BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
MIMI T.
One of my favorite palettes! It's so cute!!!!I was so thrilled when I first saw this makeup, I just want to get my hands on it and until now it still makes me happy whenever I see it on my vanity. Great spring eyeshadow colors, lots of shine.Just my type of eyeshadow.
Lexie D.
I don't know how many times I can say this. I LOVE IT!!! You need to get your hands on this palette. To start off the product is so creamy and very pigmented. I use this every day. It has the perfect colors and some daring colors and let's not forget it smells and tastes like chocolate.
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
This palette smells delicious! I absolutely love the colors in it. It's very pigmented, long lasting, blends nicely, and it actually has antioxidants in it that help your skin. So, you don't only look amazing wearing these shadows, but you benefit from them because it can double as a skin care products as well! How great is that?! This is definitely a must have palette for any makeup lover! I personally prefer this one over the other chocolate bar palettes. Plus, the packaging is just a bonus because it is super cute and extremely sturdy!
Natalie S.
Hartselle, AL
I love eyeshadow palettes. I have about 5 different ones, but I always find myself reaching for the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette. It's easy to create subtle daytime looks and daring nighttime looks. I would absolutely repurchase this palette. (Not something I would say for a few others from a different brand.) Love, love, love!!
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
I love how creamy and pigmented these shadows were. This is my second time repurchasing this palette because the smell is so alluring and it takes little to no effort to blend out the shadows. All of the shadows are easy to apply and you can create so many different looks!!
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
Love this pallet! The colors are beautiful and blend amazing! My favorite color has been molasses chip, almond truffle and bordeaux. I can see me hitting pan quick on those. All the colors are gorgeous too. The pinks are beautiful. I wasn't expecting to like them, but I do. So many amazing looks with this!
Marina R.
This palette is basically just like the other two Chocolate palettes by Too Faced, this one just has more colorful shades. It's still Too Faced quality and the packaging is beautiful. The only reason it's getting 4 stars is because I just don't reach for it as often as I reach for my other Too Faced palettes
Tammy W.
Rock Hill , SC
The colors in this palette is very pretty. The colors are smooth without too much fallout. It gives you a variety of looks to choose from. I would recommend. I bought this palette as a combo with an eye liner and mascara for a decent price. First time trying Too Faced!
Raven G.
I'm in love with this palette! I don't use the pinks as much as I would like to but all of the other colors are to die for!!! It really stays on all day and blends so nicely. And of course, you can't get over the smell! I got mine when they came out with it but I'd definitely buy it again if I ran out!
Amanda C.
Fairfield, OH
The colors are BEAUTIFUL and very bendable. I wasn't dying to get my hands on this palette until I walked in the door at Sephora and swatched it in person. The wear time and color payoff is incredible, plus there are many different looks that could be created from this palette!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

Sephora