BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Scher G.
Sanford, FL
This product gives a nice finish to the skin and gives a natural amount of coverage. I find it perfect for touch ups or even for contouring if you have the right shade. I believe this is a great product if you are in the market for a higher end powder foundation.
Jordi J.
Columbia, Mo
Review for: Fair more...
Good coverage for a powder. You can apply more for a full coverage or go with less for a setting powder. It smells like cocoa and doesn't break my very sensitive skin out. Love this brand and powder!
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
Absolutely love this power, works great as a setting g powder over my foundation with a touch of color but not enough to change the ebook of the foundation. Smells great and helps keep oil at bay.
Raegan D.
Statesville, NC
I have been in search for a powder foundation, powder to set my foundation forever! This has so much coverage but is still light weight at the same time. It is not drying, and does a great job at stopping creasing. I use it w a dense, small, but thicker short haired powder brush over top my benefit foundation and it is a perfect combo! I have this in the shade light and it's perfect for both summer and winter, good color but not too dark for winter or light for summer!
Jenna P.
It is very light weight, easy to apply, and doesn't make my face too "cakey" feeling. But, it was super hard to find the right shade for me, I definitely think they need to make more shades. If they did have more shades, I would definitely buy if again.
Nalleli Z.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Medium more...

It tends to oxidize so it's best to buy a shade lighter. there isn't that many shade options so that also down side but other than that I love it it doesn't dry me out like other powder foundations.
Kristen M.
I gave this product a low rating because I find overrated. Yes it smells good but it made me breakout. Also, I think that there are other, east to find products that come at a less lower price.
Olivia V.
Review for: Light more...
I absolutely love this foundation. It's very light weight. I find it very easy to build up the coverage. I build it it to medium coverage and it still feels like I have absolutely nothing on. Which is perfect especially around spring and summer time. It last all day even in my T-zone and stays beautifully matte even after a 8 hour shift plus errands. An absolute must have in my bag.
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
Let's start by saying the small is so AMAZING!!!! The coverage is medium and is buildable. I don't recommend to use over acne if not if first concealed otherwise it makes your makeup look patchy.
Kimarie P.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Fair more...
I use this as a finishing powder over my foundation. It does on nicely and it doesn't look like I have any powder on my face at all. It also finishes blurring out any imperfections that my liquid foundation can't fully cover.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.