BY TOO FACED #71 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Jessicka M.
I love the color selections in this palette. I picked it up at ulta one night. The colors last a while, and the pigment is good. The price is decent. It smells like chocolate, which is always a plus. I would recommend this.
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
I love this palette. You can do a lot of looks with it, and pink colors make my brown eyes pop. The packaging is so cute and the product smells like chocolate! I would definitely recommend this!
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
I adore this pallete. I actually need to be better about using it more. In my opinion, none of the shadows are duds, which is kinda rare for any eyeshadow collection. The mattes and shimmers are both equally great, which again, is pretty rare. If you're wanting to treat yourself, you can get a variety of daily looks, more dramatic, bold looks, and thanks to the bold pink, green, and purple, you can also make beautiful pops of color. Thanks to the matte neutrals, you CAN create a complete look using only this pallete, which is convenient. Not to mention, it smells like chocolate candy, and the individual shades are all heart shaped. It is in a cute pink tin package with hearts on it. You get it all- cute packaging, good quality... You should buy this!
Bunni L.
Colorado
This Product I have seen so many reviews, pricey but I've seen people review it. I don't use this product but love the color. I haven't brought it yet. But would love to try it out. I can't say if I recommend it or not since I haven't tried it out yet.
Michelle S.
Mardela Springs
This was one of my first 2 eyeshadow palettes, and I still love it to this day. It smells like chocolate, and the color range makes it so you can get day time, and night time looks out of it.
Zahra K.
Norristown, PA
This is hands down one of my favorite eye shadow palettes ever! The texture is so creamy and the pigmentation is out of this world! I am able to wear pretty much every color with ease, and the chocolate smell when you open the palette is insane! Highly recommend!
Emily S.
My go to pallet everyday. The colors are well pigmented, apply well, and stay on all day. Divinity is my favorite shade for my base coat. It smells wonderful, and it works amazingly well! 5/5
Lexa B.
Berkeley, CA
I received this product in a giveaway, and while
It smells like cocoa powder and looks beautiful with the heart shaped pans and beautiful colors both matte and shimmer, I found myself having a very hard time getting any color payoff on my lids. Because I am a women of color I do prime my lids with a more neutral base because that is the best way for myself personally to get color payoff but that did not seem to do the trick. When the shades are not getting muddy, they are simply not transferring or depositing any color from the brush to the lid. I must give this palette an A+ in packaging but a D- in effectiveness.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
The too Faced Chocolate Bon bons is very pigmented. It smells so good. I created this look using it. And it's my go to palette. I highly recommend this palette. Goes great with any eye color.
Stephanie R.
Waco, TX
I love this item very much it was the best pallet I've ever used I love the consistency of the eyeshadow sand the smell is amazing. It smells amazing. The colors are well pigmented and the shimmers do not fall out as often
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

back