BY TOO FACED #9 in Contouring

Lift cheekbones, look instantly slimmer, or sculpt like a celebrity with Cocoa Contour. Includes the two essential sculpting shades, the perfect matte highlighter and a luminous pop of light for a contoured look that never looks flat.

Details:

Cocoa Contour gives you the power to enhance your most beautiful features and minimize the ones you want to hide in a few simple steps. This curated kit comes with the two essential sculpting shades, the perfect matte highlighter, and a luminous pop of light for a contoured look that never looks flat. Infused with our antioxidant-rich Exclusive Cocoa Complex, the powders blend seamlessly and indulge you with a decadent chocolate scent. Features our Contour Buki Brush for the most professional sculpting effect.

Now available in deeper shades!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Universal set contains all the shades needed to take the guesswork out of contouring, sculpting and highlighting.
  • Exclusive Cocoa Complex is a proprietary blend of antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and moisturizing cocoa butter that work together to hydrate and smooth skin and boost your mood.
  • Achieve lifted cheekbones, look instantly slimmer or sculpt like an A-list celebrity.
  • Includes our signature Glamour Guide with three contour looks to get you started.
  • Too Faced Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino was inspired to infuse antioxidant-rich cocoa in makeup while getting a chocolate facial at a Hawaiian spa. He learned of chocolate’s benefits to the skin and included the ingredient in Too Faced’s best-selling products.

Cocoa Contour Ingredients: Dark Cocoa and Light Cocoa

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Aroma/Flavor, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Medium Cocoa

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Aroma/Flavor, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Pop of Light

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Talc, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Aroma/Flavor, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Cocoa Butter and Deep Mocha

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica, Fragrance/Parfum, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter/Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Medium Cocoa

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Cocoa Glow

INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter/Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• How do you ladie's or gent's get the best cut or sharp co...1 Answers
  • I would love to try it4 Answers
  • I am starting out in contouring and I am wondering if I s...34 Answers
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection
  • "this is my everyday, holy grail contour kit! it obviously smells amazing but the formula and quality of the product is what keeps me repurchasing! the setting powder is awesome and gives no flash back! the contour shades are not too cool or too warm and are easy to blend! i use the lighter shade in the fall and winter months and the darker, warmer shade in the summer when i have more of a tan! a little a long way as they are super pigmented! it's also travel friendly and comes with a mirror and brush! yes and yes!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼 love the brush; you can use it to highlight, set and contour! the only reason i didn't rate this a 5 is because i hate the "highlight" shade. i don't use it, it's like a glittery setting powder, not even a highlighter (such a miss on this otherwise bomb palette)! they should recreate the palette and replace that shade with a good highlight instead! def recommend either way, it's amazing!! " in 354 reviews
  • "it is a great contouring kit and it really makes my makeup on point when i go out for a whole day" in 224 reviews
  • "i love this kit! the shades are light enough for my fair skin and it goes on smooth and blends out really well. im not a big fan of the highlighter that comes with this, its mostly glitter which i do not like. but overall its a really nice kit." in 158 reviews
Addy W.
Cascade, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Original more...
I use this product every time I do my makeup. I love it. The contouring shades work soooo well with my skin tone and they blend out like a dream. They are also very buildable to get the perfect contour you want. The powder is so silky and looks so good under my eyes to brighten my face. It gives me the most velvety skin look. Can’t find that with any other powder. The only thing that I do not like for in this palette is the highlighter and the brush. The highlighter is so powdery and has chunky glitter in it. It blends ok, can be choppy or patchy. It is hardly visible on the skin as well. The brush is just not the kind of brush I use to contour. It’s small, angled and dense. I typically use a smaller, pointed brush to contour. Morphe Y11 Deluxe Pointed Contour Brush
Mikaela B.
I absolutely love all of the cocoa products by Too Faced so this had to be added to my collection. First of all it smells great! The scent is does not smell artificial and is not too strong. The contour colors are perfect for building up pigment and deepening certain areas. I like to use the lighter contour color for my nose and forehead and the darker one for my cheekbones, jaw, etc. The angled kabuki brush that is included works awesomely in all contour and highlighter areas especially because the hairs lay flat on the sides instead of flaring out . The top right highlighter (cocoa butter) works well for lightening up areas amd then adding the "Cocoa Glow" . The bottom left highlighter is perfect for getting a very natural looking highlight. It does have some specks of glitter/sparkles in it but they don't look clownish. The pigments are super blendable and easy to work with. It's the perfect powder contour kit in my opinion and it comes in "Milk Chocolate" for fair-skinned individuals and "dark chocolate" for people with deeper skin. I think it's perfect for both beginners and experts.
Bailey P.
Carthage, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Original more...
I love the packaging, the smell and the colors. The instructions for different looks were easy to follow. My only complaint is the brush that comes with it and the fact that there was only one. For me personally, the brush is hard to hold on to and too wide for contouring. A thinner brush with a longer handle would’ve been so much better but I understand it had to be made to fit the packaging. One brush for four different colors was inconvenient, leaving me to have to buy extra brushes.
Lindsey K.
Yes, yes, YES! After failing to find the perfect contour shades for me I decided to try and palette and hope for this best. This is SUPER good! The packaging is adorable, it smells amazing, comes with a mirror and brush, and the product is high quality. The change is subtle, but I notice right sway that when used correctly it instantly slims my face (a HUGE plus!).

The darker two colors are perfect for my complexion, but I think the other two could be just a tad lighter to really make my features pop. If I'm going for subtle, everyday use, though, this is perfect. I wish that Too Faced offered these in individual pans, so that when I am done with my favorites I can replace with another without purchasing another palette. But, for the time being I am happy too. Love this!
Briana F.
Worthington
Too Faced has always held a special place in my heart because not only are they so unique with scented products but their formulas are always consistent. I have never had a problem with any product from this brand and this is just another one that will definitely do its job! I love how compact it is so it is very easy to travel with. Highly recommend!
Kate S.
Hugo, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Medium To Deep more...
By far one of my top two favorite contouring kits. This is the kit that got me started with contouring and taught me how to really do it and look flawless. I get so many compliments when I use this palette! Will definitely buy it again when my other one runs out(lasts a long time too!) I do wish there was another brush option included though!
Robin P.
Philadelphia
Review for: Medium To Deep more...
Just got this about two weeks ago.  I do not know why I bought it.  Honestly, I thought the chocolate theme/scent was a little juvenile.  All the reviews were good so, I said what the heck and ordered.  I am VERY pleasantly surprised.  The scent is delicious and warm, without being overpowering.  It also disappears upon application, which is great.  It applies very easily and the colors are rich and beautiful.. no orange dirty foreheads here.   The brightening power is great, I use it to blend the contour out also.  I love the highlighter, but save it for nights out, it has a lot of glitter which is not great for the office.   I work 8-12 hour days and my contour is still on at the end of the day.  There is a ton of product in here so, I think it is worth the price.
Morgan D.
Ventura , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Original more...
This contour palette is a close second favorite to my beloved Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Refillable Palette. The shade range works really well for my skin tone and I’m obsessed with the cocoa smell. It’s rare to find a brush that you like that comes with a palette but I actually really like the kabuki brush!
Stephanie S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Review for: Original more...
The only use I get out of this palette is the brush (I use it when I travel) and the medium cocoa contour color. I love the smell of the this palette. Currently I am trying to use up the other shades in this palette. I tried using the light cocoa to bake, but that really dries my under eyes out. So instead I just use it to brush up mistakes from when I contour with a heavy hand. The dark cocoa is used to deepen the contour under my check bones. A little goes a long way with that shade. Finally, the pop of light is just a disappointing highlighting shade. All it really does is give you a 5 year old glitter look on your cheek bone. Honestly, out of all the shades, I would purchase the medium cocoa on its own (if it was available).
ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴄ.
Review for: Original more...
Only rating this 3 stars because of the cocoa shades, specifically the medium cocoa. I used medium cocoa every day and loved everything about the tone and formula. The dark cocoa was obviously less natural but awesome for summer and super warm on the skin. The brightening and highlighter though were absolute flops for me. The highlighter is straight up glitter and matte product. it looks so weird and unnatural on the skin. i really wanted the brightening powder to blur my high points but all it did was leave a cast. overall, i love their bronzers and recommend buying them in their singles. but as for contouring, Too Faced has an incredible blurring powder in the peach collection and a plethora of beautiful highlighters. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case for the pallette all together. I would not recommend.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
I am starting out in contouring and I am wondering if I should buy the Too Faced contour palette or the Anastasia contour palette
Justine D.
Calgary
Is this a powder or cream?
Brianna B.
Marana, AZ
I haven't necessarily started using contour and I want to. Would this be good to start with?
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Does this work as amazing as the KVD one?
gabrielle h.
Fruitland Park, FL
Is this co tiring kit gel based or powder based ?