BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Patricia M.
South Gate, CA
It smells really good and leaves your face soft. My face it's not that soft but when I started using Too Faced I was impressed when I touched my face and felt it.
Cordy P.
It smells like chocolate! Hard to resist, love this so much and sometimes I use the darker one as a bronzer and love it! Not super pricey in my opinion can really say anything bad about this product!
Sarah H.
Modesto , CA
Review for: Medium more...
This is a nice bronzer but the color is so light when you apply. It in my opinion could be used more as a blush or setting powder if you are darker in complexion rather than a bronzer.
Ashley R.
North Beach, MD
I love that this powder smells like chocolate. The color didn't match my skin too well. I have dry skin and this powder showed every flake that I had on my face.
Joselin V.
Aug. 22, 2016, 8:45 a.m.
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation is my absolute favorite foundation for many reasons. I test out a lot of foundations (especially powder because I'm super oily) but this one is perfect for me! It doesn't make my face look caked up or flatten my features out! It literally looks like my skin, just super flawless! It has excellent coverage, to the point where there are times I don't even have to use a concealer!
Naycha  G.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Fair more...
Sometimes when I'm feeling lazy and don't want to use my liquid foundation i like to use powder the ideal thing to use when you want to have a face beat but your still in a rush.
Mika K.
Denver, CO
This is a phenomenal product, I absolutely love it! This powder covers all of my dark spots, yet goes on naturally and takes away shine. And it goes on and stays on all day.
Yoceline L.
Review for: Light more...
I love this powder by far one of my faves from various ones I have tried. I switched to a different brand last time but will go back to this one next! The smell is a plus!
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
Love the chocolatey smell, and keeps me matte. Does the job. I've never bought a Too Faced product I didn't love. I have acne prone/oily skin and this does NOT break me out. Pricey but worth every penny. I will continue to recommend as a fantastic pressed powder!
Ashley G.
downey , CA
Review for: Deep Tan more...
Love

Love to use this for countering (if I spelled that right) but it is very smooth a little goes along way and it is a very nice color on any skin tone really recommend
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.