BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Jessica B.
Mcdonough, GA
I just got this pallet for Christmas and it's AMAZING!! Such an amazing range of colors! Wonderful pigmentation in every shade and all blend nicely! And you can't forget the amazing signature smell of any Too Faced product! Definitely recommend to everyone.
Lauren D.
Boynton Beach , FL
I was a little disappointed with this palette. Some shades were pigmented and some barely showed up. I bought this from too faced website and I don't really use it and I probably will not buy this palette again
Andrea V.
Huntington park
i love the bon pallet its great. the pigment is just wowww and the price is great the pallet id long lasting which is what u love i use this pallet on a daily because of the colors it has i would buy this again 👌
Catherine B.
Warner robins, GA
Who does not love the smell of chocolate in their makeup?! This pallett is super fun to play around with some of the pinks and purples in there. Definitely have used this when I wanted to make a new look especially on Valentines day with the pinks!
Gina G.
Brooklyn , NY
Love love love. Favorite palette by too faced. Love the chocolate smell and the colors are gorgeous. This palette is perfect for creating beautiful looks in the spring and summer. Blends easily and smoothly. Purchased at sephora and will repurchase
Maribel C.
Edinburg, TX
I love this product! I got it as a gift and as soon as I got it I was ecstatic. The smell of it is great, it smells just like chocolate & the product itself is smooth on the lids.
Livvi D.
I just bought this palette at Ulta. I love how pigmented the colors are. And how they smell like cocoa. I love them all. Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Johnnielynn R.
I love this palette. The colors are gorgeous and perfectly pigmented. You can create so many looks with all of them. And I'm not going to lie the fact that it smells like chocolate helped convince me to buy it.
Deliscia T.
I love the colors and pigment of this palette! The packaging is pretty and it smells awesome. You would think that the smells after time but that is not the case. Makes me want a snack whenever I use it. I'd recommend this
Erin M.
Kirkland
This is my first Too Faced eyeshadow palette. The colors are very long lasting. I look forward to trying the other Too Faced eyeshadow palettes. I bought mine from HSN, as part of a set. I would recommend this!
Jennifer W.
Conyers, GA
How is this on lighter skin tones? I'm dying for a too faced palette and wondering if this is the right one for me.
Cinthia G.
Is this recommendable ?
Chelsea I.
Omg I want this palette so bad!! Are the eye shadows really pigmented? Do they crease through out the day?
Katie M.
Sadler, TX
I'm debating getting this palette or something else, what should I get from Too faced? I already have the peach palette...
Maricarmen P.
Dunkirk, NY
Is This Palette As Good As The Chocolate Palette ?