BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cindy R.
Gorgeous palette with colors for all skin types. You can make day or night looks and also simple everyday looks. Nicely pigmented and blends smoothly, not to mention it smells just like chocolate. 🍫 It's a must have for makeup lovers!
Noemi L.
This palette is around $50 and in my opinion, well worth it. The powders are easy to work with, they smell wonderful, and blend easy. The only thing I would improve is the Café Au Lait shade, it crumbles easy. It's a very long lasting formula which makes this a palette that I would definitely buy again.
Maira H.
Burbank, CA
I adore this palette. I will admit that I bought it only because of it's packaging but I ended up falling in love with Too Faced products, specifically eyeshadows. I can go primer less all day and they don't crease or fade. And not to mention the small of this palette, o.m.g. I open it even when I'm not using it just to get a whiff of chocolate:)
Krystyn L.
Edmonds, WA
Another awesome Too Faced product! I'm totally in love with the original Chocolate Bar palette and this one is another winner! There is a great range of shimmer, glitter and mattes as well as neutrals and amazing pops of color represented in this palette! I'm floored by the pigmentation and blendability as well. Too Faced did it again! I'm in love.
Maggie K.
First of all, I loved this palette. The packaging is very girly and cute but still resembles the other chocolate palettes by Too Faced. The shadows are beautiful. A couple of them are opaque but most of them are very pigmented. There are matte shadows as well as shimmer and glittery ones too. This palette gives you various looks for any occasion.
Nathalie C.
Brooklyn, NY
This palate is such a pretty palate with the hearts. Too faced shadows is so pigmented and easily blendable. And once again this shadow smells like chocolate. I need to create more looks with this palate. I have so many shadow palates, it so hard to keep track of them all.
Dallas B.
Chillicothe
This palette is by far my favorite palette ever. I use it daily. The smell is intoxicating! It actually smells like chocolate! The colors are really nice. There's tons of options for a daytime look and night time look. It's really pigmented and there's little full out. The matte shadows are my favorite though. They're a nice texture and blend well.
Shauntai M.
Lancaster, SC
I have many of the "cult coveted" palettes including the other two Chocolate Bar palettes and this one quickly became a must have! The colors are beautiful and I definitely feel like they would work on a variety of skin tones and easily transitions form day to night! I recommend this to anyone!
Krissy P.
Ellensburg, WA
Too Faced makes the most incredible shadows! They are pigmented, buttery and long lasting. The Bon Bon palette smells so good and makes me crave chocolate early in the morning. More importantly the shades are flattering and blendable. You can do a lot of varied looks with this. This palette is on my shortlist for wedding contenders. It's lovely.
Leticia G.
I will admit that I bought this palette because of the packaging. It's super adorable. However, I have been extremely pleased with everything else about it as well! The color range is great to do a neutral look or something with a bit more color. The colors are pigmented and easily blendable. It has been one of my favorite palettes since I got it!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?