BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Madie P.
Boaz , AL
I am using this makeup palette right now and have been for 2 years it is my all time favorite it is so so so pigmented and it stays on so so so long I love it so much the colors are perfect and look so cute
Angel R.
Stephenson, VA
One of my first actual eyeshadow palettes. It’s amazing! The colors are very pigmented. And as soon as you open it up you can just smell the chocolate which is the best part.
Daniela R.
This palette its beautiful, the packaging, the eyeshadows everything about this palette its stunning. I have brown eyes and the colors really do stand them out, the eyeshadows are soft and bendable. I don't own any other of the other chocolate palettes because even though they are beautiful I felt like I had so many eyeshadows already that looked alike, but this one really got me. I would totally repurchase this palette again, its one of my absolute favorites. :)
Mary B.
Saint Augustine, FL
Every morning I wake up and smell this palette as well as before bed. It really makes me appreciate the little things in life that really matter. Like make-up, and chocolate. Don't judge me.
The colors are easily bendable so if you make a boo boo. Remember to blend blend BLEND! (lightly)
The colors are gorgeous! If they weren't you wouldn't be reading reviews so that just speaks for itself.
The longevity will last you to your grave.( In other words) The product lasts a good 9-12 hours WITH PRIMER. That's like, a really long times guys!
Abby A.
Such a gorgeous palette. I would recommend this to anyone who loves makeup. Whether you're a beginner or someone who's used makeup as long as me, you will not be disappointed.
Kelley M.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this palette so much!!! First of all it is SOO cute!!! It smells amazing!!! The colors are so pigmented and easily blended. My shadow looks amazing and lasts all day.
Chelsea B.
Powell, OH
I waited a long time to get this palette and I wish I would have gotten it sooner. I mean like I really wish I could have gotten it as soon as it came out. It's amazing and has high pay off. There's a huge variety of colors and your base and highlighting colors have larger pans which I love. Most of the pans are shaped like a heart and I love that so much. The scent is very refreshing, it's light and doesn't overwhelm you. This palette has high pay off and rich colors. I would buy this again and recommend it to a friend.
Veronica M.
Stockton, CA
This is one of my fav too faced palettes. I dont think i have any complains about it. Works great blendable and smells great. I do recommend applying a shadow primer first.
Marianna E.
Patterson, NY
This palette is so cute!!! I love all the colors and I travel with this palette cause it's so versatile! Definitely worth it! The pigmentation and blendability is amazing!
Maria A.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this palette!!! Aside from the awesome cocoa smell the eyeshadow is easy to apply and blend out. The colors work marvelously with my light brown eyes. I use it everyday for a soft smoky look for work. I would recommend anyone willing to use the same palette for all there looks to buy this one due to its variated colors soft colors.

Update: still love this palette and of course is part of my #GiftCrush and would definitely gift a friend one of these. Just recently came upon the peach palette and I am so amazed at how beautiful the colors are.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?