BY TOO FACED #71 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Paige F.
Westminster, MD
This palette is beautiful. It's perfect for every day use, I have so many palettes and I keep finding myself reaching for this one day after day. Divinity is the perfect browbone highlight, it's not too shimmery but it's not a flat matte! You can do so many looks from neutral to smokey to over the top sparkly and this palette is such a great addition to the collection!
Jessica G.
Kernersville, NC
LOVE this palette! You can create day and evening looks in no time. Very pigmented and easy to blend! The color stays put all day or all night, even when sweating.
Nicole Z.
This palette smells amazing! I find myself reaching for this nearly everyone I decide to do my makeup. The colors work well with my skin tone and blends so easily.
AMARILIS M.
If you have a neural palettes then honestly you don't need this. However if you want this it is worth it. The shadows are pigmented, smooth and with the Too faced trade mark smells like chocolate. For this reviewer the shadows are perfect for a romantic look. The packaging can to some can seem kiddish. The heart shaped shadows just sucked me in.
Bottle line. If you buy this it's a solid B. The only way it will disappoint you is if you already have neural palettes.
Amanda J.
Pomona, CA
There are not enough words to describe how gorgeous this pallet is! I absolutely adore my original chocolate bar, but the brighter colors in this pallet make me even more excited to mix the two! They are a bit pricey, but you will find yourself reaching for this pallet every day! All too faced products are amazing. Treat yourself to this baby, you won't regret it!
Lizzy E.
Ajax, ON
this is one of the palettes that i used while making my look for a show i was in. the entire evening i was getting compliments on it. it was so easy to apply and it stayed on throughout the night
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
Too Faced makes the best palettes. As a owner of the first chocolate bar palette when they announced this one I was soooo excited. The packaging, the colors and the wonderful smell reeled me in. The colors go on so pigmented and makes putting on makeup a breeze. Thank you Too Faced for creating this little beauty.
alexandra r.
this is a great palette with a good variety of shades but it was not as pigmented as I would like but the shades are easy to blend and are definitely very useful
Kayla H.
Hazard, KY
I am so happy I got this palette! This is gonna be my new go to! Not only is the packaging super adorable and it smells divine, but the shadows are buttery and blend super easy! I've never instantly liked an eyeshadow palette as much as I do this one! I would definitely recommend of you like the colors in it!!! <3
Rachel Y.
El Paso, TX
At first I was apprehensive about purchasing this palette, I wasn't sure if it would live up to the hype. However, I quickly learned how buttery and pigmented these shadows were and decided to give it a try. I mostly stick to neutral eye looks, but this palette allows me to do those and add pops of color and shimmer. The eyeshadows are extremely blendable and the palette showers you in amazing chocolate scent! 😍 This is a must have for your makeup collection!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

back