BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...51 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Evelyn O.
La Verne, CA
a good palette. smells very yummy. the colors are very nuetral and can work on anybody. got it on sale, i dont think i wouldve paid more than 25 for this palette, because its not quite worth it. but if its on sale buy it :)
Trudy D.
The pinks in this palette are very smooth and buttery. The packaging is tinny and very nice. I bought this online and it was slightly on the more expensive side but worth every penny I think. I would buy this again
Karem D.
The packaging is incredibly cute, and it honestly smells absolutely amazing!!!! It blends nicely, but I do wish the colors were a little a little more intense, and that the fallout wasn’t as much. Still love it tho
Liv M.
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. I find myself not using this palette as often as I would like however it has some of my favorite shadows in it. I think the shadows can drag and little and don't have as much pigment as other shadows like Anastasia however the quality is still great. I love all the transition shades however I wish there were a few more crease colors. The shimmers in the palette are awesome. I definitely will try to use this palette as my everyday palette to see how much use I can get out of it. I think the shadow colors are what really shine as they are cool toned with slight pink undertones. The packaging is super cute and sturdy. Overall I really would recommend this palette.
Marley B.
Carrollton , TX
Favorite eyeshadow pallet! It has all kinds of great colors! Pinks, browns, reds, and blues. Easy to apply and smells amazing!! You can go buy this product at ulta. Definitely a must have and I would buy this again
shelley l.
I love my two faced chocolate bon-bon eyeshadow palette. It smells like chocolate in the packaging is very cute. I Shadows work great good pigment and beautiful colors. I especially like the mocha color and Bordeaux.
Kayla A.
Chicopee, MA
Very cute eyeshadow pallet, it really does smell like chocolate & the shadows blend very well. I like the pops of pink in this pallet so you can do colorful looks but it's really great for a lot of everyday looks.
Lauren D.
Boynton Beach , FL
I was a little disappointed with this palette. Some shades were pigmented and some barely showed up. I bought this from too faced website and I don't really use it and I probably will not buy this palette again
Erin M.
Kirkland
This is my first Too Faced eyeshadow palette. The colors are very long lasting. I look forward to trying the other Too Faced eyeshadow palettes. I bought mine from HSN, as part of a set. I would recommend this!
Maribel C.
Edinburg, TX
I love this product! I got it as a gift and as soon as I got it I was ecstatic. The smell of it is great, it smells just like chocolate & the product itself is smooth on the lids.
Danielle E.
port jefferson station, ny
I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guys think about it?
genessis p.
I kinda want to get this palette but I already have the other two -- any thoughts?
Brooke B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have been looking for a perfect eye palette but I have heard amazing things about this.Is it really Pigmented?Does it have a lot of fall out?
Amanda M.
Windsor, ON
Does it really smell like chocolate?! 🍫
Iranea F.
Edinburg , TX
Which too faced palette should I get?