BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Holly W.
Marshfield, MO
I really enjoined the pigmentation and texture I just felt like the colors were pretty weird together so I always needed another palette to actually create a nice, color correlating look. But like I said, very pigmented and vibrant.
Lilly J.
This is a great neutral palette. You can get smokey looks from it, with pops of color. The shadow quality is on par with too faced’s usual quality. I love the chocolate smell. This is also a good palette to travel with due to the tin packaging.
Rachel C.
Princeton, WV
I love this Palette! It's one of my go Palettes at the moment. It smells like chocolate and has such pretty packaging! It has a good variety of colors. It has gold and neutrals shades. It has different shades of brown so you can create lots of different looks with it. You can create everday looks for work and also looks for a night out on the town with your special someone.  It has pink shades that can be used for holiday looks. It' aa really great palette!
Ophelia B.
West Fargo, ND
This is one of my fav palettes! The shadows are so buttery and you get so many fantastic colors to work with. This is definitely more fun than the usual chocolate palette. The packaging is strong and looks cute on display. Definitely try this palette if you can!
Lauren R.
East Moline, IL
This palette smells so good. I’m not too much of a fan of the color scheme though and I’m not sure why.. also a couple of the eyeshadows aren’t that pigmented. It’s the light colored matte ones which is a shame because they are great transition shades, it just takes a while to build up the product enough to where it actually can be seen. I would still recommend this to anyone though, it’s a great collectors item and a decent palette overall.
Derricka M.
This is a really nice pallet.It havase a lovely selection of colors. I able to make a lot of different everyday looks for myself. I love the way it smells! its overall great product to have inside your makeup collection.
Samantha h.
San Diego , CA
The packing is so adorable the smell is delicious and the color scheme is great. I did have a rough time blending out some of the darker shades and there was some fallout I do recommend using primer with this product.
Estella R.
I had this pallets, I think it was given to us by our job at Impulse beauty! I like this pallete for a little while but I ended up giving it away, beautiful colors! I wish I would have kept it cause I’m better with make up !
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
I wanted this palette for its natural appearance to me, I love Too Faced and have so many of their palettes but this is the one I use the least. The packaging is super cute i love they are in little heart shapes and the tin palette which makes it durable especially for travel. But to me the color choices once I opened it for my skin tone I cant create that many looks. Still love Too Faced so this one is just apart of my collection
Julia r.
Melvindale, MI
This pallette has a variety of transition colors and a few extravgant colors , although its real powdery a brush with a little setting spray can change that. The transition colors blemd so good. Would recommend
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?