BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesToo Faced
Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette

Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette

Duochromatic matte and metallic eye shadow palette that's infused with real gold and cocoa powder. Take decadence to the next level with a luxurious gold and cocoa powder infused eye shadow palette that smells as good as it looks.

Is this palette worth the price?
Natural Lust or Chocolate Gold ? I am reading and watching youtube videos and they both have mixed reviews. Chocolate Gold comes on top in terms of review and quality but in the end some people are saying that there is inconsistency with the pigment in that as well. So I mean wouldn't it be better to get more colors and inconsistency( which means more eyeshadows to work with) than to get one with less colors and incosistency ( less eyeshadows to work with). I mean especially if your getting the Natural Lust one for as cheap as the Chocolate Gold palette. ?
Have you tried ? I love mine!!!
Start your review of Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette!
Product Highlights
So pigmented! Blends like a dream! Smells amazing! Great colors and they apply so beautiful!in reviews
Looks like a good palette and also a good color scheme but I'm not a big fan of glitter at all but I would love to try itin reviews
...all day for me. My swatches aren’t the best and to me, don’t show the metallic and depth of color it has in person. These are not heavy swatches and done with my finger only. Personally I suggest a flat brush for the shimmers/Metallics. It’s a habit and works best for my applications. I think it’s worth the price tag and will probably be purchasing a couple more for gifts. [product:too-faced-chocolate-gold-eye-shadow-palette]in reviews
Kari L.
South Lyon, MI
Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Kari L.
This is my go to eyeshadow palette when I’m going out and want some thing a little extra. For the most part all shades are shimmery and have excellent pigment- tip: sometimes I get better results using my finger rather than a brush!
Shannon S.
Coal Township, PA
Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Shannon S.
When I say this pallet is a beautiful neutral pallet has a beautiful color story and it’s so easy to blend and use they always have the best packaging and their pallets smell amazing I told my family I want more pallets for Christmas
Lyndsey E.
Hampton, VA
Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Lyndsey E.
My favorite eyeshadow in the worlddddddd! I don’t own many palettes, honestly this might be my only one but it has all my favorite colors in it ! It’s an oldie but its tried and true ! Super blend-able, very pigmented and such a gorgeous range! The chocolate scent is also a plus ! My lips are done with NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Espresso and my forever favorite [product:soap-&-glory-sexy-mother-pucker-pillow-plump-xxl] in clear !
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,231 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the Too Faced chocolate gold eye shadow palette and it retails for $49.00, limited edition. This has 16 eyeshadows, 13 of them have shimmer and 3 are matte. The shadows are mostly pigmented or buildable. The shimmery shades really pop when you apply them with a dampened brush. The shadows blended easily and last 8-9 hours
Tristin  F.
Fayetteville, AR
Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Tristin  F.
Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette I wanted to love this product. I really did. I don’t love it though. I’ve tried to make myself use it several times and every time I do I just feel kinda blah about it. I don’t like the colors very much. It’s pretty pricey for something I don’t like. It’s not one I’d buy again. It’s not something I’d personally recommend.
Brianna L.
Poplar Grove, IL
Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Brianna L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is amazing I especially liked the paper that came with it with some looks to do with it and easy to apply instructions! Would definitely help out someone who is just getting into makeup!
Vicki N.
Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Vicki N.
💄I am in love with cruelty free Too Faced Cosmetics. Their furbaby mascot Clover is adorable. CEO Jerrod Blandino is just too cute. The Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette showcases 14 gorgeous chocolate scented eye shadows. There are 4 beautiful mattes and 10 stunning metallics. The colors range from beautiful browns and gorgeous golds with a gorgeous green, pretty plum, pretty pink, and stunning silver. I'm wearing Rollin' Dough matte as a base, Gold Dipped metallic on my brow bones, Cocoa Truffle matte on my outer corners , Money Bags metallic green) on my lids, New Money metallic (pink) on my creases, and Dipping Diamonds metallic (silver) on my inner corners. The Chocolate Gold palette, like all Two Faced palettes, is beautifully packaged in a metal tin. The shadows have a silky smooth feel. A little Shadow goes a long way. The colors are easy to blend and build for subtle to dramatic eye looks. #pallettelove #toofaced #ownyourpretty
MakeITUpSuper G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Happy Tuesday Everyone! Today’s look came from one of my @toofaced eyeshadow palette’s called Chocolate Gold! My sweet BFF bought this for me a long time ago and the pigment is out of this world! Plus it smells like chocolate! This is a perfect palette for the fall. Shadow formula was smooth as butter and blended fantastic. I also wearing in a pair of @glamnetic lashes! These are called Brat which are always a nice addition to any makeup look!! And definitely hooded eye approved. Eye Primer is from @glamlite EYE-CING EYESHADOW BASE On my lips is an oldie but good from @jeffreestarcosmetics called I Gotta Go Have a beautiful Tuesday Everyone! * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * #glamnetic #magneticlashes #glamneticlashes #glamneticgirl #hoodeyes #hoodeyemakeup #makeuplooks #hoodedeyesmakeup #hoodedeyes #makeup #beauty #instamakeup #instabeauty   #makeupaddict #glamlite #love #cosmetics #makeuplover #makeupjunkie #beautiful #instabeauty  #instamakeup #instagood #motd  #wakeupandmakeup #glam #toofaced #jeffreestarcosmetics #glamlite Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette Jeffree Star Cosmetics I gotta go GLAMNETIC
Sonia S.
Yonkers, NY
Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Sonia S.
✨ Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette is pretty easy to use. It lasted well and the shadows had good pigmentation. The consistency is very smooth and thin which resulted in an easy application and blending. There are a few shimmery shades that applied more evenly and more intensely using a dampened eyeshadow brush. I love that it smells like chocolate. The packaging is also so adorable. It’s a beautiful palette and was a limited edition release by Too Faced. ✨
Rebecca T.
Eastpointe, MI
Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Rebecca T.
Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Rebecca T.
The Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette is amazing! It has the wonderful chocolate scent and the great quality eyeshadow you would expect from too faced. There are shimmer and satin shadows with a couple matte shades. I would buy again and I recommend this palette if you like shimmer shades.

185 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rita M.
102 Elliottglen Dr
il y a 2 ans
Madison G. il y a 2 ans
I like the Huda Beauty Eyeshadow palette SO MUCH more. I liked how blendable the shadows were and the textured shimmers are sooo nice!