Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte BronzerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY TOO FACED #3 in Bronzer

Go ahead, indulge yourself. You won’t add pounds when you dip into our antioxidant-rich, cocoa-licious, zero-calorie bronzer; just an irresistible, all-over deep tan.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE: Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and signature bronzing pigments to create a unique matte bronzer that neutralizes red and evens skin tone.

Net Weight: .35 Oz. (Metric: 10 g) Ingredients: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• Bonzer or blush ? Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer NARS ...18 Answers
  • Which one is better: Too faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer or ...7 Answers
  • Does this smell like chocolate?10 Answers
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
  • "this is a good bronzer for everyday wear. it is a matte finish and lasts all day long. works well for those with more oily skin. it's easily blendable with the rest of your makeup so that it doesn't leave an edge and looks more natural." in 2403 reviews
  • "this is the cult classic from too faced!! i love it, but it’s a tad too warm for my contour on my fair skin. but, what makes up for it is the packaging and oh, the scent!! the scent is so delicious." in 808 reviews
  • "My skin tone is medium with olive/yellow undertones... this both warms my face wonderfully yet is not so warm that I can't contour with it." in 24 reviews
  • "My favorite bronzer... actually now that I think about it, Two Faced is probably one of my favorite makeup brands out there now." in 24 reviews
  • "i love the formula and the packaging but the best part is the smell and it still smells amazing even after you apply it." in 22 reviews
ShayMarie B.
vallejo
Story time... well I was just sitting in my room yesterday and decided to try the full contour look which ended up coming out really nice didn’t think I would get it but I did ... I sprayed b6 setting spray first Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray which I love and use faithfully every time I do my makeup. Then I used Becca first light primerBECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh Spray then I used Becca back light BECCA Backlight Priming Filter after I rubbed it in and let dry. I used tarte porless primer next which was sooooooooo soft I couldn’t believe it I highly recommend after I applied all my primers i made my way to my foundation which I was wearing lancome.com once it was blended all nice I put on Anastasia Beverly Hills The Original Contour Kit mixed with Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer... for my concealer I used MAC Studio Finish Concealer spf 35 NC30 & let it try a lil after I let it dry I put Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder Universal Shade let it bake. As it was baking I moved on to my brows which I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade mixed with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® for my eyes I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit for my highlight I used Lancôme Dual Finish Multi-tasking Illuminating Highlighter then I blended my face out where I had put the setting powder before I forgot & for my lips I had on MAC lip liner & NYX MATTE first time doing it hope you guy like it as much as I do 💋 Mascara I used Benefit Cosmetics Badgal Bang! Volumizing Mascara
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
Funny because this is literally my second favorite bronzer ever! Well it's actually a toss-up between this one and the Physicians Formula butter bronzer but this one takes it for quite a few reasons! If you're going more for price then Physicians Formula is close behind this one. This is very similar to benefits hoola it's a matte bronzer it's not too warm not too cool to gray or too orange it's the perfect shade! It's perfectly matte with no shimmer or glitter and it whatsoever so it's great for both bronzing and contouring. I use the light to medium to bronze all over and the medium to deep to Contour and they work lovely together. It's got a great color payoff but it's definitely buildable and it's not like you're going to accidentally put a big blob of bronzer in one spot and not be able to blend it out it's a very blendable formula! It Blends very easily but it's not too soft of a powder if that makes sense there's not a ton of kickback. I also like Too Faced Chocolate Soleil matte bronzers Packaging a lot better then a lot of others it's a lot more durable than hoola by benefit but I will say that benefits hoola still beats this product because it has the brush included which this one does not have. It's sturdy so it won't crumble if you drop it I've thrown mine around quite a bit and the mirror actually broke before the bronzer LOL ironically! This is just a beautiful matte bronzer that can be used for bronzing and contouring! It smells so good you could eat it which definitely doesn't hurt! I would say this is definitely close to a 5 if not a five-star product maybe 4.9! 🎭🍫🎭🍫 🌞🌞👍👍 💯
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
I love this bronzer. It lasts forever! I’ve had it for over a year and I still have a bunch left! I’m pretty pale so I got the lightest one. The packaging really turned me on. It’s so pretty! It smells like chocolate.. I accidentally tasted it too and it even TASTES like chocolate! It goes on dark and with a good blending brush you can use it to contour or just bronze your whole face. I like to contour with it. The shade is pretty perfect for my pale skin. I definitely would recommend and buy again!
Patricia D.
Product is alright. I don't think its worth the full price. Maybe because they made it smell like chocolate its worth that much? I'm still confused on the price tag for this product. Anyways, I have the light medium and the medium/deep. I compare this bronzer to one of the prestige bronzers I bought a couple months ago. They both have the same texture but the price is very different. Prestige bronzer feels a little more dry than toofaced bronzer. It is $3 for 20g of bronzer and $30 for 10g of bronzer, huge price difference with same results. (They both last the same amount of time ~6-8hrs)  Honestly two star for the smell, its a bit overbearing (I don't want to be smelling like stuffed my face with chocolate, scent wears off after 30 mins to one hour of wear)
Maddie C.
Boston , MA
This is always my go to bronzer. I’ve bought so many bronzers over the years and, with the exception of the bronzer in the tarte pro glow palate, this is the best of them all. I’ve bought it many times over the past few years and use it every day. It looks amazing on my skin whether I’m pale or tan. It blends perfectly with whatever combo of over makeup I have on my skin. It’s more of a brown based bronzer which I prefer so much more than an orangey bronzer. The only downside is that sometimes if I’m not careful it can make my face look a little dirty. It works beautifully as a bronzer or a contour color. The chocolate smell was a little weird at first (sometimes I can even taste it when I’m putting on my make up) but I’ve gotten used to it at this point.
Samantha J.
Honolulu, HI
This may be the #3 bronzer but it will always be #1 to me! I’ve used this bronzer for years, and certainly tried other brands but I keep coming back to it. It’s easy to blend, and buildable no matter if I have a tan or not. It’s also useful to blend a little on the neck and chest if needed to ensure everything matches and you don’t get a weird makeup face line :) worth EVERY penny and honestly lasts me months even when I use it every day. Included is a little swatch...for reference my skin is MAC studio fix powder NC35 when I’m tan and NC20 when I’m not.
Catherine R.
I have this bronzer in the Milk Chocolate version and I absolutely love it.  It is the perfect color for warming up my fair skin without looking orange.  I love that it is a matte bronzer as well.  I have oily skin and I was scared of bronzer because so many have shimmer.  This bronzer just warms me up without adding too much color and absolutely so shine.  It is just really beautiful.   It blends out beautifully.  I had to get used to the chocolate smell but that didn't take long at all.  The compact is huge and I know it will last a long time.  When it does run out I will for sure repurchase it.
Maria H.
This bronzer is so good! It was the perfect undertone for my complexion. Most of the time I had it, I used it for my contour and I think it worked perfectly. It lasted all day. I had hi my pan on it and i dropped it, and unfortunately shattered. I wouldn’t purchase it again only because it pricey. I’d rather use my Physician’s formula bronzer that’s literally half the price. The Too Faced one, smelled just like chocolate it was nice. I know they’ve changed the packaging. If I do end up purchasing it again, I really hope they don’t change the formula as they tend to do when changing packaging on products.
Jazmin V.
San Francisco, CA
It’s fine. There’s nothing terrible about it it’s just hard to blend at times. The color is a nice dark pigment but if you put too much you look muddy so be careful. I would recommend to beauty gurus who know how to blend and don’t mind spending those extra few minutes for the perfect deep tones. But not so much for beginners because it can look chalky. Image below after normal blending, vs. extensive blending.
Danyela G.
Apple Valley
This product gets me in the halloween mood, it give a lot of definition to your look. You build up by using a little at a time. You can also add it to your eye and do a natural look. I definatly recomend this product! It's perfect! It won't let you down. You can get it at Walmart, Macy's, Chanel, Sephora, and online at the Too Face website. You should really buy it, it's worth it I promise. It is way more pigmented than the NARS Laguna bronzer. The NARS Laguna bronzer is shiny and glowy, but if you like to look a bit more natural, this Too Faced bronzer is just for you! It is matte and really easy to blend. Is also smells sooo good! It smells just like chocolate I can just eat it! But i won't because it goes on my fave and not my stomache :) Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face PrimerToo Faced Brightening BlushToo Faced Cosmetics Mini Brush SetToo Faced CosmeticsToo Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow PaletteToo Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection PaletteToo Faced Natural Love Eyeshadow CollectionToo Faced Sweet Peach Glow Infused Highlighting Palette
Rubi R.
Pomona ca
Does it really smell like chocolate? I would love to smell? Lol
Neda J.
Blacksburg , VA
Is this worth buying, because I want it but I don't know if it is worth the money.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
Is Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder a top pick for you?
Kaitlin M.
Goodyear, Az
I have a light complexion. Will this look good on me?
Jessica W.
Rome, GA
Is this better than the Benefit Hoola Bronzer? Is it shimmery or matte? How does it blend?