BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Jessica B.
As a fan of Too Faced products, I won't hesitate in saying that their chocolate bar palettes are the absolute best. I'm not joking. They are the best palettes of all time and some of my most prized beauty products. Swoon. Sigh. Swoon.

While I love all three, from scent, to packaging, to the product and colours, Bon Bons is the one I reach for most and have purchased two of them due to the fact that I hit pan quite frequently.

It has that feminine, delightful quality to it with all the pink tones and shimmery shades but it also stays practical and up to date with its mattes and neutrals. It balances it out nicely and offers so many looks to achieve. I can't get enough of it.
Chrissy D.
Updated**

Years later and I still use this palette frequently! I use the color Divinity in particular to set my eye primer each time I do eye makeup. I love the cool tones & colors in this palette. I have very green- almost emerald eyes & this palette compliments them very well. It also suits any eye color. Even with all the new palettes that have come out since this one- including the ABH MR & Norvina- the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons still stacks up! I'd compare the quality to Tarte shadows. I love it & you can't rip it outta my hands!! Lol!
LaShonda F.
FAIRFIELD, OH
I absolutely love this palette! The fact that it smells just like chocolate makes me so happy 😄. The pigmentation is amazing and minimal fallout. I always say a good eye primer is a must. Otherwise it doesn't matter how good the shadow is, mine will disappear and crease because of my oily lids. There are so many possibilities with this palette. Worth the money ladies!
Melissa C.
Tacoma, WA
Where To Begin I love this palette so much I think it's my favorite I own. The eyeshadows are very pigmented except for one the Earl Grey it's such a beautiful color but just doesn't apply as well as the rest. I really like how it has 2 big eyeshadow because my favorite one is the satin sheets it looks pink but it comes out to be gold It looks so good on the eyelid but looks even better as a highlight. I recommend this to everyone the colors are amazing and it smells so wonderful. Best purchase I have ever made 😆
Jessica B.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this palette so much! The almond truffle is one of my favorite transition shades /nude shades for my fair skin. The smell is Amazing and the colors a beautiful.
Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
This pallet is AMAZING!! The pigment is great and has a good scent to it. It doesn’t have any fallout! It’s well worth the price! These pallets are worth every penny you spend!
Rachel B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I tend to like darker edgy colors. There is something about this palette that I am in love with. The colors are smooth and beautiful with great pigment. I purchased this at sephora and would absolutely buy it again
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
My least fav too faced pallet....but love the colors ... the only reason it's my least fav is because chalky ..., but I recommend the original chocolate bar pallet ❤️❤️
Debbie G.
I've never tried Too Faced products but heard so many great reviews of this palette I decided to try it. I'm so glad I did! This is hands down the best, most versatile eyeshadow palette I own. There is a great mix of matte, satin, and glittery shadows. The colors range from soft neutrals to more dramatic shades, including a pop of hot pink. The shadows are buttery smooth and easy to blend. The color payoff is excellent. Whether you want a soft, 'no makeup' look or the smokiest glam look you can achieve it with this palette. And if all this wasn't enough...it smells like chocolate! Eyeshadow doesn't get better than this!
Karissa C.
Norwalk
This is my favorite palette of the ones I own. Great pigment, works for all ranges of skin tones and eye colors! Long lasting and doesn't smear, and it smells amazing!!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?