Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Go ahead, indulge yourself. You won’t add pounds when you dip into our antioxidant-rich, cocoa-licious, zero-calorie bronzer; just an irresistible, all-over deep tan.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE: Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and signature bronzing pigments to create a unique matte bronzer that neutralizes red and evens skin tone.

Net Weight: .35 Oz. (Metric: 10 g) Ingredients: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

Is it creamy Or a very dry mat?
Is the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer really worth buying? I mean, I am mixed race (latin) so I wanted to know if it's not too light for my skin tone...
Does this product look nice on any skin tone?
Start your review of Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this is a good bronzer for everyday wear. it is a matte finish and lasts all day long. works well for those with more oily skin. it's easily blendable with the rest of your makeup so that it doesn't leave an edge and looks more natural.” in reviews
“this is the cult classic from too faced!! i love it, but it’s a tad too warm for my contour on my fair skin. but, what makes up for it is the packaging and oh, the scent!! the scent is so delicious.” in reviews
“My favorite bronzer... actually now that I think about it, Two Faced is probably one of my favorite makeup brands out there now.” in reviews
“My skin tone is medium with olive/yellow undertones... this both warms my face wonderfully yet is not so warm that I can't contour with it.” in reviews
“i love the formula and the packaging but the best part is the smell and it still smells amazing even after you apply it.” in reviews
Clay City
Heads up, pale people! This is the perfect bronzer for you! When I failed to find a Fenty bronzer that would work for me, a Sephora associate pointed out this gem. I first noticed how huge the pan is, so this bronzer is super affordable and you get a LOT of product compared to other brands! It smells like coconuts (but no worries, it doesn’t linger on your face) and looks gorgeous. The design makes it so half the pan is a darker color and half is a lighter, slightly shimmery color. I personally prefer a matte look but honestly this bronzer looks perfectly natural. There’s nothing glittery about it and it doesn’t make your face look shiny, so even if you also prefer matte bronzers, you might be surprised by this one. It’s easy to apply and not dusty. I use a big powder brush to sweep it along my cheekbones and lightly shape my forehead and jawline. It blends easily and it’s pigmented, so you don’t have to dig into the pan to get a decent amount of product on your face. It also wears well throughout the day. I am SO glad this bronzer was shown to me; I would have overlooked it! There is nothing orangey about it so it looks great on my neutral-toned pale skin. I may have to buy a backup!
Brooklyn
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I have been using this one for a few months now I also use their dewy you foundation primer and setting powder but I use other products as well I like to mix primers but absolutely love their foundation! I absolutely love this bronzer I use it after I do a cream contour and use this as my powder it smells so good you could eat it and it’s funny cause you can taste the chocolate as you brush it on! It crazy! The color is rich but blends incredibly well and I’m very light skinned but this will work on a variety of colors! I’ve found this at Tj Maxx in New York City everywhere so I’d check out TJ Maxx, Marshall’s and online sources it’s not big but does last long because of good pigmentations don’t need a lot to get a dramatic look. So at Tj Maxx I think I paid $4.99 was definitely a steal and this brand doesn’t have expiration date but products are all new in box! Definitely check it out once stores reopen! Also have pictures on my other reviews and always use this as my bronzer for contour so if you want to check out shade.
Knoxville
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer uploaded by Lydia S.
Purchased at: ULTA
So for about a year I’ve been experimenting with adding some bronzer in the hollow of my cheeks. Looked nice enough, accentuated my cheek bones a bit. But I never felt like taking it any further – most likely, I now realize, because my bronzer was too dark for my skin tone. Then I found this tip in Real Simple magazine: “On each side, starting in the center of your forehead near your hairline, trace a number 3, hitting the temples, hollows of the cheeks, and jawline.” So I tried it with Milk Chocolate shade, very cautiously at first... Boom! Glow! Love it. And the matte finish is awesome, too.
Manassas, VA
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer uploaded by megan L.
When using this powder there is going to be a lot of pigmentation so only tap once (trust me you’ll have a lot of color) Now i personally love it bc it is quick and i don’t have to go in repeatedly but others may not like how pigmented it is which is definitely okay! this is a matte bronzer so if you like shiny bronzer maybe go with a different too faced bronzer bc they have combo bronzers (matte and shiny). also you can add highlighter to give you that glow which is personally what i do with the kat von d metal crush roseshock and gold skool ( i combine them to give me the fenty diamond highlight look ) Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Quincy, MA
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer uploaded by Kate L.
One of my favorite bronzers of all time! I have absolutely no cheekbones but this makes me look like I at least have something! Adds fantastic color to my makeup and never makes me look fake tan, as I am very pale. I don't think I'd ever use a different bronzer. It also smells so fantastic, my boyfriend will never get over it! The picture that I think this looks the best in is from Halloween (I don't always do my makeup like that LOL) but I think it's definitely the best pic that makes my cheekbones pop and I never take selfies.
Jackson, MS
This is my HOLY GRAIL bronzer. The perfect glowing, bronzey shade. It doesn't pull too orange or too gray and it's pigmented but still incredibly blendable. It smells incredible, it's easy to apply, it lasts a long time and it looks GOOD. If I do a full face of makeup, I will put on a light contour shade in the hollows of my cheeks and then layer this over with a larger brush to give me that sunkissed glow. On light "no makeup makeup" days, I just use a bit of this on my cheeks to liven up my face. It is so versatile and truly the only bronzer I find myself reaching for every day. I repurchase it every time I run out! Try it- this will not disappoint.
Lowell, MA
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer uploaded by Rosie Q.
One of my favorite purchases from Too Faced is this bronzer. It adds the perfect warmth to any of my looks. They have 3 tones to pick from and I chose light-to-medium. I apply this around the top part of my forehead, chisel out the cheeks, my chin line and then contour my nose. It buildable so I don’t have to worry about the harsh lines, matte and last long throughout the day. The formula is always infused with cocoa powder so it has this chocolate scent that is quite pleasant. The compact is a plastic gold design, it’s cute and has decent size mirror inside. Overall, for $30 this bronzer is worth it and the large pan will take me awhile to finish it too!
Omaha, NE
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer uploaded by Pam C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really wanted to love this Too Faced Matte Bronzer, but sadly am not overly impressed. I purchased this product based on the Allure Best of Beauty Award in the Chocolate Soleil shade which was a good color match for my light-medium skin tone. While is does apply smoothly, I found the chocolate smell too overwhelming and gimmicky. After all, who wants to smell like a box of chocolates when your boo leans in for a kiss?! It’s okay for everyday wear, but perhaps a bit too blah for the evening. The round, cute compact is a good size for a large bronzing brush, but very difficult to open. I won’t be repurchasing.
Ok not only does this product look amazing, it SMELLS amazing! If you love chocolate as much as I do, you’ll love opening this product up every single morning to apply. I will say, the one I use does not give me that sunkissed color that other bronzers will give you. The one I use is a more cooler tone that is perfect for creating a shadow - especially over contour. I’ll use this product on top of my liquid contour to enhance the contoured look... and then I will apply a warmer bronzer over the top of it to add some sunkissed color. Love love love this product - definitely a staple in my makeup bag!
Elsie, MI
If you’re looking for a matte bronzer, you’ve just found your perfect match! This is my all-time favorite bronzer. I use this mainly for contouring since it it a matte formula. I typically use the “Milk Chocolate” shade and find that it’s a really nice, soft brown that doesn’t make me look crazy chiseled, but gives me great definition where I want it. I always have a back-up ready because I don’t ever want to be without it! This product does have a chocolate scent to it also, so if you’re not into scented face products, you may want to test this out in an Ulta or Sephora before purchasing.

1,456 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 jours
leah C. • il y a 3 jours
i am extremely pale and this bronzer works for me. it might be too light for you but its my fave one and definitely worth a try! if you dont like it you can return it!