BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...51 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
Too Faced makes the best palettes. As a owner of the first chocolate bar palette when they announced this one I was soooo excited. The packaging, the colors and the wonderful smell reeled me in. The colors go on so pigmented and makes putting on makeup a breeze. Thank you Too Faced for creating this little beauty.
Merly G.
Tulare, CA
I bought this pallet simply ,because it was brand new and because of the chocolate. This is very cool toned and I just don't find myself reaching for it. There are a lot of beautiful shades in there ,but honestly I have touched a lot of colors yet and this winter it will be 3 years having this pallet. It's beautiful and great quality ,but just not a home run for me
Kayumi L.
This palette smells so wonderful and infused with real cocoa antioxidant. It's very pigmented, and like many Too Faced eye shadows, they blend very well. The Bon Bon palette has flattering hues of nudes, browns, and pinks. I especially like their Earl Grey shadow color because it gives that nice silvery blue shimmer without being too overpowering in tone. I highly recommend getting this, or any of Too Faced's eyeshadow palettes; you won't be disappointed.
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
This eyeshadow palette smells so yummy. Straight up like chocolate. It has beautiful shades for a everyday look, to a dramatic night time look. I love the highlight shades satin sheets for my cheekbones, it's amazing. I love it. And the packaging it to die for, pink and has cute hearts on it. I love it.
Danika T.
Brawley, CA
I LOOOVVEEEEEE this palette. The colors are so pretty and hello, it smells like chocolate. I have used it both for a simple daytime look in the office and really dramatic night look for going out. The real winner for me was the big edition of "satin sheets" which was my FAVORITE eye shadow from too faced and I couldn't buy individually. It's such a unique and beautiful color. Over all this palette is really versatile and would be good to travel with.
Maria M.
Santa Ana, CA
Absolute love ! If you do nog own this i recommend to purchase one . It has all the perfect nude shades as well as the darker dramatic shades. also has a very nice hightlighting shade.
Mirna C.
Pensacola, FL
The pigmentation is great it’s just not a vibrant palette. I rarely reach for this one. It’s very blendable & easy to use! It lasts all day depending on the eye primer.
Kaila M.
This has become me go to palette, the colors are beautiful and build well. This is my first too face palette and after purchasing this one I want all the other chocolate bars. This product does smell like chocolate, the colors last all day with out smearing on my lids. If I lost all of my eyeshadow palettes and only had this one I really would not be mad, I haven't touched another palette in a month, that says a lot. Totally Fetch is my favorite shade out of this entire palette, it is so vivid. All in all I highly recommend this product, especially if you have never tried the chocolate bar collection
Ashley N.
Clarksville , TN
I use this palette every single day. It is my go-to, number one make up love. I love the pigment, the smell, and it never cakes or creases. I love the colors. Honestly, everyone should buy this palette, it's amazing.
Arlene M.
Buda, TX
Love this palette! One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes that I own. Find myself reaching for it many times. Received it as a Valentines gift and so happy I did. Creamy and smells delicious! I'm a sucker for nudes and neutral colors. Cute packaging as well. A+ would recommend.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?