BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...51 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
As a lover of both the original Chocolate Bar palette and the Semi-Sweet palette, I rushed to pick up the Chocolate Bon Bons in the hopes that it would be just as good - but I was definitely disappointed. I actually had to order this palette twice, because the first time I ordered it, none of the shadows had been glued into the palette and were broken everywhere inside the box. Once I got an actual complete palette, I found that the colors really muddied together during blending and didn't wear the way you'd want them to. The pigmentation and quality just wasn't there. I was definitely disappointed with this launch, and ended up returning it.
lauren g.
One of my favorite palettes!! Smells just like chocolate :) the color selection is wonderful and they all apply and stay perfectly. Durable and well made. The little hearts are the cutest.
Ashley D.
Owingsville , KY
This pallet smells AMAZING. almost like opening a bar of chocolate. It's very pigmented and the colors are absolutely adorable. I use it daily and would definitely buy more from two faced
Gabriella L.
Albuquerque, NM
I love my pallet. This is one of the first high end eye shadows I have bought and I absolutely live it. I love that it smells like chocolate. I Cant wait to get all the other eye shadows.
Lauren H.
Vidor, TX
One of my favorite Go-to palettes. This palette has just about every color that you need to make a gorgeous eye look! I find myself grabbing for it all the time. It smells wonderful too!
Veronica A.
Springfield MA
This palette is amazing! All the colors and good for any occasion. I got mine at Sephora for a good price. The best part is it actually smells like chocolate and I would recommend it to anyone who loves eyeshadow.
Trudy F.
Grove City, OH
I really enjoy, most, Too Faced palettes. There are exceptions, but not with Chocolate Bon Bons. All shades blend nicely and are fairly pigmented. This is a good beginners palette because it is so easy to work with.
Noelle M.
Arlington, TX
I love the formula of the shadows! They blend so seamlessly without effort with little fall out! I do with there was a little more pigment. And I love the way that it smells like chocolate and the smell doesn't fade!
Ashley L.
Phoenix, AZ
Love love love this palette one of my favorites its so pretty and can make so many different looks using this palette and of course with too faced you can always count on a amazing smell
Gabriela E.
San Diego, CA
I got this as a Christmas gift and I absolutely love it! It is a great addition to my too faced eyeshadow palette collection! Love the sweet subtle smell it has, I make all of my friends smell my eyeshadow palette and they all have or are going to buy one soon! Pigmentation on these eyeshadows never fail.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?