Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ
Is there different colors to match your skin or is this just one bronzer that works for everyone?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Somerset, MA
2 years, 9 months ago
Actually there is 2 tones you can choose from when purchasing this bronzer. They have the original chocolate soileil & then they have the MILK chocolate soleil. I have light to medium skin and I purchase the MILK because this stuff is fairly dark when applied. So I'd suggest the Milk Chocolate for lighter skin tones. Hope that helped!
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
3 years ago
One for all but from what I've seen it works with all tones!
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
3 years, 3 months ago
One for all, I was worried at first too since I'm really pale but it goes on sheer and looks great on all skin tones.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
3 years, 4 months ago
These bronzers just smell amazing! I like to use the Milk chocolate Soliel all over my face making a "3" on my forhead to my cheekbone to my jaw line just to give me some dimension. Then I like to take the Chocolate Soliel and contour my cheekbones if I want a more sculpted look. But I can also use it alone with a light hand since I am fairly light.This stuff works wonders and I want to eat it every time I open the packaging.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Parrish, FL
3 years, 6 months ago
There are two different colors. I tan in the summer, so I use Chocolate then, but the Milk Chocolate is great for winter, when I am a bit paler. The texture and color families are the same.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Tyler, TX
4 years, 3 months ago
I have fair skin and took a chance with Milk Chocolate, I'll think it works great for my purpose (light contouring). smells wonderful
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Charlotte, NC
4 years, 9 months ago
Too faced has about 6 bronzes at Sephora, so you can definitely find a too faced bronzer that is best for you.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Denver, CO
4 years, 9 months ago
Sun Bunny is a little more on the shimmery side, but if you want a matte bronzer, go with the Chocloate Soleil or the Milk Chocolate for VERY pale skin tones.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Lakewood, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
They have a few options, 2 or 3 i think. milk chocolate, chocolate solei, and sun bunny.
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
I have fair skin and it was too dark and orange for me. They make one called Milk Chocolate that is a better color for fair skin.