BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley P.
Lagrange, OH
Absolutely love this pallet. The colors look amazing and brush on my eyes so flawless. The smell is incredible everytime I open it up. By far my favorite eye pallet.
Brooke J.
Grants, NM
I'm a huge fan of the other two chocolate bar palettes so naturally as soon as this came out, I picked it up. Honestly, not the hugest fan of this one. The colors are pretty, but I feel like there is a lack of cohesion in this palette. There are some pretty shades in here, but there are also a few that lack pigment. I'd say buy this if you want to collect all the palettes, but overall, I was expecting more.
Brandy C.
Good palette pigment blendabul very cute packageing smells like chocolate I like it but if I'd had to choose between this or the original chocolate bar palette I'd say the chocolate bar it's really just your preference but my opinion it's not that great if u have a few chocolate brown neutral palettes you probably don't need this but if u like collecting its not bad just not that great in my opinion
Aroob B.
Euless, TX
Such an adorable eyeshadow combo! Cute packaging, yummy smells! Just so pretty to look at! Very pigmented and lasts all day even without a primer or setting spray!
Paige F.
Westminster, MD
This palette is beautiful. It's perfect for every day use, I have so many palettes and I keep finding myself reaching for this one day after day. Divinity is the perfect browbone highlight, it's not too shimmery but it's not a flat matte! You can do so many looks from neutral to smokey to over the top sparkly and this palette is such a great addition to the collection!
Nicole Z.
This palette smells amazing! I find myself reaching for this nearly everyone I decide to do my makeup. The colors work well with my skin tone and blends so easily.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
TooFaced shadows are good quality shadows. That's never going to be in dispute. But I just wasn't a fan of the color selection of this palette. It seemed like you had some of the exact same colors you got in the earlier chocolate bar palettes, and then the random pops of color that didn't really pair well with what you had, that had you looking at your other non-TooFaced palettes for help to complete your look, in order to use them. This one just wasn't my favorite.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I was looking to buy this for a long time luckily I waited to buy it .. I was shocked when I seen HSN.com sold it and had a $20 off coupon so I got it for a great price..$30...HSN also has flex pay and you can break it down into payments which is cool..I love this palette..I love the nude tones they are really pretty...the smell is amazing..my kids get a kick out of the fact it smells like chocolate..the highlight shade satin sheets is beautiful
Jessica G.
Kernersville, NC
LOVE this palette! You can create day and evening looks in no time. Very pigmented and easy to blend! The color stays put all day or all night, even when sweating.
AMARILIS M.
If you have a neural palettes then honestly you don't need this. However if you want this it is worth it. The shadows are pigmented, smooth and with the Too faced trade mark smells like chocolate. For this reviewer the shadows are perfect for a romantic look. The packaging can to some can seem kiddish. The heart shaped shadows just sucked me in.
Bottle line. If you buy this it's a solid B. The only way it will disappoint you is if you already have neural palettes.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?