BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie B.
Philadelphia, PA
This was my first Too Faced product, and I think I chose the perfect one. The mattes in this palette are incredible, the shimmers are generally lovely and they're so densely packed they will last forever. Packaging is adorable, and knowing that it'll smell like chocolate gives me a little more incentive to get ready in the mornings.
emily z.
Los Angeles, CA
This palette has a lot to offer in it's 16 different pans. For the most part they are very soft and blend well, but not every shade is an instant must have for all people. It all comes down to preference with this palette. For me it's one of my favorites because f the variety of brownish tones in it, but I don't love all of the colors such as Earl Grey and Black Currant. They aren't colors that I normally reach for, but other than that this palette is amazing and I'd definitely recommend for those who like warm and nude colors!
Allison B.
I honestly wasn't going to buy this palette because I have a ton of eye shadow, but I am so glad I did. This palette was better than any other eye shadow I've used (and I use both drugstore and high end). The colors complement my blue eye color so well and I definitely recommend this palette to everyone.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
Only got this palette recently but it's already one of my faves! The color selection is better than either of the first two chocolate bar palettes! The quality of the eye shadows is high! The texture is so smooth, buttery and easy to apply. I usually don't like matte shades but the ones in here are winners and so flattering!
Chelsea M.
Laveen , AZ
I got this palette for Christmas. I really like it a lot. The colors are wonderful they are all very cool toned. I feel like a lot of people don't like this because the pan shape is off putting. With the heart shapes. Other then the pan shapes which I don't love either. The quality is great just like most of the other palettes I have from Too Faced. Oh and it smells like chocolate.
Jocelyn M.
Mcallen, TX
I love this palette ! It's such a neutral palette that you can make so many different looks with . I own this palette and I introduced it to my mom and she fell in love with it and bought it for herself ! it has cute packaging and I think everyone should add this to their collection . It's also a great palette for beginners !
Cheyenne C.
Marysville, CA
I was given this palette a a gift, because I honestly can not shut up about the chocolate bar palette. Let me just say, honestly shout out to Too Faced, they are the GOAT when it comes to these fab palettes in my opinion. I love this palette there are so many amazing colors and its so cute and of course THAT SMELL. #heaven
Kristin D.
Yorktown, VA
I just received this palette as a gift from my fiance for my birthday and I love it. Not only is it visually pretty but the formula of the shadows themselves are great. Very pigmented and easily blendable and I find even without a primer they last all day. Ive only had it a few days and have already created a few lovely looks.
Aly M.
Napa, CA
One of my favorite palettes ever! Smells amazing, blends amazing, packaging is amazing I have no complaints about this palette except maybe the price but it's so worth it. It's worth it just for the color Molasses Clip ! There are so many great colors in this! That's why it's my GO TO shadow palette ❣
Marie H.
Littlerock, CA
My favorite Palette!!! Smells so good just like the name it is so cute this is my first too faced product and I will continue to buy there eye shadows I use this pallets for my everyday look and always when I go out I use the biggest eye shiny eye shadow as a highlighter and I love it I would recommend this pallete to everyone who wants to be able to create a variety of looks.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?