BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
M W.
One word: OBSESSED. I love this palette so, so, soooo, much! I would say this is the perfect beginners eyeshadow palette, this is the first high-end palette I used, and its amazing. The formulation of these eyeshadows is heavenly!! They are silky smooth, and smell great since the eyeshadows are infused with cocoa. The glittery colors in here let me down a bit, but I bought for the matte ones anyway.
Lydia R.
Bloomsburg, PA
i walked into ulta looking for the modern renaissance palette by ABH and it was sold out and this is my first time buyinh a high end palette and i saw this and i smelt it swatched it and bought it immediately. the colors are so smooth and buttery unlike the ABH one which is slightly powdery and i love this so so much. definitely my new favorite makeup product.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I just got this palette and I am so in love with it, but of course I already loved everything Too Faced does. This one is so pretty both the packaging and the shadows. Plus like the other chocolate products it smells like chocolate. If you are a straight neutrals or mattes person, this probably is not the palette for you, but that isn't me.
Josie E.
Sunnyside, WA
This palette smells sooooo amazing! The packing is so cute and the eyeshadow comes in a heart shape pan. There's a good amount of eyeshadow in each pan. You can create many looks with these colors. However, the formula of the shadows isn't very pigmented at all and requires you to go back on the same color multiple times to get the color pay off I want.
Rachel K.
Boston/NYC
First off - the scent! Ahh smells so delicious. Second, this palette has some beautiful colors! I feel the colors could have been slightly more pigmented for the price, but overall I do really like the palette. The shade Satin Sheets has got to be my favorite inner corner highlight color as well - so beautiful!
Nubia G.
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes!! Smells AMAZING!!! You can do so many amazing looks day/night. No fall-out whatsoever and easy to apply. I love how it comes packaged and I love how it's a sturdy palette. I highly recommend this if you don't have it in your collection or your new to make up this is a really nice easy safe palette.
Jennifer T.
I love the packaging of this product. I love that all of the shadows are shaped in little hearts. The smell...is off to me. It smells okay, but more like a cheap chocolate. Not like cocoa powder. Some of the shadows aren't very pigmented. I really like almond truffle, cashew chew, and molasses chip the best.
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
This is one of my go to palettes...you can use it to create the perfect look for thanksgiving. Anything from a soft neutral eye that's great for dinner at grandmas or with the family. You can go super glam for a dinner with your friends or somewhere in between.. It's a great staple for any makeup collection and smells like chocolate 🍫 😋.
Roshni P.
New Albany, OH
OK I LOVE THIS PALETTE. I don't own too much high end makeup but I do own this and let me say: the pigment and color payoff is CRAZY! I purchased this on my birthday and as soon as I opened it up, it smelled amazing, specifically like chocolate. If you don't like sweet smells then this might not be for you but I personally love them plus the shadows are phenomenal so the smell is just a bonus.
Rebecca E.
Keokuk, IA
This is my very first high end pallet that I have bought, that being said, I can't compare it to the other pallets or anything.

First off, I absolutely love the smell of this pallet. I bought this for the beautiful pinks and purple and teal color. I am extremely pale so all the colors show up very well on me. I haven't had any problems with this so far.
Overall I am extremely happy with this.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?