BY TOO FACED #7 in Contouring Kits

Lift cheekbones, look instantly slimmer, or sculpt like a celebrity with Cocoa Contour. Includes the two essential sculpting shades, the perfect matte highlighter and a luminous pop of light for a contoured look that never looks flat.

Details:

Cocoa Contour gives you the power to enhance your most beautiful features and minimize the ones you want to hide in a few simple steps. This curated kit comes with the two essential sculpting shades, the perfect matte highlighter, and a luminous pop of light for a contoured look that never looks flat. Infused with our antioxidant-rich Exclusive Cocoa Complex, the powders blend seamlessly and indulge you with a decadent chocolate scent. Features our Contour Buki Brush for the most professional sculpting effect.

Now available in deeper shades!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Universal set contains all the shades needed to take the guesswork out of contouring, sculpting and highlighting.
  • Exclusive Cocoa Complex is a proprietary blend of antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and moisturizing cocoa butter that work together to hydrate and smooth skin and boost your mood.
  • Achieve lifted cheekbones, look instantly slimmer or sculpt like an A-list celebrity.
  • Includes our signature Glamour Guide with three contour looks to get you started.
  • Too Faced Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino was inspired to infuse antioxidant-rich cocoa in makeup while getting a chocolate facial at a Hawaiian spa. He learned of chocolate’s benefits to the skin and included the ingredient in Too Faced’s best-selling products.

Cocoa Contour Ingredients: Dark Cocoa and Light Cocoa

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Aroma/Flavor, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Medium Cocoa

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Aroma/Flavor, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Pop of Light

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Aroma/Flavor, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Cocoa Butter and Deep Mocha

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica, Fragrance/Parfum, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter/Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Medium Cocoa

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Cocoa Glow

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter/Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection, I found this for ...2 Answers
  • Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection I'm new to contour...1 Answers
  • I would love to try it2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alli K.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Original more...
Super easy to apply! Comes with a little instruction kit and would definitely recommend for a first time user. The top left light contour is perfect for under my eyes and my T zone. While the top right and bottom left are perfect for outlining my features. Only problem I have is that I wish the bottom right was not sparkly, I find that it does not turn out in photos quite as well as the other matte colors. Also these all smell fantastic like delicious cocoa powder, they truly are heavenly.
hope r.
The only contour set I use. I love it because I can build it up or make it light, which is great when my skin color changes with the seasons. I like that there is a highlight that shimmers and a matte one (that I use to brighten and set my under eyes). It also has a light and dark bronze. The shimmering highlight is soooo pretty and lasts forever. This entire pallet lasts a really long time, honestly so worth it!
Andrea W.
Portsmouth
I'm in love! Super blendable and even for my olive skin it shows up nicely. I get compliments all the time on my contour. The glow is a little to white and bright for me though but works perfect on my lighter skinned daughter. Who don't love a product you can share with your kid.
Pebbles K.
BUFFALO, SC
Review for: Original more...
I really want to give this a higher star rating bc I literally use the lightest shade for my contour every time I do my makeup, buttttttt that's the issue as well. Out of the whole kit the only thing I do use is that lightest contour. The two highlighter type powders suck and the darker shade is waaaaay too orange for me. I'd love to just be able to purchase this contour color alone.
Carmen F.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Original more...
This is the only product I use to contour. I don't particularly like to use the lighter powder under my eyes because I think it settles in my creases, but I sometimes I use it as a base eyeshadow. The brush is really nice and angled and the medium color is perfect for just a bit of dimension. I've had it for over a year and I think it'll probably never run out. Plus it smells so good!
Courtney J.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Original more...
This is the first and only contour kit that I’ve ever purchased and I really like it! I’m not a pro at contouring, but it’s really easy to use and even comes with a how-to booklet! It comes with an applicator brush, however, I’ve purchased a different Too Faced Contour brush that seems to work better with it. Definitely recommend to others, especially if you’re new to contouring.
Brianna T.
Laveen , AZ
Review for: Medium To Deep more...
I give this a 3 because for the price I don't think it's worth it, you do get a fair amount of product but there's not much of a shade variety. I love the yellow toned one because it suites my complexion but the contour shades are too warm and reddish toned for my taste, I like cool shades for my contour. I have very deep yellow tones so usually foundations and powders etc are the hardest for my to find. The pigment of the highlight shades isn't the greatest but I believe it's also to reduce the white glare in photos. The darker shades blend pretty well in my opinion, those who struggle may just need a better brush or more experience. I think you can buy a cheaper alternative and get just the same result/ quality so if you can't get this palette it's not a huge miss
Brittany W.
Thomson, GA
Review for: Medium To Deep more...
Love the top two shades. Light cocoa is very subtle but sometimes that's a good thing. Medium cocoa is seriously great. Its a really nice tone to create shadows on your face. However, I hardly use pop dark cocoa. Dark cocoa isn't even necessarily darker, just warmer and it doesn't work for contouring on my skin tone, so I occasionally use it as an eyeshadow just to try to get some use out of it. Pop of light is something I personally think is completely useless, but I've tried. It has small chunks of glitter throughout it and it just doesn't look nice in my opinion. I tend to gravitate towards glossy or glowy highlighters but I appreciate a lot of different highlighter finishes, and this is not one of them. Its basically the worst highlighter I have ever seen.
Courtney N.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: Original more...
I have used a lot of contour palettes in my life and this is probably my least favorite. The colors looked super muddy on my skin and didn't blend very easily. This was my first ever contour kit and I figured that's just how it was until I tried a different one. Hopefully the formula has changed since I used it, but it also wasn't the worst contour palette I have used.
Shelby R.
Bowling green
I was a little unsure of this pallet when I first bought it, in fact it set in my drawer for quite some time as I continued using my Kat Von D pallet. I pulled this little beauty back out and used it and got a Matte contour and a perfectly Matte highlight, and so many compliments on my makeup. It is one of my go to pallets for highlight contour.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
I am starting out in contouring and I am wondering if I should buy the Too Faced contour palette or the Anastasia contour palette
Justine D.
Calgary
Is this a powder or cream?
Brianna B.
Marana, AZ
I haven't necessarily started using contour and I want to. Would this be good to start with?
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Does this work as amazing as the KVD one?
gabrielle h.
Fruitland Park, FL
Is this co tiring kit gel based or powder based ?