BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel K.
Boston/NYC
First off - the scent! Ahh smells so delicious. Second, this palette has some beautiful colors! I feel the colors could have been slightly more pigmented for the price, but overall I do really like the palette. The shade Satin Sheets has got to be my favorite inner corner highlight color as well - so beautiful!
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
This is one of my go to palettes...you can use it to create the perfect look for thanksgiving. Anything from a soft neutral eye that's great for dinner at grandmas or with the family. You can go super glam for a dinner with your friends or somewhere in between.. It's a great staple for any makeup collection and smells like chocolate 🍫 😋.
Lydia R.
Bloomsburg, PA
i walked into ulta looking for the modern renaissance palette by ABH and it was sold out and this is my first time buyinh a high end palette and i saw this and i smelt it swatched it and bought it immediately. the colors are so smooth and buttery unlike the ABH one which is slightly powdery and i love this so so much. definitely my new favorite makeup product.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I just got this palette and I am so in love with it, but of course I already loved everything Too Faced does. This one is so pretty both the packaging and the shadows. Plus like the other chocolate products it smells like chocolate. If you are a straight neutrals or mattes person, this probably is not the palette for you, but that isn't me.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
I love this palette. The eyeshadow quality is amazing. They're highly pigmented and there is barley any fallout. I like the color selection in this palette more than in the original chocolate bar. The packaging is super adorable and I love the scent of the shadows.
Jessica K.
Parsons, WV
I love this eye palette so much! It is worth every penny! It has a color for everyone! Glittery colors, matte colors and even a couple neutrals! It smells great too, but not too overpowering! I am obsessed with eye shadow palettes and when I went to Sephora there was only 1 left and I had to get it! If you're feeling hesitant about it just get it, because you will NOT be disappointed!
laur H.
the colors here are amazing and beautiful. and really great to work with, however most of these eye shadows are really light and not super pigmented. it's great for daytime or causal looks.
Hunter B.
Prineville, OR
I don't know if my love for this palette or any other Too Faced palette can be measured! I love them THAT much! This one blends so beautifully and smells SO good! You ALMOST want to eat it. Hehe. But jokes aside, I can't decide whether I love this or the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette more! The colors in this palette are to die for. I mean they are that gorgeous! I would HIGHLY recommend the Chocolate Bon Bons palette to anyone!
Skylar S.
La Crosse
Oh man let me tell you how much I love Too Faced, they have amazing palettes and are all Cruelty Free. The Chocolate Bon Bon Palette has such complimenting colors for my Brown Eyes! I've owned this palette for around 2-3 months now and it is also very long lasting, barely any of my most used colors are even near gone yet. Plus this palette smells like cocoa powder how can you beat that?
Nicole M.
Buckeye, AZ
I absolutely love this eye shadow. Easy to apply. Goes on nice & smooth. Love the color combinations. Looks great. It stays on all day! Smells like chocolate. I love the shimmer look & variety of colors! Definitely recommend this pallet!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?