Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

Would this be good for combination skin? I’m oily but also dry. Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation
What type of coverage does this have and is it light weight?
How is this powder foundation for oily skin?Is this good product in coverage and after application?
Start your review of Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation!
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation uploaded by Danielle A.
Review for: Fair
Such a good powder foundation! Blends so nicely on my skin and smells like cocoa. Love that it comes with a mirror, and special space for the application sponge within the compact.
Wendy J.
Loveland, OH
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation uploaded by Wendy J.
Purchased at: eBay
Review for: Medium
Love this so much and when I can’t find it in a store I order on eBay. I’m 55 years on and it’s the perfect coverage. Smells amazing. Apply so easily
Shaye G.
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation uploaded by Shaye G.
I love this powder foundation. I switched from Makeup Forever and MAC to this one and I’m super happy. I have combination skin. Doesn’t oxidize and turn “orangey” after wear. I feel it provides ample coverage for my skin. Foundation and powder in one easy step! My color is Cream Puff.
Kylie C.
Review for: Light
Wow this powder is amazing! I have such a hard time finding powders that don't cake on my face as well as finding one that matches my skin tone. This one is by far my favorite besides the CD powder. This one is much cheaper. I will keep this in my makeup drawer forever.
Norbeliss M.
Fantastic powder. One of the first talc-based powders I've ever liked. It is not drying on my chronically dehydrated and prone to flaking skin. It also stays perfectly in place in my chronically oily areas (they still flake, such an awesome combo). It never settles, and is fairly sweat-resistant. Not completely, but it doesn't claim to be. It's medium to full coverage, though full can look a bit thick and cakey. I apply it with the included sponge, or a knock-off beauty blender. It can also be used as a dusting/setting powder for makeup that slips (true match and maybelline dream something were the ones I tried it with). The only negative I have to say is the shade naming is off. I'm warm golden in revlon, nc30/35 in mac, 300 in dior, and the "golden light" is a good match. I bit darker than 300, and slightly more golden. All in all, great product, very likely to repurchase.
Myia W.
Longwood, FL
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation uploaded by Myia W.
Review for: Medium Tan
This is one of my favorite powders it great for putting on after you put on your liquid foundation on i have 4 of them
Amber M.
I love this foundation. I wouldn't say it's full coverage but it still hides some imperfections and gets rid of the red and shinny, my skin tends to have. I also have super sensitive skin and this is a dream for me. I don't feel it, it doesn't break me out, nothing.
tanya F.
Review for: Medium Tan
Bought this for my mom and she loves it. leaves nice coverage and smells great! may have to buy one for myself :)
Giselle H.
Ontario, CA
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation uploaded by Giselle H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light Medium
It’s very nice shade it’s actually full coverage of you put it in with the sponge or if you want to lighten up the courage could always use a powder brush which is why I love it it’s very versatile encourages how much coverage you want with this powder I use it sometimes only with a little bit of concealer and a blends everything perfectly together
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Golden Light
I confess I use this as a finishing powder for extra coverage. This is so gentle on the skin and leaves a flawless matte finish. I absolutely love the smell (it smells like chocolate) If you are looking for a light coverage powder foundation this is perfect or just use it àss I do for just a little extra umph.

149 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tiffany H.
Odenville Al
il y a 6 mois
Jennifer L. il y a 5 mois
My skin is the same - super oily in t-zone & very dry everywhere else, especially around my eyes. I use this foundation powder & it's the best I've found yet. It holds up all day, even in the high heat. I've tried tons of foundation powders & this is the best I've found.
Jessica L.
Hopkins, SC
il y a 2 ans
Does the Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation settle into lines & wrinkles?
Jessica H. il y a un an
It settles into mine. I figured maybe it was just my primer, but it does like to settle. I haven’t figured out the secrets to hide my lines 😂😂😂