BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Hayley C.
Milledgeville , GA
I actually won this palette from a Too Faced Giveaway that they were using but I would have bought it with my own money if I hadn't won it! I usually don't go for cool tones (which is mostly what this palette is full of) but I LOVE these! They're so creamy and blendable and I love the color selection! The only color that is kinda "meh" is the purple shade, but it's not a big deal because what does one matter out of that many? Totally recommend this palette!!
Abby T.
Livonia, MI
This palette is everything!!!! You can do so many looks with this palette and I use it everyday, I have hit pan in a couple of the colors, they smell amazing and last all day. They blend out SO well and I would buy it again
Priscilla G.
I use this pallete for almost every eye looks I do. I can easily do a subtle look or dramatic look with the range of shadows in here. And the cocoa scent doesn't hurt either!
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
I love the bon-bons palette, I wasn't sure I would like it because of some if colors, I have all the other too faced palettes so I broke down and added it to my collection . So happy I did pigment is wonderful just like all the too faced palettes, this has actually became my favorite too faced palette. Has matte an shimmer, beautiful mixture of colors, I actually use every color in this palette. It creates several different looks. Highly recommend it! Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Madison D.
Evansville, IN
Very great quality product! I got this as a gift and will probably buy again. All shadows are easily blended and very pretty. It lasts all day with primer and setting spray.
Trystan S.
This was a Christmas gift from my mother and the instant I opened it I knew I was in love, but after using this palette that's when I knew that I should marry it. It is one of my go to palettes. I feel that I can never go wrong and it's easy to use. It has beautiful blend able shades and it doesn't hurt that while doing my makeup I get the delicious scent of chocolate
Kelli  B.
This is my favorite of the Chocolate palette line from Too Faced! I can get so many looks with this palette and the colors are so versatile. This has neutrals and pops and I've used this as my only palette on trips. I love my chocolate bar palette, but prefer this. The colors are easy to blend, super pigmented, there are some mattes, some shimmers - It's just a very well done palette. If you want more gold and taupe colors, I'd go with the original, but I have so many of those colors already in my collection and love the mix in this palette. This palette is great for makeup beginners or those of us that already love makeup. I hope you enjoy it!
Jessica K.
Love love love love!!! My boyfriend bought me this as a Christmas gift. There are so many different looks I can achieve besides what's in the look book that it comes with. I have hazel eyes and the pinks are flattering to my eye color. There are many different finishes to these shadows to choose from too. Too Faced does not skimp on the quality of their products. Packaging is so cute but not meant to be travelled with unless you put a rubber band over it to make sure it stays closed. The magnet is not the strongest.
cheyenne n.
Great pallet. Super cute packaging except some of the brighter colors in this palette aren't high in pigment. Not a super practical pallet as there's a lot of crazy colors.
♡♡♡ M.
Stockholm
This is my go to palette. I can create so many pretty looks with this from simple to glam. There are the perfect amount of matte crease shades which is a must in a palette
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

Sephora