BY TOO FACED #3 in Bronzer

Go ahead, indulge yourself. You won’t add pounds when you dip into our antioxidant-rich, cocoa-licious, zero-calorie bronzer; just an irresistible, all-over deep tan.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE: Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and signature bronzing pigments to create a unique matte bronzer that neutralizes red and evens skin tone.

Net Weight: .35 Oz. (Metric: 10 g) Ingredients: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• Bonzer or blush ? Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronze...21 Answers
  • Which one is better: Too faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bro...10 Answers
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
  • "this is a good bronzer for everyday wear. it is a matte finish and lasts all day long. works well for those with more oily skin. it's easily blendable with the rest of your makeup so that it doesn't leave an edge and looks more natural." in 2403 reviews
  • "this is the cult classic from too faced!! i love it, but it’s a tad too warm for my contour on my fair skin. but, what makes up for it is the packaging and oh, the scent!! the scent is so delicious." in 808 reviews
  • "My favorite bronzer... actually now that I think about it, Two Faced is probably one of my favorite makeup brands out there now." in 24 reviews
  • "My skin tone is medium with olive/yellow undertones... this both warms my face wonderfully yet is not so warm that I can't contour with it." in 24 reviews
  • "i love the formula and the packaging but the best part is the smell and it still smells amazing even after you apply it." in 22 reviews
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this bronzer that I purchased from ULTA and too faced online! It is long lasting, doesn't budge or move on the skin,even in humid weather or sweating,it really lasts. It's great! It is extremely pigmented, is blendable, is absolutely buildable, and really sculpts and defines perfectly! It also smells beyond amazing since it is made with real cocoa powder, it really makes an enjoyable experience & invigorates the senses every single time you time you open the compact and use it! Smells just like a chocolate bar. It is very easy to apply, not alot of fall out or kick back, it is a powder, but isn't chalky, and doesn't look cakey or feel heavy at all. It is one of the only powder bronzers for contour that I continually reach for. It's great for warming up any look especially for spring or summer and giving you a nice healthy matte tan finish. It is packaged extremely well, and can easily be thrown in a bag or purse for on the go, and won't break or open up. A little goes a long way, so you really do recieve a very generous amount of product that lasts months, to years, after purchasing a full size. Love that Too Faced cosmetics made this product, it's my all time favorite bronzer, and must have in my huge makeup collection. I also like that you can purchase the milk chocolate or deep chocolate for lighter or darker skin tones. I love that it is matte, which makes the sculpting and contour look natural and not shimmery or glittery all over the face. Also, it is the perfect cool tone, thst warms you up where needed but never ever makes you orange! I can't stand warm toned bronzers that turn you orange instead of looking natural. Also, this bronzer is not cakey or heavy on the skin, and even though I have sensitive skin, it does not irritate it, feel tight, or clog pores or breakouts at all ever, where as some other bronzers especially cream contour products can do that! ABSOLUTELY recommend to others, have repurchased and will continue to!
ShayMarie B.
vallejo
Story time... well I was just sitting in my room yesterday and decided to try the full contour look which ended up coming out really nice didn’t think I would get it but I did ... I sprayed b6 setting spray first Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray which I love and use faithfully every time I do my makeup. Then I used Becca first light primerBECCA First Light Priming Filter Face Primer then I used Becca back light BECCA Backlight Priming Filter after I rubbed it in and let dry. I used tarte porless primer next which was sooooooooo soft I couldn’t believe it I highly recommend after I applied all my primers i made my way to my foundation which I was wearing lancome.com once it was blended all nice I put on Anastasia Beverly Hills The Original Contour Kit mixed with Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer... for my concealer I used M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer & let it try a lil after I let it dry I put Too Faced Born This Way Setting Powder Ethereal Setting Powder let it bake. As it was baking I moved on to my brows which I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade mixed with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® for my eyes I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit for my highlight I used Lancôme Dual Finish Multi-tasking Illuminating Highlighter then I blended my face out where I had put the setting powder before I forgot & for my lips I had on MAC lip liner & NYX MATTE first time doing it hope you guy like it as much as I do 💋 Mascara I used Benefit Cosmetics BAD Gal BANG! Volumizing Mascara
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This bronzer blends like a dream! I self tanned yesterday and my foundation is definitely not dark enough but this bronzer helped to kick up my skin color a notch! All of too faced’s bronzers are amazing, get the too faced book of bronzers to try them all easily! This is the only bronzer I used in this photo... so nose contour, under my cheekbones, on my forehead, under chin, etc.

(Also featured: Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner, tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush by Tarte in the shade Paaarty, Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette, BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmer Skin Perfector Pressed Powder- Champagne Pop, Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001, Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Makeup Everlasting Wear Pore-Refining Effect in shade 25 mixed with Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation in shade 260, Dose of Colors Desi X Katy Collection ~ More Creamer Please Lipstick with Dose of Colors Desi X Katy Collection Lustrelux Lipstick - No Shade in the middle, tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer in light medium and also in light, RCMA No Color Powder)
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I was really worried when I originally pruchaced this because of the fragrance (and taste...?). I was worried the cocoa powder would cause breakouts which I am already very prone too... But it hasn't! I lightly apply it on top of another bronzer for the matte finish or use it to contour... because the color just doesn't look natural on me. It's literally just light brown. My skin has a more detailed pigment to it when it's tan. I don't just turn light brown. But the packaging is very attractive and it does work really well to add a little more color when I use it as a mattifier in addition to my other bronzer, and it works phenomenally to contour. Overall, I'll use it because I have it but for the price, there are much better bronzers on the market.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
Funny because this is literally my second favorite bronzer ever! Well it's actually a toss-up between this one and the Physicians Formula butter bronzer but this one takes it for quite a few reasons! If you're going more for price then Physicians Formula is close behind this one. This is very similar to benefits hoola it's a matte bronzer it's not too warm not too cool to gray or too orange it's the perfect shade! It's perfectly matte with no shimmer or glitter and it whatsoever so it's great for both bronzing and contouring. I use the light to medium to bronze all over and the medium to deep to Contour and they work lovely together. It's got a great color payoff but it's definitely buildable and it's not like you're going to accidentally put a big blob of bronzer in one spot and not be able to blend it out it's a very blendable formula! It Blends very easily but it's not too soft of a powder if that makes sense there's not a ton of kickback. I also like Too Faced Chocolate Soleil matte bronzers Packaging a lot better then a lot of others it's a lot more durable than hoola by benefit but I will say that benefits hoola still beats this product because it has the brush included which this one does not have. It's sturdy so it won't crumble if you drop it I've thrown mine around quite a bit and the mirror actually broke before the bronzer LOL ironically! This is just a beautiful matte bronzer that can be used for bronzing and contouring! It smells so good you could eat it which definitely doesn't hurt! I would say this is definitely close to a 5 if not a five-star product maybe 4.9! 🎭🍫🎭🍫 🌞🌞👍👍 💯
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
I love this bronzer. It lasts forever! I’ve had it for over a year and I still have a bunch left! I’m pretty pale so I got the lightest one. The packaging really turned me on. It’s so pretty! It smells like chocolate.. I accidentally tasted it too and it even TASTES like chocolate! It goes on dark and with a good blending brush you can use it to contour or just bronze your whole face. I like to contour with it. The shade is pretty perfect for my pale skin. I definitely would recommend and buy again!
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
Smells like chocolate!! Blends like a dream!! Perfect shade for lighter skin contour!! Yes please!!! I can't say enough good things about this bronzer no matter how hard I try. I own over 150 bronzers and 74 of them are contour shades and this is my ride or die! This shade is for lighter tones and it says for medium tones but honestly I would try a darker shade. Just use your favorite contour brush to run this around the perimeter of your face and hollows of your cheeks for the perfect slimming effect. I am not giving 5 stars because I don't particularly like the fact there are 2 shades and both are for lighter to medium toned guys/gals and there is no shade for the beautifully darker guys/gals who would like to enjoy a chocolatey scented bronzer.
Catherine R.
I have this bronzer in the Milk Chocolate version and I absolutely love it.  It is the perfect color for warming up my fair skin without looking orange.  I love that it is a matte bronzer as well.  I have oily skin and I was scared of bronzer because so many have shimmer.  This bronzer just warms me up without adding too much color and absolutely so shine.  It is just really beautiful.   It blends out beautifully.  I had to get used to the chocolate smell but that didn't take long at all.  The compact is huge and I know it will last a long time.  When it does run out I will for sure repurchase it.
Katherine M.
Springfield, MO
I LOVE this product! I’m super ginger and fair skinned, so I don’t use bronzer the way most do, in the places the sun hits. I find this bronzer is the perfect contour for my fair, freckled skin. It’s totally matte, but it doesn’t have the grayish tones of many contour powders. It smells good enough to eat, as we’ve come to expect and love from Too Faced. I use the medium shade, because I’m using it for contour, but a fair skinned person who really wants to bronze has the option to go lighter with the milk chocolate shade, which I searched and was also quite beautiful. Same for the dark chocolate for the darker beauties.
Amy S.
Salem
If you're going to get one bronzing powder, it should be this one. It's smooth, the perfect color, and goes on like butter. It blends like a dream, has the cutest packaging, and... drumroll, please... it smells like chocolate. If you haven't tried Too Faces chocolate makeup, you may be thinking to yourself that you don't need chocolate scents in your makeup... and you'd be wrong. Oh, they smell so wonderful and the scent stays with you but in a light way so that you get an occasional whiff of it like someone has just opened an expensive box of chocolates. It totally elevates my makeup routine for me.
Rubi R.
Pomona ca
Does it really smell like chocolate? I would love to smell? Lol
Neda J.
Blacksburg , VA
Is this worth buying, because I want it but I don't know if it is worth the money.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
Is Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder a top pick for you?
Kaitlin M.
Goodyear, Az
I have a light complexion. Will this look good on me?
Jessica W.
Rome, GA
Is this better than the Benefit Hoola Bronzer? Is it shimmery or matte? How does it blend?