Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

I have dry skin and uneven skin tone, i prefer to use liquid but looking to change to powder. I normally wear light to medium coverage. Would this product work for me?
hoow is this powder foundation for dry skin ?
Does the Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation settle into lines & wrinkles?
Start your review of Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation!
WDM, IA
Review for: Golden Light
Color match is pretty spot- on for winter time and my fair-light olive skin with golden tones. Smells divine. Applies best with a synthetic kabuki instead of the flimsy sponge included in the compact. Looks very nice on application and gives decent light-medium coverage. As the day progresses, it seems like this settles into fine lines more than other powder-based products I own and it can accentuate texture (large pores, dry spots) and it tends to break up fairly easily around the nose and chin. I hang onto it for travel, but glad I bought it at TJ Maxx for cheap. If I had paid full retail, I would've returned it.
Review for: Light
I fell in lust and love with Too Gaced Cocoa Powder Foundation. I was absolutely devastated when it was discontinued. I have combination skin and large pores and this is the best product I have found for my skin type, no other product has compared. It doesnt cake up, it doesnt accentuate my lines, it smells AMAZING, it hides dark circles, i don't have to use a more minimizer, living in Florida and having a super oily t zone its almost impossible to find a product that is sub par none the less PERFECT like this one . If it werent discontinued i would purchase again and again.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Medium Tan
This works the bomb!!!!!!! it helps set liquid foundation...but you can also use it by itself too. It smells heavenly and lasts a long time. I've had my compact 1 & a half yrs of daily use! and I use alot! its almost gone now but damn does it work!! I also have shiny, oily skin and this keeps oily looking shine away! it helps keep everything looking matte!!! The best of TooFaced in my opinion!!!!! I also LOVE that I can actually find a shade that works for me unlike many other makeup lines. This is great for POC!!!! Keep it up..keep it coming TooFaced!!!🙌🙌❤❤
Portage, MI
Review for: Light Medium
This was by far the best powder foundation I have found. The packaging is great, and the applicator is soft and wonderful. My favorite part of the product is the fact that it smelled like a chocolate bar! It gives a even, smooth, airbrushed, matte finish. I was soo sad when they discontinued this product! It would last all night long and keep me from looking oily. It was also one of the few powder foundations that I could easily layer highlighter on top of. Bring it back!! The formula was amazing!
Review for: Golden Light
I love this powder foundation although I do not typically use it alone. I found that it is somewhat shimmery so I like to use it as more of a finishing powder and it works well for me. I can also use it as a lighter bronzer if I use more product. What I love the most about this product though is the smell!! The cocoa smell is honestly amazing. I have super sensitive skin and try to use only “non scented” products on my face but I have never had any issues or breakouts from this or any too faced products. I do recommend!
indianapolis
Review for: Medium Tan
Is a powder foundation I uses it regularly after I’m done using my too faced foundation is amazing it is my everyday uses. Ever since I bought it I just felt in love with the formula Nd product..l actually love everything about it. Nd I would love to even promote it just bc there’s a lot of us that done know a lot about foundation and there looking for the right one.. Nd too faced powder foundation is one of the good ones 🥰🥰🥰🥰Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
Riviera Beach, FL
Review for: Fair
I love this powder foundation. It has the lightest cocoa butter scent to it which is not at all noticeable when applied. Some days I skip liquid foundation and just brush this on to mattify my skin. I wouldn't say its high coverage or anything but there is a difference between nothing and having this on. Also works nicely as a setting powder over liquid foundation. Sad to see it discontinued, hoping Born This Way powder is just as good.
Review for: Light Medium
This powder is great! I actually have multiple shades! I'll use this if I want a little more coverage or if I need a touch up this is perfect. I constantly carry this in my purse to mattify my foundation after blotting, add more coverage, touch it up etc. The compact design is great for throwing in your bag, pocket, car etc. Plus it has a mirror to check your look. Highly recommend.
Findlay
Review for: Light Medium
Felt very light on my face and very good coverage, also stayed on for along time.. also the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer it’s a life saver has the perfect tone of bronze and it soo easy to blend! One of my other favorites is Too Faced Born This Way Foundation I will never use another foundation! Makes you look flawless!
Ontario, CA
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation uploaded by Giselle H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light Medium
It’s very nice shade it’s actually full coverage of you put it in with the sponge or if you want to lighten up the courage could always use a powder brush which is why I love it it’s very versatile encourages how much coverage you want with this powder I use it sometimes only with a little bit of concealer and a blends everything perfectly together

144 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Columbia, SC