BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aly M.
Napa, CA
One of my favorite palettes ever! Smells amazing, blends amazing, packaging is amazing I have no complaints about this palette except maybe the price but it's so worth it. It's worth it just for the color Molasses Clip ! There are so many great colors in this! That's why it's my GO TO shadow palette ❣
Leslie Z.
Lynwood
On my birthday, my boyfriend gave me the opportunity to choose anything I wanted. I did not think twice in choosing this palette. I fell in love with all the shades, every time I use this palette I recieve so many beautiful compliments. I love the smell of chocolate every time I use it. This palette is a must have💕 I can truly say that this was the best birthday gift ever.
Marie H.
Littlerock, CA
My favorite Palette!!! Smells so good just like the name it is so cute this is my first too faced product and I will continue to buy there eye shadows I use this pallets for my everyday look and always when I go out I use the biggest eye shiny eye shadow as a highlighter and I love it I would recommend this pallete to everyone who wants to be able to create a variety of looks.
Johanna E.
Omaha, NE
This my absolute favorite cool toned palette. However it absolutely is cool toned, so warm toned girls may not enjoy it as much. The larger light pans can by used as cheekbone highlights as well. It has an excellent mixture of matte and shimmers. The only shade I don't find to be as pigmented is the lightly shimmery purple which is not unusual, even for higher end palettes.
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
This is my go to pallet and probably always will be. I love the color truffle. It's beautiful! I like the chocolate bar but I find this pallet to be easier for me to apply. It's a lot more buttery and blends better in my opinion! I'm a too faced girl though! I also love the guides for looks that most too faced pallets provide.
Sarah L.
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes! I got it as a birthday gift this past year, and I've found myself using it all the time. I love the chocolate scent and the pigmentation of the shadows is excellent. I have used all the colors (even the bright pinks). This is a worthy addition to any makeup lover's collection!
Mary U.
I got this recently and I am in love! There are very few shades that I wish were a little bit more pigmented, but other than that it's awesome! I have the regular Chocolate Bar Palette and lots of other Too Faced products, I can say it's definitely my favorite high-end brand!! If you haven't tried them before, you totally should!
Brittney C.
Olathe, KS
This is my first high end eyeshadow palette and I was a bit disappointed. First off, one of the pans is always coming out of the palette. Secondly, the pigmentation isn't great. I have to keep going back a lot to get enough color payoff and I'm fair skinned. I just wasn't impressed. Maybe I got a bad palette or something.
Isabel ❤.
Love, love, love this palette it was my first too faced palette and I jst fell in love. First the pink packaging and the hearts is perfect ! And the colors are very blendable and creamy and I love the highlight inside. It's perfect because u can create everyday looks and more dramatic looks as well. Overall really great palette
courtney L.
My very favorite too faced palette! The colors are so perfect and it smells so so amazing. This tends to be my go to palette. I like it on my subtle "no make up" days but it's nice too when you want to go bold and sexy. It has so many different combinations that you could use it for just about any look. I love it so much!!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?