BY TOO FACED #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
This eyeshadow palette smells so yummy. Straight up like chocolate. It has beautiful shades for a everyday look, to a dramatic night time look. I love the highlight shades satin sheets for my cheekbones, it's amazing. I love it. And the packaging it to die for, pink and has cute hearts on it. I love it.
Danika T.
Brawley, CA
I LOOOVVEEEEEE this palette. The colors are so pretty and hello, it smells like chocolate. I have used it both for a simple daytime look in the office and really dramatic night look for going out. The real winner for me was the big edition of "satin sheets" which was my FAVORITE eye shadow from too faced and I couldn't buy individually. It's such a unique and beautiful color. Over all this palette is really versatile and would be good to travel with.
Kayumi L.
This palette smells so wonderful and infused with real cocoa antioxidant. It's very pigmented, and like many Too Faced eye shadows, they blend very well. The Bon Bon palette has flattering hues of nudes, browns, and pinks. I especially like their Earl Grey shadow color because it gives that nice silvery blue shimmer without being too overpowering in tone. I highly recommend getting this, or any of Too Faced's eyeshadow palettes; you won't be disappointed.
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
These shadows are amazing. I think they may have changed the formula since the original chocolate bar palette, since these feel SUPER creamy and glide right on. they blend well and are really buildable, and I like the mean girls reference. I think there are a lot of good nudes but also enough colors to create lots of distinct looks. the packaging seems really durable and is ADORABLE.
jada t.
Saint Petersburg, PA
This palette is obviously the cutest packaging ever. I love the look and the smell... yum! I love that the shadows are shaped like hearts. As for the shadows, I find all the shades to have great pigment and that they blend great. However, the shade "Earl Grey" is not pigmented enough. I think this palette overall is super cute and worth the money. I would highly recommend this palette because you can create many looks with it. One of my favorites!
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette. There's so much pigmentation, it's light and girly and pink. There's quite a few mattes, which I love! The packaging is adorable, and IT SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE *hearts eyes* The eyeshadows are creamy and easy to work with.. One of the best eyeshadow palettes I own.
Jennifer B.
Anniston, AL
I like this palette but for me it just doesn't compare to my urban decay palettes. It seems like some colors I really have to build them up. I think maybe if I had better brushes all of my shadows would work better. It seems like my brushes which are not cheap but not highend either eat up all my product. But some of the colors in this palette are a hit and some are a miss for me.
Danielle K.
Anna, IL
Coulsnt be more happy with this palette!! The colors are gorgeous and I love that they all have chocolate themed names, too faced always has the cutest packaging ;) I have used this on myself, family and friends and they all love it. The colors are beautifully pigmented, creamy and blend very well.
Kaila M.
This has become me go to palette, the colors are beautiful and build well. This is my first too face palette and after purchasing this one I want all the other chocolate bars. This product does smell like chocolate, the colors last all day with out smearing on my lids. If I lost all of my eyeshadow palettes and only had this one I really would not be mad, I haven't touched another palette in a month, that says a lot. Totally Fetch is my favorite shade out of this entire palette, it is so vivid. All in all I highly recommend this product, especially if you have never tried the chocolate bar collection
Arlene M.
Buda, TX
Love this palette! One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes that I own. Find myself reaching for it many times. Received it as a Valentines gift and so happy I did. Creamy and smells delicious! I'm a sucker for nudes and neutral colors. Cute packaging as well. A+ would recommend.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?