BY TOO FACED #6 in Contouring

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Lift cheekbones, look instantly slimmer, or sculpt like a celebrity with Cocoa Contour. Includes the two essential sculpting shades, the perfect matte highlighter and a luminous pop of light for a contoured look that never looks flat.

Details:

Cocoa Contour gives you the power to enhance your most beautiful features and minimize the ones you want to hide in a few simple steps. This curated kit comes with the two essential sculpting shades, the perfect matte highlighter, and a luminous pop of light for a contoured look that never looks flat. Infused with our antioxidant-rich Exclusive Cocoa Complex, the powders blend seamlessly and indulge you with a decadent chocolate scent. Features our Contour Buki Brush for the most professional sculpting effect.

Now available in deeper shades!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Universal set contains all the shades needed to take the guesswork out of contouring, sculpting and highlighting.
  • Exclusive Cocoa Complex is a proprietary blend of antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and moisturizing cocoa butter that work together to hydrate and smooth skin and boost your mood.
  • Achieve lifted cheekbones, look instantly slimmer or sculpt like an A-list celebrity.
  • Includes our signature Glamour Guide with three contour looks to get you started.
  • Too Faced Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino was inspired to infuse antioxidant-rich cocoa in makeup while getting a chocolate facial at a Hawaiian spa. He learned of chocolate’s benefits to the skin and included the ingredient in Too Faced’s best-selling products.

Cocoa Contour Ingredients: Dark Cocoa and Light Cocoa

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Aroma/Flavor, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Medium Cocoa

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Aroma/Flavor, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Pop of Light

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Aroma/Flavor, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Cocoa Butter and Deep Mocha

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica, Fragrance/Parfum, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter/Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Medium Cocoa

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Cocoa Glow

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter/Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• I would love to try it3 Answers
  • Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection, I found t...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this is my everyday, holy grail contour kit! it obviously smells amazing but the formula and quality of the product is what keeps me repurchasing! the setting powder is awesome and gives no flash back! the contour shades are not too cool or too warm and are easy to blend! i use the lighter shade in the fall and winter months and the darker, warmer shade in the summer when i have more of a tan! a little a long way as they are super pigmented! it's also travel friendly and comes with a mirror and brush! yes and yes!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼 love the brush; you can use it to highlight, set and contour! the only reason i didn't rate this a 5 is because i hate the "highlight" shade. i don't use it, it's like a glittery setting powder, not even a highlighter (such a miss on this otherwise bomb palette)! they should recreate the palette and replace that shade with a good highlight instead! def recommend either way, it's amazing!! " in 354 reviews
  • "it is a great contouring kit and it really makes my makeup on point when i go out for a whole day" in 224 reviews
  • "i love this kit! the shades are light enough for my fair skin and it goes on smooth and blends out really well. im not a big fan of the highlighter that comes with this, its mostly glitter which i do not like. but overall its a really nice kit." in 158 reviews
Mikaela B.
Houston
I absolutely love all of the cocoa products by Too Faced so this had to be added to my collection. First of all it smells great! The scent is does not smell artificial and is not too strong. The contour colors are perfect for building up pigment and deepening certain areas. I like to use the lighter contour color for my nose and forehead and the darker one for my cheekbones, jaw, etc. The angled kabuki brush that is included works awesomely in all contour and highlighter areas especially because the hairs lay flat on the sides instead of flaring out . The top right highlighter (cocoa butter) works well for lightening up areas amd then adding the "Cocoa Glow" . The bottom left highlighter is perfect for getting a very natural looking highlight. It does have some specks of glitter/sparkles in it but they don't look clownish. The pigments are super blendable and easy to work with. It's the perfect powder contour kit in my opinion and it comes in "Milk Chocolate" for fair-skinned individuals and "dark chocolate" for people with deeper skin. I think it's perfect for both beginners and experts.
Lindsey K.
Louisa
Yes, yes, YES! After failing to find the perfect contour shades for me I decided to try and palette and hope for this best. This is SUPER good! The packaging is adorable, it smells amazing, comes with a mirror and brush, and the product is high quality. The change is subtle, but I notice right sway that when used correctly it instantly slims my face (a HUGE plus!).

The darker two colors are perfect for my complexion, but I think the other two could be just a tad lighter to really make my features pop. If I'm going for subtle, everyday use, though, this is perfect. I wish that Too Faced offered these in individual pans, so that when I am done with my favorites I can replace with another without purchasing another palette. But, for the time being I am happy too. Love this!
Stephanie S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Review for: Original more...
The only use I get out of this palette is the brush (I use it when I travel) and the medium cocoa contour color. I love the smell of the this palette. Currently I am trying to use up the other shades in this palette. I tried using the light cocoa to bake, but that really dries my under eyes out. So instead I just use it to brush up mistakes from when I contour with a heavy hand. The dark cocoa is used to deepen the contour under my check bones. A little goes a long way with that shade. Finally, the pop of light is just a disappointing highlighting shade. All it really does is give you a 5 year old glitter look on your cheek bone. Honestly, out of all the shades, I would purchase the medium cocoa on its own (if it was available).
ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴄ.
Review for: Original more...
Only rating this 3 stars because of the cocoa shades, specifically the medium cocoa. I used medium cocoa every day and loved everything about the tone and formula. The dark cocoa was obviously less natural but awesome for summer and super warm on the skin. The brightening and highlighter though were absolute flops for me. The highlighter is straight up glitter and matte product. it looks so weird and unnatural on the skin. i really wanted the brightening powder to blur my high points but all it did was leave a cast. overall, i love their bronzers and recommend buying them in their singles. but as for contouring, Too Faced has an incredible blurring powder in the peach collection and a plethora of beautiful highlighters. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case for the pallette all together. I would not recommend.
Brittney S.
Review for: Original more...
My friend in college who first turned me onto make up introduced me to this palette so, it was the first contouring palette I ever used. At first, I loved it. I was immediately drawn to the smell of cocoa and how moisturizing the cocoa butter in the formula was. I would put it on just for the smell some days. The only thing I didn't like was the shades. They are very pigmented but I wish they would've mixed the shades up a a little bit. There was a lot of fall out on the lighter shade in the palette and the highlighter you really had to build up on your skin to make it show. If you want a stater contouring palette, I would recommend this product.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Review for: Original more...
I love this contour pallet! Its perfect for travel, easy to use. I reach for this contour pallet a lot more often than others that I own. The brush is decent, I usually just use a different contour brush that I have. The only negative thing is the price when you get it from sephora, however I was able to find this product for cheaper at a tj maxx and I am so glad I picked it up!! Too Faced is one of my favorite brand and to me, they never disappoint!!
Alyse M.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Review for: Original more...
When I first got this Palette I was super excited it smelled like chocolate and looked so luxurious. And after my first use I loved because it had that perfect beige taupe contour color, but after using it for a month I am super disappointed it goes on patchy unless you apply with a feather light touch and make sure to evenly apply pressure throughout your entire application if now where you put it sticks and does blend out but you still always have that took down mark unfortunately.
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
Review for: Original more...
This palette was my first foray into contour at all, and I think it was a really good choice for that. There are two shades of contour and two lighter shades for highlighting and one is shimmery while the other is mate. The angled brush they give you really is good for contouring as well. And of course since it’s Too Faces, the smell is to die for! Absolutely cocoa and delicious. The lighter shade of contour is more cool toned and good for my cheek contour. The darker shade I use more as a bronzer if I am feeling it that day. The matte highlight I use down my nose and the highlight I use as a subtle cheek highlight. It has a white golden tone to it and is very natural. More like a candle lit look. Overall I think this is pretty user friendly and a great beginner kit for powder contour and highlight.
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
Review for: Original more...
This is a great beginner contour kit! I first bought this years ago when I was first introduced to makeup. It's great for teens trying their hand at new skills and it's easy to use. I love the light cocoa shade for an under eye highlight and the medium and dark cocoa for a bronze and contour moment. The only shade I haven't used is the pop of light. The shade contains glitter but is too chunky to use as a highlight and is too glittery for under the eyes. Great cute item for your collection!
✨Nebula△⃒⃘
Review for: Medium To Deep more...
This was the first contouring palette I ever used and at first I absolutely loved it. I’ve always loved too faced products and was mostly all I ever used. I was immediately drawn in by the fact that it was infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa and moisturizing cocoa butter. It also smelt amazing! But I wasn’t too crazy about the shades. I only ended up using the medium cocoa because o disliked the others. The light cocoa was way too light and was super powdery and just sat on my skin no matter how much I tried to blend it out. The highlighter was nothing more than a light sparkle so I never really used it. The dark cocoa had a weird tint to it so I only used it a couple of times in the summer, and it ended up getting a weird tint to it that left my cheeks looking bruised l.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
I am starting out in contouring and I am wondering if I should buy the Too Faced contour palette or the Anastasia contour palette
Justine D.
Calgary
Is this a powder or cream?
Brianna B.
Marana, AZ
I haven't necessarily started using contour and I want to. Would this be good to start with?
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Does this work as amazing as the KVD one?
Diana C.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it powder or creams ?

back