BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Madie P.
Boaz , AL
I am using this makeup palette right now and have been for 2 years it is my all time favorite it is so so so pigmented and it stays on so so so long I love it so much the colors are perfect and look so cute
Jandi B.
This is my favorite pallet out of all the ones I own (which is a lot).. I love the glitter shadows the best but the matte shadows are perfect for transition colors! It is definitely my go to eyeshadow pallet and it smells sooo good!
Julianne M.
Farmington, MO
I absolutely love this palette. Majority of the colors have great color pay off as well. It is just a really nice neutral palette with pops of color that any eye color could use. I would definitely recommend this palette
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I too am so in love with these pallets the pigments are so true to color I'm on my third one I have two chocolates and one semi sweet plus I have 6 at least of the smaller pallets the one that I love the most though is crazy because is probably the most least expensive at like $40 and it was the iPhone case at Christmas I think that all the colors just naturally mix together perfect so I can like do my eyes literally use three colors that are lined up no guesswork which is the same with everything that 2face Cell but yeah chocolate face palette ladies got and get it if it's your one splurge get it if you want it for your birthday say honey this is what I want for my birthday and don't take no for an answer
Jackylene F.
Hacienda Hts, CA
1st, Yayyy the packaging of this one is so beautiful, well made and its so sturdy! The pigmentation is great and the range of colors are very well out together! Amazing! It applies so smoothly and buttery and great quality eyeshadow
Paola R.
Bakersfield, CA
Bon bon? More like yas yas!!! Love this palette so much. I have brown eyes and it compliments them beautifully. I really enjoy these pigmented eye shadows. They are long lasting and I would recommend this
Adrianna G.
I love love love these eyeshadows. The packaging is cute & it smells amazing. The shimmers are definitely better if applied wet but they aren't bad dry either. I love using this to create fall looks!
Christine C.
The outer cover is not my favorite out of all the chocolate palettes, but the inside is definitely the cutest. These are beautiful, pigmented eye shadows that you can wear wet or dry. They are very blendable, and I feel like you can get so many romantic looks out of this palette, perfect for the Spring! On days that I wear little makeup, I'll actually just swipe one light shimmery shade of shadow on my eyelids and then wet an angled liner brush to apply the color Earl Grey (kind of a slated blue-tinged dark grey color) as my eyeliner! It lasts all day (with or without a primer), and it hasn't budged! Got this at a great price when it was on sale over the holidays, and I've been having a lot of fun with it!
Ashlee L.
CONCORD, NH
This palette is so cute! I don't reach for it all the time, but it has a lot of fun colors in it! I can make a full look with it... but most days i would probably want to use another palette as well.
Dara L.
Kaneohe
I love this eye shadow pallet. There are so many colors to choose from. I do like the natural tones the best but do like being able to use the darker shades to change up my look from time to time.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?