I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundation; I only use powder foundation. I'm looking for a powder foundation that can give me full/max coverage possible. The best 2 that I have and use in my collection are the "MAC Powder Plus Foundation" and the "Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation". How does this "Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation compare to the 2? How is it for oil skin types?

Mirela Z.
Mirela Z.
Alpharetta, GA
1 year, 9 months ago
Well first..smell is heavenly. I think that was my favorite part. I have oily skin and I've used this. It was ok...I couldn't go longer than 5-6 hrs without looking oily again. I found combination of liquid foundation and translucent powder work vest for my oily skin.