BY TOO FACED #62 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
Another absolutely beautiful product from toofaced. So easy to wear and lasts all day. I thrive off this stuff. I shop at Sephora and their website because this is the real deal. I recommend 100%. Worth the buy
Julia r.
Melvindale, MI
This pallette has a variety of transition colors and a few extravgant colors , although its real powdery a brush with a little setting spray can change that. The transition colors blemd so good. Would recommend
Ariel P.
Greensburg, KY
I love this eyeshadow palette. It's got the prettiest neutrals, and not to mention they blend so well and smell like chocolate! I have blue eyes and the browns really make those pop. I would def. purchase another two faced palette :) the picture is the shadow used from this palette!
Storm R.
Perry, NY
I just got this and haven’t playing with t too much but the pigment is good I was a little disappointed it seems a bit childish and boring in person I guess I was expecting more since it’s such a good brand
Jennifer W.
I bought the I dream in chocolate set, it ended up being less than buying just the palette itself. The colors are amazing, beautiful cool toned crease shades for days. Packing is adorable. Too faced never lets a girl down.
Venus L.
I want to start off my review by saying how much I love the packaging and container! They are really cute colorful heart shaped and I love using this pallet for Smokey looks! I really recommend this!👏💯💝🙌
Melissa D.
Lake charles, LA
The packaging is so cute, I really love it, it's really compact but have a good selection of colors. The price is not bad, I always love Too Faced eyeshadow palette! I would recommend this to my friends!
Felicia H.
Glens Falls, NY
I love this pallete. It has nice nudes, neutrals, and shimmers as well as some unique fun colors. The pigment is nice, although it could be better, and blendability is inconsistent from color to color.
ShaunaMarie F.
Plainview Ar
I love this makeup palette it! It smells amazing, exactly like chocolate! This is hands down my favorite eyeshadow palette ever. The colors are gorgeous and you can get a lot of gorgeous looks from day to night whether it be neutral or bold. With most palettes I end up using only a few shades and getting rid of them. This is my regular palette I use it everyday. Hands down one of the best.
Mary K.
This is an oldie but a goodie! I have had this pallet for a few years and have hit pan on a few colors. This is great for creating anywhere from a natural look to a dramatic look and smells great too!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?