BY TOO FACED #60 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Meghan R.
This is my FAVORITE chocolate bar palette. It smells so so good. And the shadows are so pigmented and creamy. The matte shades are buttery and the shimmery shades aren't chunky or crunchy feeling. I would repurchase this palette. Another great one is the Peanut Butter Jelly palette( which is safe for those with peanut allergies!) Love TooFaced
This is one of my absolute favorite palettes of all time. The colors are so cute and have literally no fallout! I love that you can pop the trays out too, it makes for a really easy application process. Has anyone mentioned this smells like the yummiest cocoa powder there is? Your face will smell like chocolate all day long, it's amazing!
Hannah O.
This was the first too faced palette I've ever purchased and it is now my favorite palette. The colors are so pigmented and actually last all day! I know it's expensive, but is totally worth the money. They apply so well and blend well, but they don't blend away which is amazing. They are so soft but they aren't powdery. I recommend this 10/10!!!
Carey Jane O.
Jamaica, NY
This palette is honestly so amazing! I love the fact that it has a chocolate scent so it's always fun putting it on and smelling chocolate. The colors are versatile, you could do neutrals for everyday use and the brighter colors for special occasions. It's not very pigmented, but you can definitely build on them and they last pretty long.
Sarah M.
So I am in love with TooFaced products, especially their eyeshadows. This palette is so beautiful and easy to blend! It has the most beautiful pops of pink and navy blue/purple in it. It is a bit expensive but it is so worth it! It smells like chocolate and has the most beautiful matte and shimmer shades! I highly recommend this palette to everyone.
Liaren D.
Okay, I got this palette for free at a beauty event I went to. At first I was excited and fell in love with the packaging and the way the colors looked on the package. But after trying it on myself, I'm not a fan of the colors. Most of the shades has some hint of purple/pink/mauve to it which I don't really like those colors on me. So it was alright to use. I usually use the two light shimmer shades out of all the colors on there.
Lisa R.
I have been using this palette for a few months and love it. It's definitely on the cooler side. The shadows are on par with the other two chocolate bar palettes. There are one or two glittery chunky colors that aren't great but overall the shadows are amazing. Plus it smells like chocolate!
Paula C.
Brownsville, Tx
This palette is my favorite of all time! The packaging is the cutest thing I've ever seen! The quality itself of the eyeshadows is fantastic, great for beginners or experts in makeup! The color range of the palette couldn't get any better you can create many looks with this palette! It is truly a dream for any makeup enthusiasts out there!!
Alexis T.
I love too faced products. This palette smells amazing and has great colors. It's very pigmented and I'm very happy with the pay off. It is a bit pricey so I probably won't buy again. I only say this because they're basic colors I can find in cheaper palettes just without the chocolate aspect. I just fell for the smell and the cute packaging.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
I think this palette is really nice but the looks I come up with tend to be on the more romantic side with pinks and dark reds. But I like that it smells like chocolate. The only colors I wish were more pigmented are the pops of color. I don't think it is quite as nice as the original.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?