BY NONE #31 in Contouring Kits

An exclusive face contouring and highlighting kit to enhance and minimize facial features in just a few simple steps. Look instantly slimmer, get lifted cheekbones, or sculpt your features like an A-list celebrity with the Too Faced Cocoa Contour Kit only at Sephora. Perfect for wearing separately or blending together, this curated kit provides two essential sculpting shades, a matte highlighter, and a luminous light shade for a contoured look that stands out. Infused with the antioxidant-rich, cocoa complex, these powders layer together seamlessly and indulge you with a decadent chocolate scent. This kit features Too Faced's Contour Buki Brush for the most professional sculpting effect, and it includes its signature Glamour Guide with three contour looks to get you started. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Highlighter shade in Light Cocoa - 2 x 0.17 oz Sculpting shade in Medium Cocoa, Dark Cocoa - 0.17 oz Contouring shade in Pop of Light - Contour Buki Brush - Signature Glamour Guide It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino was inspired to infuse antioxidant-rich cocoa in makeup while getting a chocolate facial at a Hawaiian spa. He learned of chocolate's benefits to the skin and included the ingredient in Too Faced's bestselling products. This product is vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. see more...

• I have very pale skin and I was wondering if this works well for li...1 Answers
  • Is the bronzer better then a contour stick?1 Answers
  • What is the best contour kit in the market? Is it really worth to b...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Abby H.
Abby H.
Green Bay, WI
Review for: Original
My favorite contour kit right now. It works really well for my fair skin. I get use out of both the contour shades and can use the matte highlight shade to clean up underneath. The only one I don't really care for the the shimmer highlight. It's too glittery for me to use as a cheekbone highlight but some people like that. Some days I will use it as a eyeshadow topper for an extra pop or throw it in my inner corner. Love this, and smells amazing!!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Chaska, MN
Review for: Original
I love Too Faced however this is not my favorite product of theirs. It doesn't show up on my skin tone and the highlighter is odd. The sparkles in it look like I stuck glitter on my face. I do like that this product doesn't make my face break out like the Tarte bronzer, I just wish that it looked like that one.
Maddie O.
Maddie O.
Review for: Original
I love the contour powders they're super soft and give a nice more natural chiseled look, but I HATE the highlighter it's basically just loose fine glitter. It gives no pigmentation and does not show up. I give the highlight a 1/5 but the overall pallete is definitely worth purchasing.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Review for: Original
The packaging on this product is to die for! This product is so buttery and pigmented! It glides on perfectly on your face and you can easily blend it out! I would buy this just because of the packaging but it makes it worth the money to buy because the powders are amazing!
Courtney c.
Courtney c.
Lexington, VA
Review for: Original
I love this contour palette it's sooo pretty the colors are pigmented and blend easily and best of all they smell like chocolate 🍫 I've been using this for a few months now and I still love it 😍 the brush that comes with it are super soft and is perfect for beginners
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Auburn, IN
Review for: Original
This is a great contour kit for the price, and it comes with a brush! Great smells and decent pigment. I'm fair skinned and it blends well if I'm pale or tanned. This is not quite as pigmented as Kat Von D contour kit, but still a good option.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Stockton , CA
Review for: Original
My favorite contouring pallet! About to hit pan on one shade and I'm sad. It's so easy to use and blend especially when you want a subtle contouring look. Cream is just too hard for me to blend out but this one is perfection.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Bullhead City, AZ
Review for: Original
AMAZING! SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE!
Great for beginners and for a light everyday makeup look! The highlighter is perfect and gives that fresh looking glow! Two thumbs up in my book!
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Needmore, PA
I love my coco contour!!! It is great to use when wanting to achieve the sharp jawline!! It is also great for beginners!!! It works great on my skin tone!!!
Maria P.
Maria P.
Review for: Original
Cute packaging and smells so yummy! The colors are very pigmented and blend easily. Just wish the highlight had a little more pop!
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Are these the only shades? I have fair skin but I'm really wanting to try this!
Anavictoria D.
Anavictoria D.
Edcouch, TX
Are these shades good for medium dark skin?
Cody H.
Cody H.
Philadelphia, PA
I was wondering is the highlight in this contour kit a good highlight or not
Graciela G.
Graciela G.
Annapolis, MD
Is this product worth spending for ?
Payton S.
Payton S.
Lees Summit, MO
yes or no? looking for a contour kit and not sure which one to get.