BY TOO FACED #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
MIMI T.
One of my favorite palettes! It's so cute!!!!I was so thrilled when I first saw this makeup, I just want to get my hands on it and until now it still makes me happy whenever I see it on my vanity. Great spring eyeshadow colors, lots of shine.Just my type of eyeshadow.
Morgan C.
Springfield, OH
I love love this pallet. I use it almost Every single day and it's perfect. It's worth the 49 dollars, without a doubt. I think they pretty much nailed it on the head, my only issue is that I wish it would last a little longer throughout the day and be a little bit more pigmented. It also smells like chocolate!
Lura A.
Philadelphia, PA
Can I give this 6 stars? My favorite palette! Beautiful packaging, I'm obsessed with the heart shaped pans, smells like chocolate, easy to apply, easy to blend, and so many looks to create with it! Spray some fix+ on your brush to make the shimmer shades pop! Literally L O V E this palette! Highly recommended!!
Lexie D.
I don't know how many times I can say this. I LOVE IT!!! You need to get your hands on this palette. To start off the product is so creamy and very pigmented. I use this every day. It has the perfect colors and some daring colors and let's not forget it smells and tastes like chocolate.
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
I adore this palette! The colors are so beautiful and I find that every color looks great on my tan skin. I love that they made the vanilla colors bigger because they are more frequently used. The smell of this palette is delicious. I think the packaging is very cute too and is what initially caught my eye.
Glory A.
I own this and it is a very pretty and pigmented palette. It is a great palette to have and the shadows do last. I always use a primer so I know that with a primer they are long lasting. Their packaging is super cute and I would buy this item again, I would recommend this palette to everyone regardless of skin tone.
Kirsten M.
Cooper City
Love this eyeshadow palette it gives my smokey eyes the pigment it needs and no other pallete can give me that pigment the colors look great with my eye color and the package is so cute I love it I would definitely recommend this to everyone who wants a great quality palettes is more on the expensive side but great quality so it really doesn't matter
Barbara J.
Round Rock, TX
I absolutely love this palette. This is the first time I purchased a large palette and it's got so many awesome colors that you can use everyday. I love the pink case especially since it makes it easy for me to find it. I would definitely recommend this palette and I will be trying out more Too Faced Eyeshadows!!!
Melissa H.
The packaging sucked me in! OK let's be real if you already have a nutral palette with rose tones you don't really need it, but if your a makeup junkie you need it! The formula of the shadows is fantastic (I would expect nothing less from Too Faced) and the color selection is perfect, they all pair well with one another and it smells like chocolate need I say more.
Natalie S.
Hartselle, AL
I love eyeshadow palettes. I have about 5 different ones, but I always find myself reaching for the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette. It's easy to create subtle daytime looks and daring nighttime looks. I would absolutely repurchase this palette. (Not something I would say for a few others from a different brand.) Love, love, love!!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?