BY TOO FACED #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kelli  B.
This is my favorite of the Chocolate palette line from Too Faced! I can get so many looks with this palette and the colors are so versatile. This has neutrals and pops and I've used this as my only palette on trips. I love my chocolate bar palette, but prefer this. The colors are easy to blend, super pigmented, there are some mattes, some shimmers - It's just a very well done palette. If you want more gold and taupe colors, I'd go with the original, but I have so many of those colors already in my collection and love the mix in this palette. This palette is great for makeup beginners or those of us that already love makeup. I hope you enjoy it!
Dianelys  N.
Rosemount, MN
I've not been able to put this palette down since I started using it. So fun yet versatile. They shadows feel so creamy and the color pay off is incredible. This is a palette worth having in your collection. The options are endless with what you could achieve. I'm so in love. And the packaging, how cute is the packaging, who doesn't love hearts? 😍 I'm just so very happy I got this palette, no regrets here.
Sarah M.
South Bend, IN
This is my new favorite palette! I use it every single day! You can create so many different looks with this palette, it's unbelievable. The perfect amount of matte and shimmer shades are in this, including one matte highlight and one shimmer. I an all matte look with this palette which I love, but the sparkly shades are stunners as well! It's mostly neutrals, leaning a bit cool... but there are a few wearable fun shades as well! GET THIS!
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Love love this pallete. Got this along with the other palletes by this brand for a good deal on Black Friday this year, been wanting these palletes for awhile! Better than the urban decay naked palletes! Smells like chocolate but not as much as the original pallete and it's worth the price and blend beautifully. The colors are great and I thought I wouldn't use the pink in this but I've used it more than the others and love it so much. So many looks to create, so many possibilities
Nancy C.
Fort Polk, LA
So I had recently purchased this beautiful pallet and all I can say is WOW!!!! I have nothing negative to say about this product because it is that amazing, worth every penny. It's more on the pricier side but if you are willing to splurge then do it. The product itself SMELLS divine, the pigments are beautiful and blend like a dream, super pigmented and definitely build-able. The packaging itself is attention grabbing. I highly recommend the Too Faced palettes they are all amazing. I have more than one. lol
Mallory J.
Charleston, IL
Smells good looks better! So many beautiful shades to use and play with and the quality is very very spectacular! I use it all the time! One of my favorite pallets from too faced!
Kelcy P.
This is my favorite palette by far! I initially bought it because of complications with the sweet peach one. But that is beside the point. I have go to looks for everyday, but I can also play around and have fun when I'm a little more dressed up or it is a special occasion. The formula is great on most of these shadows and are very well pigmented. You could wear some (like divinity) completely alone. If you're hesitant about buying this palette I would recommend just doing so.
Smell is amazing btw!
Manda S.
Largo, FL
I reach for this palette over any other since I've grabbed it about a month ago. The shadows are much smoothr than the Urban Decay Naked palettes. The smell of chocolate is just an extra little touch that I just can't get over and help but smell every time I apply it! I even enjoy the few shades of color added to pop into the lower lash line when I'm feeling adventurous! I can't wait for the Peach one to come out. Too Faced has easily become one of my top favorite brands and I will support everything they come out with including this gorgeous palette!
Alex H.
My favorite palette!

This is a lot better than the Naked palettes in my opinion! The colors blend so nicely and they're perfectly pigmented. This palette is very versatile, you can make anything from a natural eye look to full on glam. It even has nice brights! I reach for this a lot more often than my other palettes (that's saying a lot.) I'd definitely advise splurging on this if you can.
Amber H.
I have a serious addiction to Too Faved products, because they're almost always amazing. They do consistent work with their products, so it's no surprise that this palette falls into my collection. The pigments in this are stunning and the shadows are so easy to blend. You can create a million looks with this. Some are matte, some are shimmer, some satin, and there's even a matte with glitter. I fall in love with their products again and again.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?