Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette

A contouring kit for sculpting, contouring, and highlighting. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This palette features three contouring shades and three soft-matte highlighting shades to flatter all skin tones. The multiuse shades can be used on the face and eyes alike. The sheer, buildable formula makes it easy to build a contour that looks natural and defined. This Palette Contains:- 3 x Highlight Shades in Light Highlight, Medium Highlight, Deep Highlight- 3 x Contour Shades in Light Contour, Medium Contour, Deep Contour

I am considering buying this but I am not sure I will use all the shades how will this work on light pale skin?
Does this product have a creamy texture or is it more like a powder ?
For contouring experts, how do you use this product? What’s your routine?
Start your review of Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette!
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette uploaded by katelyn L.
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette uploaded by katelyn L.
Well I was really excited to get this but now that I have it , I just don’t reach for it very often . I use bronzers but I don’t contour so these browns are a bit too cool tones for me , I will use the 2 lighter shades, not sure about the orange yet . It smells good , like chocolate . I really need to start using mine
Hawna W.
Firestone
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette uploaded by Hawna W.
I received this in boxycharm and personally I’m not a fan. It smells wonderful like chocolate I just do not contour and I like highlighter with shimmer. However the pigment is nice so I’m sure if I was into this type thing it would be great.
Terasenna F.
Henderson, NV
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette uploaded by Terasenna F.
I love everything about this palette. It’s smells just like chocolate, the packaging feels very luxe and it blends so effortlessly with little to no fall out from the pans.
Alejandra M.
Tracy, CA
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette uploaded by Alejandra M.
This palette became my go -to because of the variety of color it includes to help your specific needs . It has a very nice chocolate smell , easy to apply and easy to blend as well . I’ve used it for contour & highlight & can definitely be used for eyeshadow as well !
Viridiana M.
Vallejo, CA
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette uploaded by Viridiana M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amo amo este sed de contornos me encanta hicieres maquillista seguramente le darás un oso hermoso tiene un aroma riquísima chocolate y pigmento ni se difuminan muy bien en la piel altamente recomendado
Scarlett D.
Atlanta, GA
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette uploaded by Scarlett D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this product yesterday and omg I felt in love of the package it is really cute and the smell and texture wow😍
Jade S.
damascus
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette uploaded by Jade S.
I use this daily! I only use the bottom left 2 but they were perfect! The highlighters done do much for me.
Carissa R.
Wilmington, NC
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette uploaded by Carissa R.
I have had this palette for awhile, and actually started utilizing it, and I’ve fallen in love. Too faced has such good products. The powders are so finely milled, it doesn’t look cakey, no matter how much I apply. The colors are perfect foe my fair skin. An the deeper colors I use for blush, and eyeshadow. I can throw this in my to go bag, with no other face products (bronzer, blush, eyeshadow, setting powder) and be good too go. Bomb product!!
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette uploaded by Thuy N.
3 bronzer, 3 highlighters, mattes. It's a really good face palette to contour or bronze out. The matte makes it more pigmented and clean-looking. All the shades are great. I use the highlight to brighten my face after.
Nicolle D.
Shawnee, OK
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love this Too Face Cocoa Contour and Highlighter palette. It applies effortlessly. This was my first contour palette from this brand and I fell in love. It applies effortlessly and doesn't leave the skin looking like a muddy mess. Did I mention it smells like chocolate?!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Manda S.
Hartford, WI
il y a 4 mois
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette ? How do you use these? I've always been afraid to use these because I don't want my makeup to feel caked on or like I have bags.
Kelly D. il y a 4 mois
I use my Cocoa Contour palette as eyeshadow, bronzer, & contouring! I am super pale so only the lightest shades work to contour for me. So I use the other shades as matte shadows! It smells heavenly so I love any chance to bust it out! 🤩