BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Harmony W.
North Pole, AK
I love these eyeshadow and I can always count on this pallet for a good and long lasting eyeshadow look. Well worth the money and would recommend to anyone looking for good quality eyeshadow.
Zahra K.
Norristown, PA
This is hands down one of my favorite eye shadow palettes ever! The texture is so creamy and the pigmentation is out of this world! I am able to wear pretty much every color with ease, and the chocolate smell when you open the palette is insane! Highly recommend!
Emily S.
My go to pallet everyday. The colors are well pigmented, apply well, and stay on all day. Divinity is my favorite shade for my base coat. It smells wonderful, and it works amazingly well! 5/5
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
The too Faced Chocolate Bon bons is very pigmented. It smells so good. I created this look using it. And it's my go to palette. I highly recommend this palette. Goes great with any eye color.
Michelle S.
Mardela Springs
This was one of my first 2 eyeshadow palettes, and I still love it to this day. It smells like chocolate, and the color range makes it so you can get day time, and night time looks out of it.
Bailey B.
Inwood
This pallet is so good I love it so much I use it every day it may seem small but you can make so many different looks with it it's just so amazing it stays all day and all night I would love to get another one of these
Lexa B.
Berkeley, CA
I received this product in a giveaway, and while
It smells like cocoa powder and looks beautiful with the heart shaped pans and beautiful colors both matte and shimmer, I found myself having a very hard time getting any color payoff on my lids. Because I am a women of color I do prime my lids with a more neutral base because that is the best way for myself personally to get color payoff but that did not seem to do the trick. When the shades are not getting muddy, they are simply not transferring or depositing any color from the brush to the lid. I must give this palette an A+ in packaging but a D- in effectiveness.
Jessicka M.
I love the color selections in this palette. I picked it up at ulta one night. The colors last a while, and the pigment is good. The price is decent. It smells like chocolate, which is always a plus. I would recommend this.
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
Its a cute pallet. The colors are great and the packaging is adorable. They swatch great with a finger but when i used my brushes, it didnt pick up any color! It was like it was dry or old.
Robyn B.
This was my very first eyeshadow palette and I was so EXCITED TO GET THIS! When it arrived from Suphora I just couldn't contain myself, I jumped right into it. AMAZING SMELL! CHOCOLATE FOR REAL! You almost want to lick it just to see if it tastes as good as it smelled. But of course I refrained, barely! I highly recommend this product! Check it out, your missing out if you don't, Gorgeous color combinations, and so cute too. Little hearts inside. So SWEET!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?