BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Madison W.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is honestly one of the best powder foundations i have ever tried. It has a good buildable coverage that most powder foundations tend to lack in. I also love how it keeps me matte without making me look cakey or emphasizing dry patches. It does have a scent though(like the chocolate bar palettes) so if you are sensitive to that just be aware.
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
I was very skeptical of this foundation when it was sold to me at sephora however I have to say that I am very impressed overall. Although I wish there were more shades of it because it is just a little bit off my skin tone, I have to say that it feels silky soft on my skin and it smells absolutely amazing! I have normal skin and this doesn't make me feel like there is anything on my face, but looks rather natural with accents from my Butter Bronzer
Jennifer S.
Portland, OR
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this powder! It is the only one that I have been able to find that doesn't come off just by touching my face! Plus the cocoa powder makes it smell yummy! I barely notice it on my skin which is an added bonus! I use it in conjunction with Makeup Forever foundation, and have never had better coverage!
Megan S.
I used this powder foundation over a liquid foundation and it worked pretty good. This is probably in my top 5 powder foundations. It doesn't give enough coverage for me if I use it alone, but when put with a liquid foundation, it covers quite well! I have to say, the smell is fantastic! It smells just like chocolate so it makes putting your makeup on a little more exciting when you get to smell that every morning!
JULIANNA C.
I've got some samples of the Milk Chocolate Bronze, as well the Chocolate Soleil Bronze. They are very pigmented and smell amazing! Just like chocolate !! The colors are spot on, perfect for my skin tone. I'd rather chose the dark one for light to medium skin tones... Milk chocolate is more for fair.
Brittany G.
Review for: Golden Light more...
I absolutely love this product ! It is one of the best Foundations that I have ever used & the way it goes on looks completely natural. I think Too Faced Cosmetics is one of the best brands ever made & I receive compliments daily !
Michelle S.
I love using this product to give extra coverage to a light or medium coverage foundation. I find it works well with either a stippling brush (for a light dusting) or a kabuki brush (to really buff the product in). I'm not the biggest fan of powder foundations on their own because my skin has a bit of discoloration. This powder smells amazing and looks light on the skin. There's no heavy feel or look with this product.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
This powder is so light and blendable! I apply using a large kabuki brush over my normal liquid foundation and it quickly mattifies my look while shrinking my pores. The one thing that really stood out to me about this product was that it did not sit on top of my skin but actually blended into it. It did not cause lines or crease as some other powders have done in the past and if you are a fan of "baking" under your eyes this foundation in the lighter shades will work perfectly. I love this powder so much and have it in 2 shades. It also doesn't cause my sensitive skin to break​ out which is the most important thing about a product.
Katia W.
Port Arthur, TX
The whole experience with this foundation is lovely. I have dry skin but this never makes me look powdery or cakey. Smooths over blemishes, gives such a soft look. I like that you can easily purchase it at Ulta and Sephora. The smell adds so much to the experience. Delicious sweet chocolate feels the air when I use it.
Krista T.
DuPont, Wa
I love the feel of this cocoa foundation powder! This is a great powder to act as a setting to my liquid foundation. This product typically lasts me months because a little goes such a long way! I also prefer too faces products because they are cruelty free and that is so so important to me!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.