BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Cyndi J.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite pallets in my collection! I love it and smell so amazing, i love using on my Clients they seem to really love it too!❤
Becky B.
Homosassa, FL
This is my first "prestige" eye-shadow palette and I was skeptical considering the price, but I honestly love it. The shades are so pigmented and I thought they seemed a little boring from the pictures, but they are stunning. I can already tell that several of the shades will be my new go-to eye-shadow looks. The color payoff is great and they're long lasting, not to mention that amazing scent. This is a great eye-shadow palette for someone starting out with makeup, like myself.
Yeimi R.
Riverside, CA
Smells great my little cousin ate some because he thought it was candy and said it even tasted good the pigmentation is A1 faviorte high end palette
Sierra D.
I absolutely love this pallet it's very pigmented and i adore the colors i would definitely suggest it to my friends and family
Giulia G.
Gallarate
Mattes and shimmers are united in a very balanced color scheme that varies between neutrals and pops of color.
If you want a palette that will be good for pretty much all four season, there you have it.
The quality is impeccable, with good pigmentation and blendability, but the packaging won't disappoint you either. Also, it smells like chocolate!

Would definitely recommend!
Sandra T.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this one ! Every color is easy to work with! Plus the cheat sheet helps also! And the smell is amazing! This is a must have in your collection!
katie k.
Scott afb , Il
This palette is adorable! The eyeshadows are very pretty and very pigmented and smell like chocolate! It's a great high end palette that is beginner friendly!
Aayesha G.
College Sta, TX
I am a big fan of Too Faced chocolate bar palettes. Their application is always smooth and they always have shades that will cater to most skin tones. However, I don't think this palette was anything special. I just love the packaging and since I'm a fan of the others, I had to have this one. One drawback was the amount of pink shades it contained because those aren't colors I will normally gravitate too, but the blend-ability is on point.
Kya L.
Hanover, PA
I love this palette it has the perfect amount of matte and shimmer shades. The colors are pigmented and blend beautifully together. It's a neutral girls dream, there are plenty of neutral colors to get nice eye looks. The color stays all day and the best part is the amazing chocolate smell that greats you every time you open the palette
Donna H.
College Point, NY
THANK THE GODS FOR THIS AMAZING PALETTE. I use this everytime I do my makeup and it is. My favorite to use besides Urban Decay Naked pallete! I just got the Sweet peach one and am super excited to use it! 💗💗💗
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?