BY TOO FACED #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica L.
Garland
By far my favorite eyeshadow!!!! Amazing. Puts every other brand to shame and I have tried them all- mac, tarte, lorac, butter, etc. I didn't use a primer and coverage was vibrant, lasted my entire busy shift as a server and minimal product is needed. My fiance is even a huge fan and I received compliments from customers. It is worth every penny and I want the other palettes now! Packaging is cute and durable as well.
Danielle B.
Lovely palette! Perfect for everyday with a few shadows for a pop of color. LOVE it! Simply wish there were some darker shades as I don't feel like a lot of these show up that well on my light/medium skin tone. I love it but I love the other two chocolate smelling palettes more.
Laura C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this product so much out is so amazing. The smell is delectable and the colors are very pigmented and flattering. The cost is totally worth it for the brand and the quality. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow PaletteToo Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
reimi s.
North Las Vegas, NV
I literally love almost everything about this palette. The packaging is beyond cute but how the pans shap (hearts) aren't my type. I'd rather shaped more easy to put my brushes. The shadows smell like chocolate which I love. All the colors ae so versatile for me and I can use on an everyday basis. The colors blend very easily and they are pigmented. This is my thrid Too Faced palette and I'd like to get more palettes from them.
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
UGH I love this palette so much!! The chocolate smell is amazing! It's like your getting your chocolate fix without the calories! Too Faced always does a great job with their variety of colors. I stick with too faced because there is not any fallout when applying. Nothing worse that getting your eye makeup perfect and then your under eyes looking like you haven't slept in days!
Mandy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
When this palette came out i bought it asap! I adore this palette,Its buttery bendable, and the colors.....Beautiful! It really smells like chocolate and the packaging is too cute! I can create different looks with this pallet from natural to night looks. This pallet is wonderful. I have no complaints. If you don't have this pallet or are thinking about getting it....get it its worth it.
valeria s.
I absolutely love this pallete. It's so beautiful. These eyeshadows are so easy to blend and apply. There is no need for improvement because they're already the best! I would definitely recommend. It's a great product.
Lizzy E.
Ajax, ON
this is one of the palettes that i used while making my look for a show i was in. the entire evening i was getting compliments on it. it was so easy to apply and it stayed on throughout the night
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
I love the look of this palette. The packaging is adorable! The shades are a lot pinker in person than in the photos. Even the brown tones all have a slight pink/purple tone to them. Not as neutral looking as the photos show. But, it is a fun palette. I would recommend to anyone who is a makeup junkie, but probably not a beginner with limited shades.
Sara D.
Nashville, TN
This is my go-to life palette from my favorite cosmetics brand. The colors are versatile and can be used for day or night looks using shimmer or matte options. The shadows are easily blendible, and of course it smells fabulous! Every time I use this palette, I get tons of compliments on my makeup.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?