BY TOO FACED #62 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
I love this eyeshadow pallet. I think the shades are just so soft and pretty. I use this pallet almost everyday. I also like the packaging, I have dropped it a couple times and it hasn't cracked or shattered.
Erin C.
By far my favorite eyeshadow palette!! I originally was trying to get my hands on the Too Faced peach palette, but when it was sold out I didn't know what to do. Then I saw the BON BON palette and fell in love with all the fun colors and finishes this palette has to offer! A few different shades of pink, lots of neutrals and a really pretty shade up at the top! In which i USE for highlighting The face. Long lasting amazing scent and cute packaging as well! Highly recommend this palette!!
Marcedes C.
Erie, PA
This is my absolute favorite eyeshadow palette ever! Every color in here is perfect for any skin tone. The pigments in these eyeshadow. Are top notch, plus, the texture is so soft!
Emma B.
Farmingdale, NJ
Just bought this as a Valentine's Day present to myself and I couldn't be happier. The scent is so sweet and chocolatey. The formula is definitely long lasting. The pink tones might look intimidating but overall the palette has every day colors.
Frivol4Freckles
This is one of my favorite palettes - it has colors for both warm- and cool-toned looks, which makes this palette a good choice for travel. I have no trouble getting a week's worth of different looks from these colors. There are pops of color if you want them, and mellower shades if you don't. There is a good range of highlight, transition, and dark shades. The staying power is excellent, although I do have to use primer because I have oily lids. Palettes of this size can get pricey if you collect the way I do, but I've found myself going back to this one repeatedly.
Linh B.
So recently I've been into makeup and I've been buying all the popular palettes and this was one of them. This palette is so cute!! And smells like chocolate or cocoa!!! The quality of the shadows are very good, they are very pigmented and a very nice combination of colours in one palette. I currently am using it as an everyday palette. The highlighter in the palette is very nice as well, I think it can be used for any skin tone and will look nice!! This product is amazing!! ^_^
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I am not a big makeup enthusiast, but this eyeshadow palette is extremely satisfying to me. The color names are amazing and the shadows are very pigmented. I like that the palette contains matte and shimmer shades, with different levels of sparkle and glitter. You can achieve a truly unique eye look for any time of the day with this palette. Also, the shadows smell like chocolate! If I had to pick a high end eyeshadow palette to splurge on, this one would be one of my top picks!
Natalie C.
Rosenberg, TX
I absolutely love how pigmented this pallet is. And it definitely compliments all skin colors and outfits.

Jennifer C.
I use this palette daily. It smells AMAZING! There are shimmers, mattes, and highlights. It’s my go to palette when I’m going out of town for the weekend or on an over night trip.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
This is by far my favorite eye pallet. I got it as a gift and love the fragrance of the shadows, it's a super sweet chocolaty smell that lasts all day long. The colors are really pigmented so you don't need to use a lot of the shadow itself to get a great result and the packaging is adorable. I am always finding new looks to use this with and love that it comes with an idea book of how to do certain looks with the colors. I am not a huge fan of too faced and all their products.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?