BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Katy D.
This foundation gives great coverage and the fact that it is also chocolate scented is a plus! If I want a matte finish to my foundation, this is my first pick out of all my powder foundation.
Kahlin H.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Medium Tan more...
This powder is matte and the perfect color to contour with! Plus it smells delicious and blends out easily and is big enough to last me at least a year if not longer!
Lizbeth s.
Mcallen, TX
I really like this powder foundation you can even use as a bronzer or as a contour and that makeup is really soft and it does last. The foundation is one of the best the too faced offers.
Emily G.
Swansea, MA
Review for: Fair more...
This product smells just like hot chocolate. It's a nice full coverage powder foundation. It lasts most of the day. The color fair is perfect for someone with practically paper white skin.
Corinne K.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Light more...
I love the smell and it does match my skin tone, but it doesn't work very well for me, makes my face look like it's covered in dandruff (for lack of a better description.), it was a bummer
Rami N.
Modesto, CA
This Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation feels great on my face. It is light and covers where I need it to. I do not really have to reapply. I like it because it doesn't make me look cakey.
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA
I live by this powder because it gives you an effortless look that is perfect and natural. This powder is light on the face and definitely build able! for me, a slight pat is just enough!
Sarah M.
Santa Fe, NM
This is by far my favorite face powder. It has good coverage not too heavy or too light. It really looks great on my skin. The best part is the amazing cocoa smell of it. I seriously love this powder foundation.
Kristie U.
I love this foundation, it gives me a medium coverage, which is great. I also love the smell of it. I prefer to use a brush to put it on instead of the pad that it's included with.
marie g.
Foundation was really great with that lovely cocoa scent but unfortunately not pale enough for me. Would definitely be a favorite of mine if the shade were correct. Wears nicely with natural finish
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.