BY TOO FACED #59 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Take your brow game to the next level with our waterproof, cocoa powder-infused formula that conditions brow hair while offering perfectly defined and groomed brows that last for 12 hours—all with a subtle chocolate scent!
The retractable calligraphy tip allows for custom sized strokes from soft and thin to bold and wide for expertly filled-in brows. The spooley end blends to create natural looking hair.

Details:

Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino took our exclusive cocoa complex that nourishes, softens, and conditions the hair and creates the perfect natural brown pigment and infused it into an easy, buildable brow pencil. He shaped it to the perfect angle of a brow brush to allow the pigment to adhere to hair and skin and give you a very natural, yet sculpted effect that looks like real hair. The spooley brush disperses and softens the cocoa powder pigments for a more natural effect. Plus, it smells delicious!

Application Tip:

Prep brows with a small amount of Shadow Insurance. Fill in brows with Chocolate Brow-nie using short, hair-like strokes. For additional volume, apply Brow Quickie over Chocolate Brow-nie.

Perfect Pairing:

Shadow Insurance Eye Primer, Brow Quickie Brush-On Brow Fiber Gel

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and conditioning cocoa butter
  • Available in four shades
  • Smudge-proof, fade-proof, waterproof wear for up to 12 hours
  • Slanted tip allows for custom brow looks from soft and thin to bold and wide
  • Includes spooley brush to blend and groom brows for a natural looking finish
  • Formulated without Parabens
  • Formulated without Gluten
  • Net Wt. 0.35 g / 0.01 Oz.

INGREDIENTS: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Japan Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethylhexanoin, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'abeille, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Ethyl Vanillin, Fragrance/Parfum, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder/Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter/Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Buy on ULTA
  • "Just purchased this brow pencil. It is the first one I've ever tried, as I normally don't do my brows. I really like this one-it's easy to use and works great. I also love the cocoa smell!!" in 146 reviews
  • "Color is perfect and smells really good !! It's also long lasting. It's my everyday thing. I use it everyday." in 27 reviews
Katie H.
Seattle
Review for: Taupe, Auburn more...
This is now the only eyebrow pen I use!
I stared out with using the taupe shade and then switched to the auburn when my local store was out of the taupe shade I'd been using. I love both colors both go great with my hair and skin color the auburn for me is definitely the winner of the two! It give just a little extra umpf to really define my brows!
Mckenna R.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Taupe more...
I have always used the Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil and have nothing bad to say about it - except how quickly I go through the product! Since it was only lasting me a month, an Ulta employee recommended I switch to this Too Faced Brow pencil instead. So far I really like it! First off, it smells like coco powder which is a wonderful bonus, plus it is double sided with a brow pencil and brow brush. I also love that the brow pencil is angled and a bit wider than your typical pencil - it is shaped like an angeled brow brush! It really allows for smooth and easy application, plus I am finding that this pencil is already lasting me much longer than my Anastasia one! The only thing I am not loving is the color is a bit off for my brows. Although it is taupe, it feels a bit more of a light brown. Luckily for a blonde I have darker eyebrows so it works well, but if you have lighter eyebrows I would recommend trying another product instead!
Allison L.
Greenwich, NJ
Review for: Taupe more...
This product didn’t wow me. It wasn’t awful but I’ve tried so many great brow products that I don’t feel the need to settle. The one really great quality about this is that the taupe didn’t have a warm undertone! I appreciate that because a lot of products make my brows look muddy because I have cool tones brow hairs. It also smells like cocoa powder which I love!!

What I didn’t care about this product is that it very waxy. If you warm it up a little it’s easier to use but, again, when there’s products out there that you don’t need to do that to then what’s the point? The tip is quite thick also so it’s difficult to make your brows precise. If you’re looking for a product to not make a defined shape with and just add some color then you might like this but if not I would look elsewhere.
Devi R.
Boston
I've been using honest anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencils for many years and decided to buy this because I am a huge fan of the brand Too Faced and it smelled so awesome I had to add it to my chocolate collection. I can definitely say that this pencil is my new favorite brow pencil and is more pigmented then the Anastasia ones with a smoother consistency that is easier to apply.
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
Review for: Soft Brown more...
It smells like chocolate!!! I purchased the soft brown and I like it. Is it my favorite brow pen? No, but it is ok for defining brow before going in w another product to fill it in. I gave this three stars, because I like the packaging and spoolie and the product is ok.. The product in the pencil looses shape after awhile and isn’t as precise as I like for defining brows. It is also priced high compared to other products that are in the same price range and do the job better. I wouldn’t repurchase it because the liner is rather thick and I use this pencil just for definition. If you want to use this to completely fill in your brows w.o using other brow products.. you might like it. I wouldn’t repurchase.
Danielle A.
Review for: Dark Brown more...
When you first use this fresh out of the packing, it applies so well! It’s a great brow pencil great for beginners. Oh and mine lasted me over 6 months and I used it very frequently. Towards the end of those six months the pencil definitely started to get a little flaky but I still think this product is great for beginners. Oh and it smells good too!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Too Faced Brow-Nie brow pencil is my go-to for a brow pencil. I'm always in search of cruelty free and paraben free products that are high quality, with good color payoff, and work as I expect. This pencil has an angled tip, perfect for creating tiny hair like strokes and it smells like a brownie!
Brittany V.
Odessa
Review for: Soft Brown more...
Brow-Nie brow pencil is amazing! It’s smooth and easy to use and apply to the brows. Great pigment! It leaves a very natural look! The spoolie is soft and great for blending and brushing your brows. Last but not least the brownie/cocoa powder scent is on point. Don’t eat your brow pencil! Haha!
Allie C.
Works well once you learn how to use it. My only complaint is the product would break off a lot, but it could be because I left it in my car. Never the less, great pigment and pretty affordable. Not my top favorite but definitely great quality.
Tainnelys G.
calle 1 N-55 Urbanizacion Santa Elena Bayamon Puerto Rico
This is a great eyebrow pencil I love it,it’s super easy to apply and remove. I buy this at Sephora and is affordable I love it. I recommend this eyebrow pencil because is a good one and it’s worth it.
susana t.
Bronx, NY
I been looking for a new brow pencil. Is this brow pencil worth it?
Emma T.
Concord, NC
Where can i buy a good but cheap brow pencil?
Michelle G.
Is this a good product to but ??
Savannah H.
Is the chocolate smell overpowering?
Dru M.
I use a brow powder. How does this work in comparison to a powder?