawless. If your looking to try a new product go with too faced. It never fails.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.