BY TOO FACED #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Clarissa R.
Bakersfield, CA
This eyeshadow palette is the absolute best, the colors are very rich and pigmented and oh don't forget the delicious chocolate smell i also love how it comes with a different variety of beautiful colors that you can choose from, and how it compliments every eye color... I hope to get one of my own one day because it's honestly soo amazing !!!
Isis G.
This palette is absolutely amazing! I love the pigment that they have and the colors are so easy to blend! It is a bit expensive but it's totally worth it and it basically is my go to palette for my looks!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Of course the richness of cocoa scent! I do like this palette but there are a few shades I don't desire to use. I personally sway towards neutrals, pinks and plums. It is a workable palette and still us it.
Maya R.
Locust Grove, GA
I really love this palette! It is perfect for any day- a night out, lunch with friends, or a work day. It's all perfect! I love the scent, too! That's the best part in my opinion. The packaging is beautiful, and the fact that the palette itself is pink makes it all the better!

Unfortunately, the promise of only having a "one swipe" is invalid. You sometimes need much more than one dip into a shadow to get the pigment needed. It also does not stay on all day like it should (especially for the priciness). It easily wears off throughout the day, leaving a colored gloss on your eyelids.

I really want to like this palette! As I said before, it does have the perfect packaging, and I love the smell. The quality just isn't there.
Emily T.
One of my favorite pallets ever. The colors are super pigmented and blend perfectly with one another. I have received many compliments with the different looks this pallet let's me come up with. Obsessed
Laura R.
Springfield, MO
I do like this palette if only for the bright pops of color that it offers because I have plenty of neutral shadows and I like the pops. It's nice to have them. The smell is enjoyable but not very lasting but overall a great palette.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Yes yes yes I love too faced! I was able to try a friends and I absolutely love this. Beautiful packaging always and great pigmentation in everything. My only con is the cost I wish I could afford it all.
Kailey M.
Gladys, VA
In love with this palette! The colors are so pigmented and gorgeous. It smells just like chocolate which is pretty cool. So much better compared to some of my drugstore eyeshadow. Defiantly worth the price you pay for it!
Rebecca N.
Louisville, KY
I adore the colors in the palette. This are very pigmented shadows, and blend easily (I haven’t tried the darker colors ) this is probably my favorite palette from two faced
Catherine U.
Palm Harbor, FL
LOVES! This is a beautiful palette. The color options and payoff are excellent. The palette smells delicous, and the names of each shade are adorable. It's pricey, but well worth having in my collection.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?