BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Delilah M.
Tolleson
Purchased at: Sephora
I do not like this palette at all! It’s not pigmented at all even when you build it it looks the same. It doesn’t blend well. The best thing is the shimmers which are just alright. You can get better quality with my shadows at morphe.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I had two really bad experiences with this palette - and it's a palette I truly wanted to love!

I first purchased this palette from HSN and when it finally came in the mail, none of the eyeshadow pans had been glued into the palette, and they were all broken and falling out everywhere! I posted a picture on social media and got a huge wave of responses from people saying the exact same thing happened to them - and that's something I've never seen before in a palette!

When I finally got a new replacement that was properly made, I found that the shades were just... meh. They weren't particularly pigmented, they all have a strange almost grey hue to them, and they just muddied up and wouldn't blend nicely without looking really patchy and dirty on the lids. I found that it was very hard to do any distinctive looks with this palette because the colors just tended to muddy out and turn into a weird grey-ish brown. I ended up selling it and don't regret my decision at all.
Melanie V.
I'm highly disappointed with this palette. The shadows are extremely difficult to blend, and not pigmented at all. They're chalky as well. I had really high hopes for this palette, especially since the colors are beautiful, but it just didn't work out for me. I wouldn't recommend this palette to anyone else, honestly.
Sarah Y.
FORT CAMPBELL, KY
I got this palette and tried to use it and was mad because it didn't work at all for me, no pigmentation and it was horrible quality
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
First let me start by saying there hasn’t been a product this company released I didn’t like until this. Unlike the rest of the collection, this one just made no sense color wise. Some colors were super pigmented while others fell flat. The matte shades in here are not the best transition shades but what really got me was how hard it was to blend these products together. What a let down.
Kaylee G.
Dalzell, SC
Was pretty disappointed with this palette. The shadows weren't very buttery and very hard for me to blend in!
Hannah S.
I hated this palette. I tried so hard to love it, the pinks were beautiful, the neutrals were beautiful, everything was great. The pans are cute, the palette smelled wonderful. But I ultimately decided to return this palette not long after I bought it. It just did not live up to any expectations I had. The shades were chalky, the pinks were nothing special, and I felt like most of the shades in it were so similar that I didn't need them all in the same palette. I also had a very hard time blending it. Very disappointing for a palette I lusted after for so long.
Candace D.
Leitchfield
I just really didn’t like this palette. It felt like children’s make up to me. The shadows were pressed far to hard for their to be good pigment
Amy E.
I was really disappointed with this palette. The majority of eyeshadows within it performed poorly, being chalky with little colour payoff. If any product is deposited onto the eye, it blends muddily making the majority of the palette useless. I would expect a lot more for the £40 price tag.
Chelsea B.
Packaging is 100% cute.
Products were my least favorite of the chocolate bar palettes. I didn't care for the color scheme or the way they went onto the lid. I'm normally never disappointed by TF but this palette was a let down.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?