BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Ivy P.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
So much yes with this product..not only does it smell delicious, but it gives decent coverage especially if you add it on top of foundation for full coverage.
Megan P.
Parma, OH
I really like this powder foundation by Too Faced. I use it when I want light coverage. It helps keep my face matte in the t zone area. It also smells amazing.
Amanda C.
Love this. I have been looking for natural, cruelty free options. Natural tones to help liven up your face. Doesn't leave face like cake like other brands can
Ari P.
Melrose Park, IL
These really give my face a finished look. It does not make my face look cakey at all. My skin tone is a light beige, light golden. It's kind of costly for me.
Laurie H.
Review for: Fair more...
First of all, the scent! WOW! Second of all, the coverage for a powder surprised me. I never know what to expect from a powder foundation, but this one rocks!
Alexis M.
Maxton
I love the smell! It reminds me a lot of the chocolate milk powder but it's my favorite and who wouldn't want to smell sweet? Really great shade selection too!
Jul L.
Love the brand and love their line of products. The powder foundation is pigmented and smooth and goes on easily and is blended to look natural not over done.
Alexis H.
Canoga Park, CA
This is my favorite powder foundation I have ever used. It matches my skin perfectly and makes it look flawless! It's super smooth and it doesn't feel heavy.
Allie J.
Esko, MN
Review for: Light more...
Favorite foundation to contour with. Bought the contour pack, and had to start buying the big ones to replace. Feels light on your face and blends very well.
Ashton S.
This product was good. It gave a good coverage i face and stayed on face well. Only dislike was it would eventually clump up in some places after a long wear
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.