MakeupFace MakeupContouringToo Faced
Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection

Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection

Lift cheekbones, look instantly slimmer, or sculpt like a celebrity with Cocoa Contour. Includes the two essential sculpting shades, the perfect matte highlighter and a luminous pop of light for a contoured look that never looks flat.

Details:

Cocoa Contour gives you the power to enhance your most beautiful features and minimize the ones you want to hide in a few simple steps. This curated kit comes with the two essential sculpting shades, the perfect matte highlighter, and a luminous pop of light for a contoured look that never looks flat. Infused with our antioxidant-rich Exclusive Cocoa Complex, the powders blend seamlessly and indulge you with a decadent chocolate scent. Features our Contour Buki Brush for the most professional sculpting effect.

Now available in deeper shades!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Universal set contains all the shades needed to take the guesswork out of contouring, sculpting and highlighting.
  • Exclusive Cocoa Complex is a proprietary blend of antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and moisturizing cocoa butter that work together to hydrate and smooth skin and boost your mood.
  • Achieve lifted cheekbones, look instantly slimmer or sculpt like an A-list celebrity.
  • Includes our signature Glamour Guide with three contour looks to get you started.
  • Too Faced Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino was inspired to infuse antioxidant-rich cocoa in makeup while getting a chocolate facial at a Hawaiian spa. He learned of chocolate’s benefits to the skin and included the ingredient in Too Faced’s best-selling products.

Cocoa Contour Ingredients: Dark Cocoa and Light Cocoa

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Aroma/Flavor, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Medium Cocoa

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Aroma/Flavor, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Pop of Light

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Aroma/Flavor, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Cocoa Butter and Deep Mocha

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica, Fragrance/Parfum, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter/Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Medium Cocoa

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Cocoa Glow

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter/Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

When I was use it this it didn’t blend, did that happen to anyone else?
worth the price???
I’ve been wanting to try this out! How good is it?
Start your review of Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection!
Product Highlights
...and quality of the product is what keeps me repurchasing! the setting powder is awesome and gives no flash back! the contour shades are not too cool or too warm and are easy to blend! i use the lighter shade in the fall and winter months and the darker, warmer shade in the summer when i have more of a tan! a little a long way as they are super pigmented! it's also travel friendly and comes with a mirror and brush! yes and yes!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼 love the brush; you can use it to highlight, set and contour! the only reason i didn't rate this a 5 is because i hate the "highlight" shade. i don't use it, it's like a glittery setting powder, not even a highlighter (such a miss on this otherwise bomb palette)! they should recreate the palette and replace that shade with a good highlight instead! def recommend either way, it's amazing!! in reviews
it is a great contouring kit and it really makes my makeup on point when i go out for a whole dayin reviews
i love this kit! the shades are light enough for my fair skin and it goes on smooth and blends out really well. im not a big fan of the highlighter that comes with this, its mostly glitter which i do not like. but overall its a really nice kit.in reviews
Ellie T.
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection uploaded by Ellie T.
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection uploaded by Ellie T.
I think that this has decent pigment but when I blended the product into my skin it looked blotchy. I unfortunately haven’t used this product since I bought it. The highlighter shades also went too waste as I found they were way too glitter.
Tatum S.
Sewell, NJ
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection uploaded by Tatum S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Original
This product has been through a lot of love, as well as the brush that came with it. This contour kit was my go to before it pretty much ran out, I love it so much especially the shade to highlight that is empty, and the medium cocoa shade. Amazing contour kit, it will not disappoint you!!!!
Josie B.
Jenkintown, PA
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection uploaded by Josie B.
Ehhh. The contour and bronze shades are definitely pigmented, but the others... not so much. I have found that they are a bit chalky. They are all very matte & don’t provide much depth (basically their just basic and matte). The highlighter sucks- it looks like a cream colored chalky matte with a little bit of gold glitter in it. The brush is also useless. I use the contour shade because it does the job but overall I think the entire palette is a waste of money.
Nate L.
Stambaugh, KY
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection uploaded by Nate L.
I’m not too fond of this product. It looks like I’m putting straight dirt on my skin. The colors don’t look good on me. It could be different for someone else but it doesn’t work for me. It was a waste of money. I returned this immediately.
Leslie G.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Original
Is a good product. I love that you have a white powder, 2 shades of bronzer, one lighter and one darker, a highlighter and a brush with a good quality. the smell of this palette is delicious. smells like chocolate. the highlighter looks nice is the skin is not overly pigmented or shiny. but it looks cute.
Giselle A.
Miami
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection uploaded by Giselle A.
Purchased at: Sephora
An AWESOME product! Contour my face and adds sun kissed glow! I think it’s great for traveling and to use everyday! Aroma of chocolate just makes it so pleasant to use and it is so pigmented. It melts on the skin so easily and smoothly. Too Faced Cocoa Contour is Awesome! I would recommend this ! #toofaced #influenster #favorite #beautyhaul
Kristy D.
Atlanta, GA
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection uploaded by Kristy D.
Review for: Original
Sorry it’s so dirty but Can you tell how much I love this??? LOL this is my 4th palate and honestly they last forever but this one is for me to travel with (rip mirror in my last one) I absolutely love the texture of the powder, the colors and the SMELL!!!! One of my favorite makeup palates to date. If they ever stop selling this I’m going to have to hunt down like 10 and horde them for life LOL Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection
Maddie F.
Manistee, MI
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection uploaded by Maddie F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Original
I love my contour! I compare this to Anastasias contour kit and I definitely think this competes. I don’t think I would use it over anastasias but I am still very pleased I purchased this. Beautiful natural contour. Easy to apply, nicely blends.
Saraleah P.
Portland
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection uploaded by Saraleah P.
Review for: Original
I actually got my makeup done for a wedding and this was the contouring kit they used. I lived the end result and it blended in so well with my skin tone. They used different brushes than the one it came with but I loved the end result! That photo is #nofilter
Karen B.
Anaheim, CA
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection uploaded by Karen B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Original
I love the scent of this pallette kit! It smells like chocolate. The shades are beautiful. A little bit goes a long way. I don't like small brushes so I use my own Contour and bronzer brushes. It is easy to use and compact for travel. It is user friendly and great way to start your makeup collection. Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection Too Faced

639 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
J M.
il y a 7 mois
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection ? Does this product have a red undertone?
Christine C. il y a 2 mois
Just an FYI i found the newer version of this chocolate pallet to pull little gray on me but that could just be my skin tone lol
Estefany R.