BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Jaz B.
I'm not really keen on powder foundations as they can look quite cakey on top of liquid foundation this one causes my face to feel dry on its own on mornings I can't really be bothered to use liquid. I would recommend this product but it can cause breakouts.
Becca M.
Middletown , RI
I LOVE this foundation. It smells amazing and the color matches my skin perfectly. It goes on very nice and makes my face look amazing. It was a little pricey for me but I'm definitely glad I got it, it was worth the money.
Laura S.
Nashville Tn
Review for: Fair more...
Great powder foundation. I use it for touch up throughout the day. It fits great in my purse. The coverage is good and doesn't leave me cakey. Definitely would recommend.
Christina S.
Keeseville, NY
Review for: Fair more...
I absolutely love this foundation. The smell itself was a selling point for me! It looks great on my skin and keeps shine at bay while I wear it. Highly recommended!!
Jessica C.
Valdosta, GA
This is something that I've heard so much about and my friends absolutely love it. I've only tried it a couple of times but it works really well. I would recommend this to a lot of people
Jenn D.
Industry, PA
BAM!!! this is the one. Throw out everything else and buy this foundation!!!! I have tried everything. It glides on like silk and wears well throughout the day. Did I mention that it smells AMAZING!? Thank You Too Faced.
Jasmine L.
Coral Gables , FL
its really good for a natural and fast look. coverage it build-able and it smells great but you have to pair it with concealer to get total coverage. NOTE: put concealer on before the powder foundation.
Giselle A.
Summit Argo, IL
Super cakey! It gives no coverage at all but it's just the worst powder foundation I've ever tried! Lasted around two hours. Super heavy! The color selection is honestly the worst and it oxidizes terribly bad! I returned it but I would never try again!
Ashton N.
Long lasting, very matte, buildable, and smells amazing!! The first time I came in contact with this product I knew I had to have it just because it smelled like chocolate!
De S.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Fair more...
I have tested this powder and really want to buy it when I get the chance. the other is amazing and blends pretty well. it gives a smooth finish and smells amazing.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.