BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Omg this palette is like a life saver to me. I use mostly the nudes. Its kinda simliar to the chocolate bar one just certain different colors are different. Trust its good value,it even smells like chocolate. I feel like eating it sometimes lol. I would love to buy this palette again sometime when I'm finish with this one that I have now.
Michelle M.
Pompano Beach, FL
oh my god what a streak 24.50 at ULTA pigmented creamy stunning shades nothing compares! can get day and night looks and it smells like heaven I find myself sitting there just sniffing it
Kait ✞.
This was actually my very first eye shadow palette. I received it about three years ago and I use it almost everyday. The smell is amazing! It’s of legit chocolate! The colors stay on all day without primer and are just absolutely beautiful!
Brittany M.
Cookeville
This bon-bons palette is probably like my 3rd most used palette in my collection and I have many palettes. The colors are extremely pigmented and work great to help transition shades and build up color on your lid. This palette would be great for beginners and professionals just alike.
Ariel P.
Greensburg, KY
I love this eyeshadow palette. It's got the prettiest neutrals, and not to mention they blend so well and smell like chocolate! I have blue eyes and the browns really make those pop. I would def. purchase another two faced palette :) the picture is the shadow used from this palette!
Waffle R.
singapore
Hhheeyyyy yyyaaaaaaallllllll🖤
I loooooove my too faced products!!
They glide onto my skin so well and i always find myself going back to their products!! It might not work for everyone but it definitely works for meeeee💞
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
I love it! Smells like chocolate and makes my eyes pretty. Beautiful colors and blend able! They come in a cute pink tin! Adorable!
Brittanie R.
Schulter , OK
I've had all of the too faced chocolate palettes and this one has been my all time favorite. I have bought them all from the too faced website. I would pick these palettes over any brand and I would def buy another chocolate palette.
Victoria C.
Chocolate Bon Bons palette by Too Faced is an absolutely adorable eyeshadow palette. It comes in a pink metal case and each of the shadow pans are shaped like a love heart (with the exception of Satin Sheets and Divinity). The shadows are mostly great quality but there are some duds unfortunately (Earl Grey and Blackcurrant), though the majority of the shades are excellent. Stand out shades include Satin Sheets, Totally Fetch, Cafe Au Lait, Molasses Chip, Cotton Candy and Almond Truffle. The majority of the shades are cool-toned, a nice change in a market dominated by warm palettes! Fair and cool toned girls will love this palette. You can definitely do a lot of natural everyday looks, subtly smokey looks and fun pop-of-color looks with this palette, making it a great palette to have on hand. It also has a delicious chocolate scent, but I believe the scent is milder than Too Faced's other scented palettes. I absolutely love this palette, it is great addition to my collection.
Haley C.
The Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette has to be one of my all time favorite palettes! First, the design is absolutely adorable and it smells like chocolate! The palette has a great variety of natural shades that are neutral-cool toned. The shadows are highly pigmented and blend effortlessly. It also comes with a good mixture of matte and shimmer shades, so you can create a variety of complete eye looks with this palette! A absolute must have in my opinion.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?