BY TOO FACED #10 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Chelsea L.
Nyack
Review for: Fair more...
I have really sensitive skin and typically, powder foundations are a big no-no for me. No matter how they’re advertised or what ingredients they have, I always seem to break out from congested skin.

Not sure if it’s all the antioxidants from the cocoa but this powder foundation is truly breathable. It provides moderate to heavy coverage depending on what you have underneath and how much you build it up.

Serious mattifying power, to boot. I have very oily skin so that’s a great quality for me, but I could see it being almost too much for someone with dry skin. I find that if I don’t use some sort of very moist primer or B.B. cream underneath this, it can separate a bit and make even my oily skin look dry and crusty, which is why I deducted the star.

That being said, when applied with the right moistening agents underneath, this is well worth the splurge.
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I absolutely love this Too Faced Cocoa powder foundation! I use only liquid foundations, I'm not a fan of powders, I feel like powders feel heavy on the face or skin, and can settle into fine lines and wrinkles and actually age you.BUT this foundation is very light on the skin,breathable, not tight or uncomfortable; easy to apply,you can use it to set your liquid foundation, or pair with your liquid/cream foundations for extra coverage, or even sweep on quickly and wear alone as an all over foundation!It has amazing coverage more medium to full. This powder is JUST amazing to me, it's a must have, it's the only powder in my giant makeup collection that Is a must have for me, so that speaks volumes! Also, It smells heavenly,literally BEYOND amazing, since it is really actually created with real cocoa powder, it's a delight to the senses every single time you open the compact and use it. It's great for concealing blemishes or imperfections, even ones your liquid foundation miss, BUT does not cause breakouts or clog the pores EVER AT ALL like many other powders do ! It's packaged well, easy to throw in the purse or suitcase and travel with, has a mirror for touch ups throughout the day or night. I LOVE this product, if you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it. And a little bit goes a long way, so it lasts longer than other powders I have tried. It also looks natural and doesn't look fake, cakey or crease when wearing. Absolutely will continue to repurchase it from ulta,sephora,or too faced online!
Brittany D.
Review for: Fair more...
I have to start out by saying I am in loveeeee with this product. I got it at tjmaxx for 12.99. They had a ton of them but I didn’t want to go overboard so I was going to try and buy more if I liked it. Ugh. One of the few times I wish I didn’t have self control and just purchased all the ones they had. When I went back they were all gone! Needless to say I will purchase this again and buy from too faced if I have to lol. It smells great and gives coverage without being caked or sitting right on top. I use this under my eyes mostly and it does not crease or build up. Looove it!
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Light more...
It smells like chocolate, which is always nice! I bought this on a tip from a cast member at Sephora. She recommended it to be to wear over the Too Faced Born This Way foundation to help with my oily skin. First of all this is a powder foundation that’s way too thick to go over a liquid foundation. Second, it did not help with oily skin. At all. But it does have great coverage (when you wear it on its own) but it’s too cakey on top of another foundation. For those of you that are not oily, you would probably love this! And maybe if you are only slightly oily. Let me be clear I think this is high quality makeup, it just didn’t work with my skin at the time.
Lindsey K.
Louisa
Review for: Medium, Light Medium more...
I love this powder! I am addicted to the chocolatey scent of Too Faced's cocoa products and this is another that doesnt disappoint. This product comes in a nice quality case that includes a mirror, a section for the foundation, and a separate section for an included sponge which I really like for hygienic reasons.

The product itself is very light, and applies smoothly. I would not say that this is a full-coverage powder, but it definitely adds some lasting power when applied overtop a liquid or cream foundation. I do notice a little bit of cracking when it is applied overtop foundation and primer that has been applied to thickly.

I have two shades that I use- one that matches my skin tone (light-medium), and another that is slightly darker (medium) that I use around the perimeter of my face to add definition. Overall, this is an excellent product and I really hope it never gets discontinued as I dont know what I'd do without it!
Jennifer G.
United States
Review for: Medium more...
I bought this off Nordstrom's Rack online I can find pretty much most high end brands at discounted prices. The packaging of the foundation is just so cute and the smell of cocoa sometimes makes me feel like eating sweets. The coverage it provides me is medium but can become full depending on how you layer the foundation. It hid my acne scars, dark bags, and evened out my skin tone. I had applied my Becca primer beforehand and just started applying the powder with a sponge. I had done my makeup at 8 am in the morning and it lasted till 630 pm when I was out of work. The only thing I noticed was my t-zone had become oily throughout the day but can be fixed with blotting sheets or a thin layer of translucent powder. So far it's the first powder foundation I've liked so far and I look forward to trying more of Too faced products.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: Light Medium more...
I have never been a fan of powder foundations but I read good reviews on this so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm glad I did because I like this a lot. First of all it smells wonderful. It definitely lives up to its name because you smell the cocoa in it. One of my problems with powder foundations is that I don't get enough coverage. Not a problem with this! It offers a medium coverage that you can build up to full coverage. I use a kabuki brush to put it on. Shades are a perfect match. Even born this way tends to settle into my lines a little bit but there is none of that with the cocoa powder foundation. It is very lightweight which makes it a great choice for summer as well. I highly recommend this!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
This powder foundation is hands down among the best I’ve tried, and I have normal to dry skin so powder foundation rarely works on me without looking cakey (I’m looking at you COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder). However, with primer, this foundation (I got this in fair, the lightest shade, and it’s perfect for my pale skin) applies beautifully to my skin and lasts all day without looking cakey or leaving me face looking ghostly. Definitely my new go to foundation as I don’t use liguid foundation and like light coverage. Beautiful, quality product.
Ilene D.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Golden Light more...
It smells like cocoa and feels nice when I use a brush on top of my liquid foundation during the autumn and winter seasons but during the spring and summer I don't like it.

I have dry skin and during the warmer temps when I sweat, the powder foundation looks bad!!! I consider this as matte medium coverage, but it is buildable however I don't recommend doing it because you will look cakey.
Brooke B.
Chatham, VA
Review for: Tan more...
I was pleasantly surprised when trying this foundation. The formula is creamy, lightweight, easy to use, and (obviously) smells AMAZING.

I typically use this in what I call my “flawless base foundation routine” if i know I’m spending all day at work but want to put in effort this is one of the products I use.

Have you ever had a lotion you loved so much, you brought it with you everywhere? That’s this compact! Like hot cocoa in a foundation 🙌🏻✨

The only con is you can only find it on the Too Faced website, I have however seen it at TJ Maxx and Marshall’s- so fun guys!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.