BY TOO FACED #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brook🖤 W.
Wichita, KS
This pallet is amazing. It has all the neutral colors that I love for my every day looks and they apply so amazingly! I use this all the time and I still have product left. I would recommend if you are a neutral lover. And yet again it smells amazing!!
Marissa Y.
Hesperia, CA
I love this palette. The smell is amazing of course but the quality of the shadows is great. The only shades I find a little disappointing are the two pink ones but I don’t use pink eyeshadow much anyway and the other colors are so worth it.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Too Faced shadows are amazing! They're so soft and buttery and the colors are very pigmented. I love love love their chocolate palettes! This particular one has a great variety of colors and the heart shapes make it even cuter! They're even scented! A little fall out but if you can apply with your fingers and blend with a brush, you won't loose as much. Price wise they're way too expensive for me, so I keep these on wish lists for holidays when someone doesn't know what to get me.
Amara B.
Lancaster , CA
This is overall a really pretty great palette. The colors are buildable and blendable. The packaging feels heavy, and the scent is heavenly (yes the chocolate scent lasts forever). It’s not my favorite but it’s definitely a great buy.
Tarrah T.
This is one of my favorite Too faced palettes! It’s my favorite out of all the chocolate bar palettes because I love the cool tones in it! They blend nicely and last a good amount of time! I decluttered it awhile ago but lately been thinking of picking it back up again!
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
I like this but feel like there are so many other too faced palettes that are just as good if not better.
They smell good. They are pigmented. They blend okay. The price tag is high for something that again you probably already have.
Holly W.
I really enjoined the pigmentation and texture I just felt like the colors were pretty weird together so I always needed another palette to actually create a nice, color correlating look. But like I said, very pigmented and vibrant.
Kait ✞.
This was actually my very first eye shadow palette. I received it about three years ago and I use it almost everyday. The smell is amazing! It’s of legit chocolate! The colors stay on all day without primer and are just absolutely beautiful!
Rachel C.
PRINCETON, WV
I love this Palette! It's one of my go Palettes at the moment. It smells like chocolate and has such pretty packaging! It has a good variety of colors. It has gold and neutrals shades. It has different shades of brown so you can create lots of different looks with it. You can create everday looks for work and also looks for a night out on the town with your special someone.  It has pink shades that can be used for holiday looks. It' aa really great palette!
lilly O.
Jolo, WV
Don’t get me wrong I own a ton of too faced shadows but this pallet isn’t the best it isn’t really that pigmented tbh. You can get some interesting looks but not many. I would recommend on sale. Since it was on sale at ulta.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

back