BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maria A.
I absolutely love this palette!!! Aside from the awesome cocoa smell the eyeshadow is easy to apply and blend out. The colors work marvelously with my light brown eyes. I use it everyday for a soft smoky look for work. I would recommend anyone willing to use the same palette for all there looks to buy this one due to its variated colors soft colors.

Update: still love this palette and of course is part of my #GiftCrush and would definitely gift a friend one of these. Just recently came upon the peach palette and I am so amazed at how beautiful the colors are.
Chrissy D.
I gave this product 4 stars for 1 reason: the face/lid to mine fell off while on my bed out of nowhere yesterday. I have never dropped it & only ever do my makeup on my bed... Other than that I love the palette, the cocoa scent & the variety of colors.. I'm just bummed that after speaking w/both: HSN & TF nothing will be done & my shadows will be exposed to air. :( . They blend well- use Divinity over primer to help in the blending process.
LaDeana A.
Eagle Creek, IN
I think this palette is just ok. It smells really good, the packaging is really pretty, but it just does not work well with my complexion. The colors come off a bit chalky and are not super pigmented. I fknd myself dipping in certian colors several times before i can get the color payoff that i desire. Overall would not buy again. Beautiful collectors peice though.
Linna C.
This palette is so beautiful! I love it so much! I consider myself a makeup junkie, sometimes things will be collected and purchased without me opening up packages for months. This was not the case! I literally opened it the day it arrived and had to play with it. The packaging is adorable I can't resist the pink chocolate bar! It smells divine just like the other too faced chocolate bar palettes, super pigmented and so silky. I love it! I recommend ordering from anyone but their website.. They don't respond to customers at all, and their 800 number doesn't even work. If you buy this palette buy it from Ulta or Sephora or hsn.com!!
Chanelle C.
tx
I my sister own one and oh my God I want one so bad it a wonderful product I want to own one of these so bad beautiful colors Love everything bout this product everyone should really try this
bea.uty0165 g.
illinois
All these colors in this wonderful pallet are so beautiful in all ways and will match any ones skin tone color!! the packaging is very nicely done and i just love how they put the shadows in heart shaped!! i would for sure buy this again!
Heather S.
Richardson , TX
I don't find myself reaching for this particular palette all that much because I have others that I like more, but when I do use it I love the way my eyeshadow turns out.
Rachel C.
Pretty good color range and very pigmented! Colors all blend nicely! My only complaint is the packaging makes it look cheap and childish, but the product itself is wonderful!
Makena R.
I love my too faced chocolate bon bond pallet! This product has a good value although I do wish it came with a brush for the brush I paid. It was my first time with the bon bons pallet but I have used too faced pallets before.
Alicia M.
Kelso, WA
Great quality on some of the colors. A couple of them were dissapointing but the shimmer highlight shades are to die for and this pallet creates a perfect sweet yet natural eye look but can spice it up with a bit of a pop of color.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?