Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte BronzerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY TOO FACED #3 in Bronzer

Go ahead, indulge yourself. You won’t add pounds when you dip into our antioxidant-rich, cocoa-licious, zero-calorie bronzer; just an irresistible, all-over deep tan.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE: Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and signature bronzing pigments to create a unique matte bronzer that neutralizes red and evens skin tone.

Net Weight: .35 Oz. (Metric: 10 g) Ingredients: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• Bonzer or blush ? Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer NARS ...18 Answers
  • Does this smell like chocolate?8 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "My favorite bronzer... actually now that I think about it, Two Faced is probably one of my favorite makeup brands out there now." in 24 reviews
  • "My skin tone is medium with olive/yellow undertones... this both warms my face wonderfully yet is not so warm that I can't contour with it." in 24 reviews
  • "i love the formula and the packaging but the best part is the smell and it still smells amazing even after you apply it." in 22 reviews
  • "This is such a great matte bronzer, I have tried many matte bronzers in the past but this is the only one that lasts long and looks natural when I am contouring, and I have fair skin so it is a double plus!" in 15 reviews
  • "You might think that it is a little pricey but it last along time so 28 dollars for a yr of product is not bad and if you don't use it everyday it last even longer." in 13 reviews
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
I love this bronzer. It lasts forever! I’ve had it for over a year and I still have a bunch left! I’m pretty pale so I got the lightest one. The packaging really turned me on. It’s so pretty! It smells like chocolate.. I accidentally tasted it too and it even TASTES like chocolate! It goes on dark and with a good blending brush you can use it to contour or just bronze your whole face. I like to contour with it. The shade is pretty perfect for my pale skin. I definitely would recommend and buy again!
Catherine R.
I have this bronzer in the Milk Chocolate version and I absolutely love it.  It is the perfect color for warming up my fair skin without looking orange.  I love that it is a matte bronzer as well.  I have oily skin and I was scared of bronzer because so many have shimmer.  This bronzer just warms me up without adding too much color and absolutely so shine.  It is just really beautiful.   It blends out beautifully.  I had to get used to the chocolate smell but that didn't take long at all.  The compact is huge and I know it will last a long time.  When it does run out I will for sure repurchase it.
Jazmin V.
Hayward, CA
It’s fine. There’s nothing terrible about it it’s just hard to blend at times. The color is a nice dark pigment but if you put too much you look muddy so be careful. I would recommend to beauty gurus who know how to blend and don’t mind spending those extra few minutes for the perfect deep tones. But not so much for beginners because it can look chalky. Image below after normal blending, vs. extensive blending.
Danyela G.
Apple Valley
This product gets me in the halloween mood, it give a lot of definition to your look. You build up by using a little at a time. You can also add it to your eye and do a natural look. I definatly recomend this product! It's perfect! It won't let you down. You can get it at Walmart, Macy's, Chanel, Sephora, and online at the Too Face website. You should really buy it, it's worth it I promise. It is way more pigmented than the NARS Laguna bronzer. The NARS Laguna bronzer is shiny and glowy, but if you like to look a bit more natural, this Too Faced bronzer is just for you! It is matte and really easy to blend. Is also smells sooo good! It smells just like chocolate I can just eat it! But i won't because it goes on my fave and not my stomache :) Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face PrimerToo Faced Brightening BlushToo Faced Cosmetics Mini Brush SetToo Faced CosmeticsToo Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow PaletteToo Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection PaletteToo Faced Natural Love Eyeshadow CollectionToo Faced Sweet Peach Glow Infused Highlighting Palette
Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
First off the package is beautiful like alot of Too Faced products AND this smells like cocoa. The bronzer is a beautiful matte which is great for contouring HOWEVER it is verrrrrrrry dark so I find it harder to work with for fairer skin gals. When I have tried to use a little it gets to be harder to blend and ends up looking muddy. If you have the extra time to hella buff and blend then this is great..butttt aint nobody got time for that lol If you are medium-dark pigmented this would be great for you. Since its so pigmented the bronzer will last a long time, which is great since its $30
Jessica B.
I love this product and I am new to using bronzers. I bought it for contouring, to define my cheekbones, nose, and jawline. Because of it's matte finish and neutral brown color-it's perfect for that. The color looks natural for contouring on my medium skin tone. The smell is delicious-cocoa, but I do not notice it after awhile. The product is a little powdery out of the pan, but I just tap my brush to get rid of the excess. The color pay off is good. Love this product for contouring and will buy it again. But it will probably last me a long time cause I only need to use a little.
ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
Dearborn, MI
I’m not sure how the ratings are so high for this product maybe it’s just a bit dark for me, I found it sort of hard to blend. Maybe it was me applying to much product, but i did not feel like it was blendable at all.. it looked blotchy on my face, which I hated. The only good thing about it, was how amazing it smelt, and the packaging was always a plus. It also cracked the 2 week I had it, my friend also purchased this product and it was cracked when she got home, so always check your product before purchasing it, also be careful because it does break/crack easily.
Nka k.
I got the Too faced chocolate  matte bronzer in my play box and i use it wen i'm traveling.   its so convenient and dos not  take a lot of room in my bag.
I love the smell  of this bronzer smells like chocolate.
and long lasting.
I would defiantly recommend it to all.

Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
Too Faced is unrivaled when it comes to cute packaging and clever palettes. I'd only worn bronzer a couple of times before picking this up. My round face tends to hide any contours in my face, so I wanted to showcase more of my angles without going Kardashian-level overboard with bronzer. This is the perfect bronzer for people who only want to wear a little or for people who are masters of highlight and contour. The color blends so easily, and it smells amazing to boot. My husband is always trying to kiss and rub my cheeks now because they smell so good.
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
This is a good bronzer for people with light to medium skin tones. It smells good, like chocolate, and it blends out really nicely. It has a matte finish. I like to use it to bronze up my face but you can use this to contour too. I really like the tone of this bronzer, it's not very cool toned but it's not too warm either, so it doesn't look too red or orange on pale skin; its a really nice neutral bronzer.
Rubi R.
Pomona ca
Does it really smell like chocolate? I would love to smell? Lol
Neda J.
Blacksburg , VA
Is this worth buying, because I want it but I don't know if it is worth the money.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
Is Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder a top pick for you?
Kaitlin M.
Goodyear, Az
I have a light complexion. Will this look good on me?
Jessica W.
Rome, GA
Is this better than the Benefit Hoola Bronzer? Is it shimmery or matte? How does it blend?