BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
I love the look of this palette. The packaging is adorable! The shades are a lot pinker in person than in the photos. Even the brown tones all have a slight pink/purple tone to them. Not as neutral looking as the photos show. But, it is a fun palette. I would recommend to anyone who is a makeup junkie, but probably not a beginner with limited shades.
Charla V.
Breeding, KY
I'm so in love with this Platte...smells good great pigment and very little fall out...blends great I haven't found a con in this product....it was very effective....its a little pricey but so worth the money and would buy again....I so recommend this product to everyone
Lindsey E.
Everyone loves the Chocolate Bon Bons palette and I do, too! Can you ever have enough neutrals and browns? Probably not. What I found myself using most, though, was the highlight color on the bottom right. It's subtle and even provides a nice base to build on when I want to do something with more drama and pigment. Overall, this is great and the beautiful packaging helps, too.
Sherry P.
A wonderful, Chocolate Bon Bons Palette from Too Faced, with matte and shimmer in cool brights pink, and beautiful neutrals eye shadows. I love the pink and shimmer color more. With my favorite shade "Satin Sheets" that I first fall in love in the Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette. I can't have enough of it. Package is cute and beautiful like always.
Amelia A.
Zebulon, NC
I am obsessed with this palette! The shadows are so beautiful and fun. It comes with a guide to different eyeshadow looks too. The best part it smells like chocolate so every time you do your makeup you get this yummy smell. Not to mention the design of the palette is beautiful and fun! Worth every penny! A must have for your collection of palettes.
Melvina B.
Ft Washington, MD
The colors in this palette is okay. For $49 I want some pigmented shadows. A lot of the shadows were patchy, I used the too faced shadow insurance and I even tried them with the urban decay primer potion. I don't reach for this palette at all. I used it maybe 2 times if that. It smells so good but I just wish the shadows were more pigmented.
This too faced eye shadow pallet is simply amazing. Some things I love about this eye shadow pallet is the packaging and the gorgeous selection of colors. This eye shadow pallet is my go to simply because it is amazing for a natural soft look and also works amazingly with a nice night time look. The colors in this pallet are easy to blend and they have a nice pigment to then as well. I can strongly say that I recomend this pallet for the reasons I pointed out and what can I say it is just a much !!! 💛
M W.
One word: OBSESSED. I love this palette so, so, soooo, much! I would say this is the perfect beginners eyeshadow palette, this is the first high-end palette I used, and its amazing. The formulation of these eyeshadows is heavenly!! They are silky smooth, and smell great since the eyeshadows are infused with cocoa. The glittery colors in here let me down a bit, but I bought for the matte ones anyway.
Karla R.
San Antonio, TX
I can't even begin to describe the love that I have for this eyeshadow palette! The colors are amazing and super pigmented. Just the other day, I accidentally got some in my mouth and it tasted like actual chocolate! The smell is sooo amazing. This is my favorite eyeshadow palette by far!
Daisy M.
Orlando, FL
This palette is so beautiful. I love hearts! Not only is it lightweight and wont weigh down your bag, it is absolutely pigmented and colorful. I love how it has the perfect combination of matte and shimmery shades. The colors are beautiful! My favorite color was the gold toned shimmery one which goes great with any look. The chocolate smell is amazing too. This would make a perfect gift as well!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

Sephora