Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ

Is there different colors to match your skin or is this just one bronzer that works for everyone?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Jan. 28, 2015, 1:15 a.m.
Actually there is 2 tones you can choose from when purchasing this bronzer. They have the original chocolate soileil & then they have the MILK chocolate soleil. I have light to medium skin and I purchase the MILK because this stuff is fairly dark when applied. So I'd suggest the Milk Chocolate for lighter skin tones. Hope that helped!
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
Oct. 27, 2014, 12:08 p.m.
One for all but from what I've seen it works with all tones!
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Aug. 20, 2014, 5:10 p.m.
One for all, I was worried at first too since I'm really pale but it goes on sheer and looks great on all skin tones.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
June 23, 2014, 5:49 a.m.
These bronzers just smell amazing! I like to use the Milk chocolate Soliel all over my face making a "3" on my forhead to my cheekbone to my jaw line just to give me some dimension. Then I like to take the Chocolate Soliel and contour my cheekbones if I want a more sculpted look. But I can also use it alone with a light hand since I am fairly light.This stuff works wonders and I want to eat it every time I open the packaging.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
May 7, 2014, 12:26 p.m.
There are two different colors. I tan in the summer, so I use Chocolate then, but the Milk Chocolate is great for winter, when I am a bit paler. The texture and color families are the same.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
July 23, 2013, 11:14 p.m.
I have fair skin and took a chance with Milk Chocolate, I'll think it works great for my purpose (light contouring). smells wonderful
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Feb. 19, 2013, 10:48 a.m.
Too faced has about 6 bronzes at Sephora, so you can definitely find a too faced bronzer that is best for you.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Feb. 4, 2013, 1:50 p.m.
Sun Bunny is a little more on the shimmery side, but if you want a matte bronzer, go with the Chocloate Soleil or the Milk Chocolate for VERY pale skin tones.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Jan. 30, 2013, 9:04 p.m.
They have a few options, 2 or 3 i think. milk chocolate, chocolate solei, and sun bunny.
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Jan. 23, 2013, 2:12 a.m.
I have fair skin and it was too dark and orange for me. They make one called Milk Chocolate that is a better color for fair skin.

Join Now