BY TOO FACED #71 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
MIMI T.
One of my favorite palettes! It's so cute!!!!I was so thrilled when I first saw this makeup, I just want to get my hands on it and until now it still makes me happy whenever I see it on my vanity. Great spring eyeshadow colors, lots of shine.Just my type of eyeshadow.
Morgan C.
Springfield, OH
I love love this pallet. I use it almost Every single day and it's perfect. It's worth the 49 dollars, without a doubt. I think they pretty much nailed it on the head, my only issue is that I wish it would last a little longer throughout the day and be a little bit more pigmented. It also smells like chocolate!
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
This palette smells delicious! I absolutely love the colors in it. It's very pigmented, long lasting, blends nicely, and it actually has antioxidants in it that help your skin. So, you don't only look amazing wearing these shadows, but you benefit from them because it can double as a skin care products as well! How great is that?! This is definitely a must have palette for any makeup lover! I personally prefer this one over the other chocolate bar palettes. Plus, the packaging is just a bonus because it is super cute and extremely sturdy!
Emily H.
Grand Forks, ND
I LOVE this palette! I reach for it on the regular and use a lot of the colors! The colors are all buildable and pigmented so they glide on easily. You have a lot of shades that are great for completely different looks, from bright pink lids to subdued looks that are natural. The smell is also AMAZING! This is something you definitely wouldn't regret investing in, At the very least, the packaging is adorable and makes me smile in the morning. :)
Tina P.
El Centro, CA
This is my all time favorite item. Yes, it's the Chocolate Bon Bon Eyeshadow Palette by "Too Faced" Cosmetics. I absolutely love the pigmentation if the eyeshadow colors. It has a very nice chocolate scent. The colors are long lasting. Just a great palette to have in your cosmetic collection for sure. I recommend all you ladies to try this palette. You'll love it!
Lura A.
Philadelphia, PA
Can I give this 6 stars? My favorite palette! Beautiful packaging, I'm obsessed with the heart shaped pans, smells like chocolate, easy to apply, easy to blend, and so many looks to create with it! Spray some fix+ on your brush to make the shimmer shades pop! Literally L O V E this palette! Highly recommended!!
Natalie S.
Hartselle, AL
I love eyeshadow palettes. I have about 5 different ones, but I always find myself reaching for the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette. It's easy to create subtle daytime looks and daring nighttime looks. I would absolutely repurchase this palette. (Not something I would say for a few others from a different brand.) Love, love, love!!
Glory A.
I own this and it is a very pretty and pigmented palette. It is a great palette to have and the shadows do last. I always use a primer so I know that with a primer they are long lasting. Their packaging is super cute and I would buy this item again, I would recommend this palette to everyone regardless of skin tone.
Flor M.
Hollywood, FL
4.5 stars!! I absolutely love this palette and the colors are gorgeous. This is honestly my go-to palette. My only critique is that the glittery shades aren't as pigmented as the rest but with a good primer you should be all set (my go-to eye shadow primer is the elf eye shadow primer because it's super affordable and works just as good as high end primers). The wear on this palette is definitely long lasting ! I totally recommend !
Barbara J.
Round Rock, TX
I absolutely love this palette. This is the first time I purchased a large palette and it's got so many awesome colors that you can use everyday. I love the pink case especially since it makes it easy for me to find it. I would definitely recommend this palette and I will be trying out more Too Faced Eyeshadows!!!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

back