BY TOO FACED #60 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Robyn B.
This was my very first eyeshadow palette and I was so EXCITED TO GET THIS! When it arrived from Suphora I just couldn't contain myself, I jumped right into it. AMAZING SMELL! CHOCOLATE FOR REAL! You almost want to lick it just to see if it tastes as good as it smelled. But of course I refrained, barely! I highly recommend this product! Check it out, your missing out if you don't, Gorgeous color combinations, and so cute too. Little hearts inside. So SWEET!
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
Its a cute pallet. The colors are great and the packaging is adorable. They swatch great with a finger but when i used my brushes, it didnt pick up any color! It was like it was dry or old.
Gabriella K.
This palette is gorgeous and I am so glad that I purchased it! The colors are beautiful and the only downfall is that some of these colors are not used very often by me. I would most definitely recommend to anyone though.
Keegan Z.
It has good base colors. Not the best pigment, very hit and miss with the pigment. The shimmers are not as bright as I would like. It is a good basic beginners pallet with neutral colors. A good thing it does smell good!
Ashley D.
Owingsville, KY
This pallet smells AMAZING. almost like opening a bar of chocolate. It's very pigmented and the colors are absolutely adorable. I use it daily and would definitely buy more from two faced
Gabriella L.
Albuquerque, NM
I love my pallet. This is one of the first high end eye shadows I have bought and I absolutely live it. I love that it smells like chocolate. I Cant wait to get all the other eye shadows.
Sierra G.
I'm in love with this pallet. At first I didn't think I would like it but once I started using the shades it was amazing. This product has no fall out and smells like a dream. I use this product almost everyday for a natural look to my eyes and I just love it all together!
Megan S.
Mostly wonderful palette the only kind of disappointment is the darker purple which works better with a finger. Many beautiful looks can be made with this for all skin tones. Smells great
lauren g.
Winter Spgs, FL
One of my favorite palettes!! Smells just like chocolate :) the color selection is wonderful and they all apply and stay perfectly. Durable and well made. The little hearts are the cutest.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
As a lover of both the original Chocolate Bar palette and the Semi-Sweet palette, I rushed to pick up the Chocolate Bon Bons in the hopes that it would be just as good - but I was definitely disappointed. I actually had to order this palette twice, because the first time I ordered it, none of the shadows had been glued into the palette and were broken everywhere inside the box. Once I got an actual complete palette, I found that the colors really muddied together during blending and didn't wear the way you'd want them to. The pigmentation and quality just wasn't there. I was definitely disappointed with this launch, and ended up returning it.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?