BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Stephenee M.
Salem, OR
Review for: Golden Light more...
I was incredibly impressed with this product! It went on smooth and soft and finished my look beautifully! I loved that it was a pressed powder so it didn’t get everywhere! I have bought this product a few times and now fell in love with liquid foundation... if I ever went back this is where I’d go! It’s got great coverage and is a good price!
erin m.
Valley Stream, NY
Review for: Light more...
If you’re looking for a light powder to set your foundation with this is a great choice! Dust this on top of any foundation for added coverage. This makes your skin look smooth without it looking obviously caked on like other powders. I just wish this was easily accessible, can’t find it on Sephora anymore!
Lisa C.
Mooresville
Best facial powder out there! It goes on light but with good coverage. And it smells amazing...just like chocolate! I use it as a finishing powder and it goes on great over my foundation! I buy it in two different shades. One for summer and one for winter! I know you will love this powered too!
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Tan more...
I love this foundation so much! This foundation is a medium to a full coverage! I love how it smells like coco! The formula on this powder foundation feels so smooth! It doesn't make your face look cakey! Is a little expensive at sephora but you can buy at Nordstrom rack for $14.00 that's where I had gotten it for good price!
Araceli A.
Santa Maria, CA
I love adding this powder after using the liquid foundation it gives me a nicer look but when I don't have time to do my make up and I want to myself look less like dead just using this by itself does the work like If I had actually did my make up and it smells delicious.
Ellie J.
Eden Prairie, MN
I liked his product. I tend to break out when using certain powders and his one unfortunately made me break out. But it had a great finish while I was wearing it. Everyone has different skin. So if his didn’t make me break out, I would continue to use it.
Hali T.
My FAVORITE powder foundation. I wear this over my liquid foundation for extra coverage. This product smells amazing! At first, I thought I would get tired of the chocolate smell but it doesn't stay with you all day. It just smells at first. I use with a powder brush and it lasts a pretty good while!
Julie F.
Manalapan, NJ
I carry this product with me everywhere the packaging is fantastic. The mirror and sponge it comes with are great. And this product builds on itself so one layer is enough unless you want to cover a blemish then you can do another layer on that spot
🎃👻🔪 O.
Frisco
Review for: Fair more...
I love this so much. I literally have used the entire thing because it’s an essential. I bought it on too faced’s website and it lasts all day. I pretty much own a lot of too faced products because i love the way they make them! Highly recommend
melissa y.
Salida, CO
Review for: Light Medium more...
The two faced cocoa powder is the best I love it it stays on all day at work sweating anything it stays on which is great because you could never find it powder like that so I definitely recommend it it's a little pricey but it's definitely worth it
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.