BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Lauren D.
Boynton Beach , FL
I was a little disappointed with this palette. Some shades were pigmented and some barely showed up. I bought this from too faced website and I don't really use it and I probably will not buy this palette again
Andrea V.
Huntington park
i love the bon pallet its great. the pigment is just wowww and the price is great the pallet id long lasting which is what u love i use this pallet on a daily because of the colors it has i would buy this again 👌
Erin M.
Kirkland
This is my first Too Faced eyeshadow palette. The colors are very long lasting. I look forward to trying the other Too Faced eyeshadow palettes. I bought mine from HSN, as part of a set. I would recommend this!
Jessica B.
Mcdonough, GA
I just got this pallet for Christmas and it's AMAZING!! Such an amazing range of colors! Wonderful pigmentation in every shade and all blend nicely! And you can't forget the amazing signature smell of any Too Faced product! Definitely recommend to everyone.
Maribel C.
Edinburg, TX
I love this product! I got it as a gift and as soon as I got it I was ecstatic. The smell of it is great, it smells just like chocolate & the product itself is smooth on the lids.
Silvia R.
I didn’t really care for this palette! I feel the color scheme is a bit boring! The purple color is terrible. So much fall out and impossible to blend. There are way better palettes out there. Save your coins
Samantha T.
Cardington, OH
I really loved this palette, the blendability is incredible. I'm not someone who tends to wear "Colorful" eyeshadow but this palette helped me step out of my comfort zone. The packaging alone is the cutest, which I don't recommend buying something just for the packaging but, this is a must. The only thing I will say about this palette is I don't like the shape of the pans because I feel like your loosing product but, besides that there's nothing bad to say about this beauty. I've found myself reaching for this palette more and more, too faced is one of my favorite eyeshadow brands and this didn't disappoint. The pigmentation is also very good, I also reallly love the smell of this. I am someone who tends to admire their palettes and I catch myself opening this beauty up just to smell. Weird? Maybe.. lol
kali e.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my go to palette. I love that I can stick it in my bag and have access to such a versatile shade range even on the go. They're pigmented and creamy and easy to blend and apply. I recommend this HIGHLY.
Winnie Y.
Wilmington, DE
One of my favorite high end eyeshadow palettes. This palette has cute heart shaped pans and the pigmentation in this palette is really good! I love how Too Faced included a hot pink shade for the daring as well.
Lea h.
San jose, CA
I love this pallette! Too faced eyeshadow palettes are my favorite! It smells so good and goes on so smooth and stays all day! I also love the packaging it’s so cute! I always recommend too faced pallettes.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?