BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Linh B.
So recently I've been into makeup and I've been buying all the popular palettes and this was one of them. This palette is so cute!! And smells like chocolate or cocoa!!! The quality of the shadows are very good, they are very pigmented and a very nice combination of colours in one palette. I currently am using it as an everyday palette. The highlighter in the palette is very nice as well, I think it can be used for any skin tone and will look nice!! This product is amazing!! ^_^
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I am not a big makeup enthusiast, but this eyeshadow palette is extremely satisfying to me. The color names are amazing and the shadows are very pigmented. I like that the palette contains matte and shimmer shades, with different levels of sparkle and glitter. You can achieve a truly unique eye look for any time of the day with this palette. Also, the shadows smell like chocolate! If I had to pick a high end eyeshadow palette to splurge on, this one would be one of my top picks!
Natalie C.
Rosenberg, TX
I absolutely love how pigmented this pallet is. And it definitely compliments all skin colors and outfits.

Jennifer C.
I use this palette daily. It smells AMAZING! There are shimmers, mattes, and highlights. It’s my go to palette when I’m going out of town for the weekend or on an over night trip.
Valerie H.
I love this palette. First of all, the packaging is adorable and I personally love the color pink. I like that the pans are hearts as well. Out of all the Chocolate Bar series palettes, this is my favorite because there are so many colors I would use (I don't do smokey eye, so I have very little use for very dark colors). The chocolate smell isn't as strong as the previous two Chocolate Bar palettes, which is just fine by me. You can still smell the scent linger a little even after you have put them on your lids. I love all three of the pink colors in this palette and would absolutely recommend this over the other Too Faced palettes.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
This is by far my favorite eye pallet. I got it as a gift and love the fragrance of the shadows, it's a super sweet chocolaty smell that lasts all day long. The colors are really pigmented so you don't need to use a lot of the shadow itself to get a great result and the packaging is adorable. I am always finding new looks to use this with and love that it comes with an idea book of how to do certain looks with the colors. I am not a huge fan of too faced and all their products.
Cassandra D.
Bronx, NY
I gave this palette 4 stars because it's such an amazing product. The only problem I have with this palette is that there are a few misses. I was looking forward to the purple shade but it was a bigggg let down. I could not build up the color at all because it was patchy and major fall out! I love every other color besides that one! The packaging is super cute and girly and I love how lightweight it is and really does smell like chocolate.
Gabbi F.
Reno, NV
The moment I saw sneak peeks for this palette I knew it was going to be a favorite! The packaging is so cute! My palette doesn't smell as strongly of chocolate as my original Chocolate Bar palette, but it still smells pretty sweet. It has beautifully pigmented neutral colors, but also some amazing "stand out" colors like Earl Grey (the dark teal) and So Fetch (hot pink). I'm in love with Molasses Chip, which is a light gold. Tapping that on the center of my eye or even all over the lid really brightens up my eyes! This palette is so amazing.
Jordan R.
I LOVE this palette! I had never owned a Chocolate Bar palette until this one and I was very skeptical. I had the Naked 3 palette and I actually sold it to get this one. Everything about this palette is GORGEOUS! The only downside is that two of the darker chocolate browns aren't really pigmented right off the bat like the other shades are. But they do get darker as you back the color on, and possibly damping your brush. I would recommend this palette to anyone! :) <3
member-20f03d648
I love this eyeshadow palette very much it is very beautiful! It has adorable packaging! It is a high price, but definitely worth it! These eyeshadows last all day but you have to wear a setting spray! I definitely recommend this product!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?