BY TOO FACED

Our bestselling Chocolate Soleil Bronzer just went gold! Bathe your skin in a golden bronze glow with this cocoa powder-infused bronzer created with real shimmering gold that smells like a chocolate dream.

Our bestselling Chocolate Soleil Bronzer infused with real gold for extra luxe sparkle

Signature bronzing pigments bathe skin in the perfect, luxurious golden light

100% real cocoa powder-infused formula smells like a chocolate dream for a fun mood boost with every swipe!

Multi-use for face and body

Long-wearing for 8 hours of glowing skin

FORMULATED WITHOUT GLUTEN AND PARABENS.

How It Works:

• Dust all over face for a soft, warm glow
  • Create more dimension by hugging hairline, cheekbones, jawline, and neck.
  • Think of butterfly wings when applying.
  • Dust on tops of shoulders/décolletage
  • For a more intense bronzed glow, spray Hangover 3-in-1, let dry, and apply bronzer to face and body

Mica, Polyethylene, Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sodium Saccharin, Fragrance/Parfum, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

• Favorite bronzer? Mine is Too Faced Chocolate Gold Soleil...7 Answers
  • Too Faced Chocolate Gold Soleil Bronzer Add some more po...8 Answers
  • Is it good for fair skin?2 Answers
Amy E.
Derby
This is the bronzer that turned me into a bronzer person. I’m pale, so I can’t use bronzers with any oranges or reds in them. This one was cool toned enough that I am able to use it as a contour and a bronzer, and can we just talk about the fact that it smells exactly like chocolate? I really love that this brand chooses such delicious foods to make their product smell like, and I will usually use it on the same days that I wear my Tarte Amazonian Clay highlighter in Stunner because my face just smells like a bakery. I also had it in the regular non-gold version, and that one is an absolute hit as well.
Maritza M.
Amazing ! I love the smell of 🍫 and I love the color and specks of Golden in the product! It’s very subtle and natural yet you don’t need too much . It gives you a nice golden glow as well ! Too Faced Chocolate Gold Soleil Bronzer
Sloane M.
Coventry
This bronzer applies beautifully and blends out so easily. It looks soft and natural on my face and doesn't take much work to blend into a natural looking tan on my face. It also smells great. The color isn't too warm which is perfect for my cool skin tone so it doesn't look orange. My only complaint is the packaging is a little hard to open.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
not only does this bronzer smell like chocolate, it’s beautiful, it blend perfectly, not patchy whatsoever, it leaves the most beautiful sparkly gold shimmer to ur face, i love everything in the two face chocolate gold collection
Hannah G.
Valdosta
I am not a huge bronzer fan but this particular one I love. I really only do a little contour every once in a while but when I want a little extra color, this is my go to. It does not look streaky and it blends well which is a huge must for me because I do not want to look like my makeup is not applied correctly
Tammy W.
Rock Hill , SC
This bronzer smells heavenly just like chocolate. I’ve used this bronzer several time. I like it, but don’t love it. I have a deeper skin tone and it’s a bit too light. Too much would make you look ashy. Love Too Faced products. Wish they make deeper colors. Probably wouldn’t repurchase but would recommend. It’s inside of a beautiful container.
Logan J.
Los Angeles, CA
I sort of want to put three stars but honestly it's a great product but I always go for shimmer and I'm learning for my face a matte is so much better I won't down star it over preference.
I have to say though it like has fall out like most shimmer bronzers you try putting it in one place and your whole face is covered in shimmer
Kara B.
Boston
This is my favorite bronzer ever! I actually as a white female can use any shade of this and it works great! I currently use this daily and love that it smells like chocolate! It’s creamy and blends easily as well! I recommend this to everyone it’s so yummy!! Too Faced Chocolate Gold Soleil Bronzer
Mariah W.
kingman, AZ
I love this because you can have so many uses out of it you can use as bronzer or you can use it as a contour depending on what you are going for also I've known as you can also use that as eyeshadow base so that's cool! Plus who can go wrong with chocolate it literally smells like chocolate!
Cheyenne H.
My friend got me a little sample size and I love it! It’s my go to bronzer, it apples very nice doesn’t look patchy at all and it’s long lasting, has a matte finish, very buildable if you want a more harsh bronze. I’d totally buy this myself, I’m almost out!
Adrienne F.
Henderson, NV
Too Faced Chocolate Gold Soleil Bronzer Add some more points : name your favorite. BRONZER 💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄👝👝👝👝👝👝👝👝👝👝
Amber S.
Dennison , OH
Favorite bronzer? Mine is Too Faced Chocolate Gold Soleil Bronzer
Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
Is this too dark for a fare skin tone?
Lindsey L.
Too Faced Chocolate Gold Soleil Bronzer really needing a bronzer, how is this one?
is this a good bronzer and where can i find it